MNM-tourbus

mamaaake

Ik weet niet of dit hier al geweten is, maar ik hoorde vandaag op MNM dat ze blijkbaar een MNM tourbus naar Mika gaan sturen ... zou er geen kans zijn om er een MNM-MFC bus van te maken?

Hier wat ik op de website van MNM vond:

De MNM-tourbus brengt je naar Rihanna! Win tickets! - 14:57

Na nationale toppers Sylver, Regi en Stan Van Samang draait onze MNM-tourbus warm voor internationale hitmakers zoals Mika, Alicia Keys en Tiësto. Volgende bestemming wordt een uitverkocht Sportpaleis waar superster Rihanna haar nieuwe album 'Rated R' voorstelt. Maar je kan er nog bij zijn!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ik weet niet of dit hier al geweten is, maar ik hoorde vandaag op MNM dat ze blijkbaar een MNM tourbus naar Mika gaan sturen ... zou er geen kans zijn om er een MNM-MFC bus van te maken?

Hier wat ik op de website van MNM vond:

De MNM-tourbus brengt je naar Rihanna! Win tickets! - 14:57

Na nationale toppers Sylver, Regi en Stan Van Samang draait onze MNM-tourbus warm voor internationale hitmakers zoals Mika, Alicia Keys en Tiësto. Volgende bestemming wordt een uitverkocht Sportpaleis waar superster Rihanna haar nieuwe album 'Rated R' voorstelt. Maar je kan er nog bij zijn!

sorry maar wat is MNM?

Sorry, was so enthuthiastic that I forgot to translate:

So, MNM is a flemish radio station and they orangise busses to go to concerts of big artists and call it the "MNM-tourbus". Today I heard on the radio that there will be a MNM-tourbus going to Mika (in Antwerp, I guess). That's what I found on their website:

The MNM-tourbus brings you to Rihanna! Win tickets!

After having been to national toppers such as Sylver, Regi en Stan Van Samang the MNM tourbus is no heading to international hitmakers such as Mika, Alicia Keys and Triësto. Next destination will be the sold out Sportpalies where superstar Rihanna is going to present her new album 'Rated R'. You can still join.

If I understand it well, the bus picks you up, brings you to the show and you get food and drinks on the bus ("hapjes en drankjes"). I suppose that the ticket is also included. As for Rihanna, two peoeple get an official "M&G"

If I understand it well, the bus picks you up, brings you to the show and you get food and drinks on the bus ("hapjes en drankjes"). I suppose that the ticket is also included. As for Rihanna, two peoeple get an official "M&G"

Cooolll! Party bus!! :toot: I wonder if there'd be any champagne :das:

• 2 weeks later...

saw the commercial for the Tour Bus on tv één tonight :fangurl: They do this for a lot of gigs, but radio MNM LOVES Mika since he came to Peter live :biggrin2: They are always very positive about him :wub2:

I'm wondering when they will give away the ticks. But I think that there are a lot of tickets 'cause now they're giving tickets for the Tiësto-gig on May 1 every hour;

saw the commercial for the Tour Bus on tv één tonight :fangurl: They do this for a lot of gigs, but radio MNM LOVES Mika since he came to Peter live :biggrin2: They are always very positive about him :wub2:

I'm wondering when they will give away the ticks. But I think that there are a lot of tickets 'cause now they're giving tickets for the Tiësto-gig on May 1 every hour;

Yes the commercial is beautifully done really! :thumb_yello:

I'll be listening when they start giving 'em away! I dunno, it seems like a big bus :roftl: I think like 50 maybe? Everything sounds great! Do they give them away by pairs?

Yes the commercial is beautifully done really! :thumb_yello:

I'll be listening when they start giving 'em away! I dunno, it seems like a big bus :roftl: I think like 50 maybe? Everything sounds great! Do they give them away by pairs?

:wub2:

I think so, I just heard they gave 2 ticks to a Tiesto-winner, and I heard it also for the Rihanna-tourbus so...

*Imagines a bus full of MFC'ers* :biggrin2:

:wub2:

I think so, I just heard they gave 2 ticks to a Tiesto-winner, and I heard it also for the Rihanna-tourbus so...

*Imagines a bus full of MFC'ers* :biggrin2:

*dreams* :mf_lustslow: Hey, it could work! :teehee: *is going to practice speed-texting* :biggrin2:

Oh celien, what kind of songs do they use for the bus? Is it a song from the artist, or random ones? I can so see it happening that I don't know the song :roftl:

Poor busdriver.... :naughty:

LOL :floor:

Oh celien, what kind of songs do they use for the bus? Is it a song from the artist, or random ones? I can so see it happening that I don't know the song :roftl:

thought about that too....probably will keep wondering what the song is in the first place! :naughty:

*dreams* :mf_lustslow: Hey, it could work! :teehee: *is going to practice speed-texting* :biggrin2:

LOL :floor:

*also practicing speed-texting* :naughty:

they're songs from the artist normally :wink2:

Archived