Hello from Romania!

petra_ale

Hello everyone! :biggrin2:

I'll start by saying that my name is Petra and I'll be 17 in less than a month, and I live in the western part of Romania :D

I can tell you that my life has totally changed since I became a fan of Mika, it's only thanks to him that I literally woke up and started living my life to the fullest... I've started rediscovering all kinds of artists that I've heard of but never got to listen to properly, and there was this boring March evening when I just turned the telly to see what was on and stumbled right on Mika's Rain. I don't know what sort of fishy thing happened to me, I heard the song a billion times on the radio but that was the moment I actually listened to it, and boy was I tired after 4 minutes of insane dancing! :loco:

Then, just 2 or 3 days later, I was searching for some Mika pictures and ended on MFC :teehee: I actually feel good now that I'm here, since most of my friends don't really like Mika (at all, I could say :blink:).

I haven't gone to any of Mika's concerts yet but I'm going this summer "just" to the other corner of the country to see him for the first time and I have to say that I can't wait... :groovy: and I think his shows have something that many artists lack nowadays... not really sure what it is.

and that's pretty much all I can say for now, I could also mention my utter love for chocolate and sweets :teehee:. Good night all! :biggrin2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salut, Petra!

Bine ai venit pe MFC! :biggrin2: Ma bucur sa te vad in sfarsit aici. Sper sa te distrezi si sa descoperi lucruri noi despre Mika si nu numai!

Sa nu te temi sa postezi in thread-uri! :wink2:

Reprezentantul Romaniei pe MFC este Vanessa si daca ai intrebari o poti contacta pe ea! :biggrin2:

Abia astept sa ne vedem la concert! :wub2:

Bianca

Translation, so that the non-Romanian speakers won't feel discriminated :lol3:

Hello, Petra!

Welcome to the MFC! It's good to finally see you here. I hope you'll have fun and discover new things about Mika and not only!

Don't be afraid to post in threads!

Our World Rep for Romania is Vanessa and she's the one you can get in touch with if you have any questions!

I can't wait to see you at the gig.

Bianca

Thanks for the warm greetings! :meow:

I know about the festival from Serbia, but I saw that it'll be for 4 days and tickets are somewhere around 80 euros... can't really afford that, plus I can't stay there that long :sad: and I didn't find tickets for only a day.

Archived