Mika @ TW Classic Werchter, Belgium: 12-07-2010

Droopsy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knoww!!! And blondie as well! :biggrin2:

when I heard on the radio that Blondie was coming I already was thinking about going but now....OMG!!! I just phoned a friend to get me a B-dagtrip ticket (he's already on his way!!!!) (I'm stuck home with a bad back)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

*wants to dance but can't* :aah:

edit: and the scissor sisters too!! I overlooked that at first. yummie yummie.

when I heard on the radio that Blondie was coming I already was thinking about going but now....OMG!!! I just phoned a friend to get me a B-dagtrip ticket (he's already on his way!!!!) (I'm stuck home with a bad back)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

*wants to dance but can't* :aah:

edit: and the scissor sisters too!! I overlooked that at first. yummie yummie.

Oh so you're def going? How does it work with the b dagtrip? Tho I guess with me living so close :teehee: I've never been to classic so don't know how it works :biggrin2:

Is it a "one day festival"?

What are schedules? all the day or the afternoon only?

I hope to go there!!

It's one day yes :thumb_yello: It's like the little brother of rock werchter! :thumb_yello:

The hours will appear later :thumb_yello: Usually it starts early in the afternoon and ends at midnight +/-

It's one day yes :thumb_yello: It's like the little brother of rock werchter! :thumb_yello:

The hours will appear later :thumb_yello: Usually it starts early in the afternoon and ends at midnight +/-

Thank you for these informations!!:thumb_yello:

I ll try to go!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... Werchter!!! :aah:

Oh help ... don't know if I have to work or not, and I cant check it because I have those damn lists at work! :aah:

Edit; oh, I have one here ... But of course I have to work :aah: Big surprise :roftl:

I have the same problem as you do... so I wanna go with you:DDD

*dancing around*

I sure hope I can go...

I think I will be allowed, it's just a fact of finding someone who wants to go with me, coz my musictaste (read love for Mika songs) isn't appreciated by practically all my friends :aah:

Pfff .. I don't know what to do :aah:

What's more important? Real life, or Mika? :roftl:

No, it's not that bad, but I have to work .. I can try to switch so I work the weekend and have monday & tuesday off .. but I've asked that weekend off because there's a horse competition then .. So now I don't know what to do :boxed:

Oh so you're def going? How does it work with the b dagtrip? Tho I guess with me living so close :teehee: I've never been to classic so don't know how it works :biggrin2:

never been either! but you can buy a b-dagtrip...for me it's interesting.. it's only 7 EUR more and you can travel by train to and from the festival and they have nighttrains....I'm def going! got it here in front of me! (ticket that is!) :teehee:

Pfff .. I don't know what to do :aah:

What's more important? Real life, or Mika? :roftl:

No, it's not that bad, but I have to work .. I can try to switch so I work the weekend and have monday & tuesday off .. but I've asked that weekend off because there's a horse competition then .. So now I don't know what to do :boxed:

Mika's more important! :rofl:

Archived