2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Antwerp - 5 May

dcdeb

I can type it if you want, it's very short.

Srry that it takes so long for the pic, but the stupid bluetooth isn't working :aah:

Take your time :teehee:

PFFFFF, they don't know what they're talking about :shun:

@ bienie: I'm at dr john now, I've been repeating certain clips of certain videos :fisch:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ bienie: I'm at dr john now, I've been repeating certain clips of certain videos :fisch:

Certain clips of certain videos? Think you need to explain that :aah:

twitter thing?

Wasn't there a whole thing on twitter about Mika playbacking at a show (think it was in America?) ? He even reacted on it himself..

I can type it if you want, it's very short.

Srry that it takes so long for the pic, but the stupid bluetooth isn't working :aah:

I can upload a photo if it still doesn't work? The poster is already on my wall :wub2:

Wasn't there a whole thing on twitter about Mika playbacking at a show (think it was in America?) ? He even reacted on it himself..

really? and what did he say?

it's actually quite stupid to even think Mika would playback, because his live versions are always different from the CD, they are aven different every night. And I mean, sometimes he sings the wrong lyrics. :blink: try to explain that in the playbacking context?

yeah, I remember he was really angry then :blink:

I can upload a photo if it still doesn't work? The poster is already on my wall :wub2:

it's ok, it finally worked :aah::wub2: I think it's a really nice poster :wub2:

btw, one week ago, exactly, I was staring like a maniac at the backstage so I wouldn't mis anything :teehee:

one week ago :fangurl:

really? and what did he say?

it's actually quite stupid to even think Mika would playback, because his live versions are always different from the CD, they are aven different every night. And I mean, sometimes he sings the wrong lyrics. :blink: try to explain that in the playbacking context?

Can't remember the exact thing, but something like "I've never playbacked in my whole lifeand will never do it".

:naughty: That's why we started a thread here with all kinds of videos where things go wrong etc. Was very funny :biggrin2:

I don't understand how people can really believe that. It just proofs they haven't really listened to one of his recorded songs and the ones he brings live. They are obviously different.

They probably just wanted to say something negative.

The poster is gorgeous.:wub2: Do you happen to know whether they sell the Joepie in Holland?

I think they do.. I think there's on the cover a price for in holland.

Maybe just near the border, idk

the article :sneaky2: (just a quick translation)

Mika playbacks in Sportpaleis

Last Wednessday Mika performed in a sold out Sportpaleis. The show was fantastic but there was one thing that was bad: Mika didn't sing live the entire show. One of the visitors, Carline, said he did sing live. But his voice was made stronger by backgroundsingers and a tape (don't know how to translate "opnamebandje"). Anyway, it's impossible to sing so good when you come down as an astronaut. (hello? He wasn't singing at that moment?) But if you're not at the front row, you can't hear he playbacked.

:mad3:

the article :sneaky2: (just a quick translation)

Mika playbacks in Sportpaleis

Last Wednessday Mika performed in a sold out Sportpaleis. The show was fantastic but there was one thing that was bad: Mika didn't sing live the entire show. One of the visitors, Carline, said he did sing live. But his voice was made stronger by backgroundsingers and a tape (don't know how to translate "opnamebandje"). Anyway, it's impossible to sing so good when you come down as an astronaut. (hello? He wasn't singing at that moment?) But if you're not at the front row, you can't hear he playbacked.

:mad3:

haha :roftl: so they assumed he playbacked because he sang too good :aah:

I consider this to be a compliment for Mika.Basically they think he sings live as good as on his CDs :mf_rosetinted:

and I assume when he let the audience sing there was a man stopping the tape? Boy, that man sure has had an exhausting night :mf_rosetinted:

" But if you're not at the front row, you can't hear he playbacked. "

I was at the front row and I didn't hear it either :aah:

(but then again I know nothing of music & singing :mf_rosetinted:)