2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Antwerp - 5 May

dcdeb

Hahahaha, knowing bienie, she'll come running :roftl:

Oh wow!!! Watching those relax and kick ass vids, made me realize it really was as good as I remembered it :wub2:

I keep my arms wide open:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww, thank you!!!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

And don't mind Ingie, Bienie, there are plenty of people on MFC who want to marry you after these vids :naughty:

:wub2:

It actually was about marrying Mika ... but thanks anyway :teehee::aah:

@ Bienie and @ Tiibet thank you so much for your fantastic vids, I love them.

Marry him? Well, in my opion we're all not man enough. I know, he said, call him bisexual, but than it should be in percent 80 man to 20 woman, doesn't matter, I like him cause his music. I would like to know him more, but it won't be rally possible Surely, he looks good and behaves very sympathic. He is something special

It actually was about marrying Mika ... but thanks anyway :teehee::aah:

Yes, it was in the beginning :roftl:

I'm going to watch all your Antwerp vids at one night, I watched only two of them now. I can't start watching them all now. Not enough sleep lately :aah:

Marry him? Well, in my opion we're all not man enough. I know, he said, call him bisexual, but than it should be in percent 80 man to 20 woman, doesn't matter, I like him cause his music. I would like to know him more, but it won't be rally possible Surely, he looks good and behaves very sympathic. He is something special

Little hint: don't think things too seriously around here ... especially not when Ingie's involved .. :naughty::aah:

Yes, it was in the beginning :roftl:

I'm going to watch all your Antwerp vids at one night, I watched only two of them now. I can't start watching them all now. Not enough sleep lately :aah:

:naughty: Have fun! And let me know if they're ok or not .. because you'll probably have seen them sooner than I will .. :lmfao::roftl:

Make sure you don't keep them open too long .. you'll get a cramp .. :naughty:

I know you love me:mf_rosetinted:

Little hint: don't think things too seriously around here ... especially not when Ingie's involved .. :naughty::aah:

Hey! I'm the most serious person on the MFC:mf_rosetinted:

Speak for yourself, you haven't seen my manhood yet:mf_rosetinted:

I know you love me:mf_rosetinted:

Hey! I'm the most serious person on the MFC:mf_rosetinted:

Of course I do! We all love you :wub2:

Yeah ... right ... :lmfao:

:naughty: Have fun! And let me know if they're ok or not .. because you'll probably have seen them sooner than I will .. :lmfao::roftl:

Hey, don't talk about my luverrr like that :mf_rosetinted: I'll have to kick 'ur ass next time :roftl:

They are great!!! Especially kick ass and the relax encore! I've watched that relax vid 4 times already now :wub2: How he's acting at the end, wow :wub2:

:lmfao::lmao:

Hey, don't talk about my luverrr like that :mf_rosetinted: I'll have to kick 'ur ass next time :roftl:

They are great!!! Especially kick ass and the relax encore! I've watched that relax vid 4 times already now :wub2: How he's acting at the end, wow :wub2:

:lmfao::lmao:

Next time will be Werchter .... I'll have Mika with me to support me then :mf_rosetinted:

(as if that would help :lmfao:)

Oh yes, I love that ending :wub2: That's something I have seen, but that's about all I have seen from my own videos .. :aah:

Next time will be Werchter .... I'll have Mika with me to support me then :mf_rosetinted:

(as if that would help :lmfao:)

Oh yes, I love that ending :wub2: That's something I have seen, but that's about all I have seen from my own videos .. :aah:

:lmao::lmfao:

Why are you playing so hard to get?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not playing hard to get :aah: I just ... uh ... *scratches head* .. You know! :aah::roftl:

I think they will. It was one of the biggest shows of the tour, and there were notices that it would be filmed.

And it was a phenomenal gig.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :wub2:

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... :biggrin2:

All videos: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3705A7725C55D324

Enjoy! :wub2::biggrin2:

I'm joining the "love Bienie" fanclub. :wub2:

I don't think I want to see it, sorry hun. :aah:

Why are you playing so hard to get?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not playing hard to get :aah: I just ... uh ... *scratches head* .. You know! :aah::roftl:

I think she's mad that we didn't tell her about the toilet thingy in amsterdam :aah::roftl:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :wub2:

:boing:

I think she's mad that we didn't tell her about the toilet thingy in amsterdam :aah::roftl:

:boing:

She said she doesn't care, she's just in denial...right babe off to bed...expect you to be lying there:mf_rosetinted:

Have fun .. :naughty:

Edit; I'm going to bed too ... not Ingie's bed that is :aah::bleh:

:bye:

Edited by Guest