2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Antwerp - 5 May

dcdeb

" But if you're not at the front row, you can't hear he playbacked. "

I was at the front row and I didn't hear it either :aah:

(but then again I know nothing of music & singing :mf_rosetinted:)

indeed, you know nothing and you haven't been to a lot of Mika gigs and you haven't heard him playbacking. ofcourse YOU are wrong and they are right . Go see a doctor to get those ears checked :mf_rosetinted:

edit: while you're at it, get your eyes checked aswell, hell knows what gig you have seen!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

indeed, you know nothing and you haven't been to a lot of Mika gigs and you haven't heard him playbacking. ofcourse YOU are wrong and they are right . Go see a doctor to get those ears checked :mf_rosetinted:

edit: while you're at it, get your eyes checked aswell, hell knows what gig you have seen!

Heh? :aah:

haha :roftl: so they assumed he playbacked because he sang too good :aah

I consider this to be a compliment for Mika.Basically they think he sings live as good as on his CDs :mf_rosetinted:

and I assume when he let the audience sing there was a man stopping the tape? Boy, that man sure has had an exhausting night :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

the gig was perfect and because they couldn't find anything they invented this :naughty:

" But if you're not at the front row, you can't hear he playbacked. "

I was at the front row and I didn't hear it either :aah

(but then again I know nothing of music & singing :mf_rosetinted:)

Was at the front row too and didn't notice he was playbacking :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: omg, this article is rubbish :lmao:

indeed, you know nothing and you haven't been to a lot of Mika gigs and you haven't heard him playbacking. ofcourse YOU are wrong and they are right . Go see a doctor to get those ears checked :mf_rosetinted

Joepie is always right :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I know .. but things like that just suck .. We know it's not true, but people that "don't know" Mika or just read it will be like: tssss, another artist that can't sing and tries to act like he can ..

You know? :huh:

I know .. but things like that just suck .. We know it's not true, but people that "don't know" Mika or just read it will be like: tssss, another artist that can't sing and tries to act like he can ..

I know, but then again, the man just did a tour and sold 230,000 tickets! there are enough people to disagree!

Just look at the Sportpaleis, everyone sang along, even with Kick Ass, and it was released, how long, 3days?

Joepie can't match that! :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, that's true. When I saw it, I thought if my parents would read this they would be like: You said it was a great show, but if you playback everyone can do a great show..

Bluh!

I know, but then again, the man just did a tour and sold 230,000 tickets! there are enough people to disagree!

Just look at the Sportpaleis, everyone sang along, even with Kick Ass, and it was released, how long, 3days?

AMEN! :bow:

very true :wub2:

:lmao:

I hadn't seen that one before :teehee:

I think that's still from the holy johnny days hehe

Oh man!!! In every vid you see the happiness in his face :wub2:

edit: bienie, the vids are very good! thank you!

Edited by Droopsy