hi all just had to tell you all

giggels

i cant rmember if ive told you this but for the last 7-8 years i self halmed ..(dont wurry)

...but ever scence i came to be no MFC i havent selfhalmed (i've only just reolised it) thats pritty cool :thumb_yello:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i agree...let's hope it no longer happens :original:

that's a brave thing to admit.

thank you all so much its all down to the support of MFC and M ofcorse (my close friend says i should tweet a thanks to him)

Great! :yay:

But how?

More happy?

i cant remember who suggested it but i was suggested to use an elastic band and twang it when i got the need to self halmso i did (for a year and half)

then it was at M consert in leeds (listerning to happyendin/over mysholder)i got the fealing to throw it away but i didnt i keeped it

then today i got the same feeling so i deatroyed it i feel soo free and happy

I admire that you can get forward with it like that. I still have probs. with getting forward with things like that even though i am a very open person

well im always here for you if you need to talk/b***h with or at

think i should maybe say that the prob. i have (according to docs) with that is more an inside way... but also effects the outside and most with it knows :blink: donno how the hell to describe it without saying the word! :aah:

God i hope this wont effect peeps talking to me ... but the prob. i have have also gone better after i joined here. Some here knows what it is... especially one :shocked:

ok what the hell... some can probably figure out what it is if i say i was a teen modle, got fired cos i was too short, ended down on 37 kg, forced to eat, food by tube, closed and open ward ect. i have pics to proof and like with so many other who ahve been there and not got out of it... turns from one thing to the other and sometime back... enough said...

ok what the hell... some can probably figure out what it is if i say i was a teen modle, got fired cos i was too short, ended down on 37 kg, forced to eat, food by tube, closed and open ward ect. i have pics to proof and like with so many other who ahve been there and not got out of it... turns from one thing to the other and sometime back... enough said...

You were anorexic, basically. Or bulemic?

You were anorexic, basically. Or bulemic?

were anoretic but also did some bulemic things... like i was starving and i used tons of laxatives when i ate someting and exercised like crazy, a book w. kcal was my bible, was proud when i didnt eat for days... but never the finger in throat thingy. Think its gross. i freaked out if i ate too much and too many kcal's or there were too much fat, cheated when i was hospitalised ect. I confesss that i still do some things i did back then... like im proud i havent been eating for 3 days now... still gets angry on me if i eat too much or something wrong just hard not to :aah: laxatives... ive been there a few times... The local authority wants me to join a group for peeps w. that prob. that will meet up ones or twice a week cos... well it has started to go the "wrong way" according to them :blink: sorry if im too open about it... just hard to keep in and feel good to get it out...

were anoretic but also did some bulemic things... like i was starving and i used tons of laxatives when i ate someting and exercised like crazy, a book w. kcal was my bible, was proud when i didnt eat for days... but never the finger in throat thingy. Think its gross. i freaked out if i ate too much and too many kcal's or there were too much fat, cheated when i was hospitalised ect. I confesss that i still do some things i did back then... like im proud i havent been eating for 3 days now... still gets angry on me if i eat too much or something wrong just hard not to :aah: laxatives... ive been there a few times... The local authority wants me to join a group for peeps w. that prob. that will meet up ones or twice a week cos... well it has started to go the "wrong way" according to them :blink: sorry if im too open about it... just hard to keep in and feel good to get it out...

No it's good to be open! I sometimes worry about my weight too, but that's because I'm only 5" and put on weight so freakin' easily. I still eat what I want, I don't force myself to be sick or take laxatives, but I try and eat things in moderation and I dance as well, but weight is a struggle of mine.

"harmed"

self-harm = hurt yourself :thumb_yello:

she meant "self harmed".

Ok,thank you both!:wink2:

It's a very good thing you're over it giggels!:thumb_yello:

In the past i was dealing with that as well,have left some faded scars on my legs from that time,but i am not doing it any more either!

And,DA,as i read your problem,and if you want my opinion,i believe it's a good thing to be in a group and talk to people who have the same problem as you do.Maybe,by hearing the stories/individual problesm of other people,you can see your problem too through ''new'' eyes,from a different perspective.....

I think....:dunno:

No it's good to be open! I sometimes worry about my weight too, but that's because I'm only 5" and put on weight so freakin' easily. I still eat what I want, I don't force myself to be sick or take laxatives, but I try and eat things in moderation and I dance as well, but weight is a struggle of mine.

I hope it will stay that way for yu cos trust me... its a hell!

believe it or not but this is me short before i got fired

img0002ob.th.jpg

img0003vv.th.jpg

some a friend took short after... i thought i looked huge

img0001lb.th.jpg

donno what the hell i was thinking with that hair :blink:

Ok,thank you both!:wink2:

It's a very good thing you're over it giggels!:thumb_yello:

In the past i was dealing with that as well,have left some faded scars on my legs from that time,but i am not doing it any more either!

And,DA,as i read your problem,and if you want my opinion,i believe it's a good thing to be in a group and talk to people who have the same problem as you do.Maybe,by hearing the stories/individual problesm of other people,you can see your problem too through ''new'' eyes,from a different perspective.....

I think....:dunno:

I think i wanna try it... but ive already spoken to other peeps who have had the problem or have. But one think i fear is that i will take the wrong "notes". And well i dont see me as still ahveing the problem even though i do know better... :blink:

I hope it will stay that way for yu cos trust me... its a hell!

believe it or not but this is me short before i got fired

img0002ob.th.jpg

img0003vv.th.jpg

some a friend took short after... i thought i looked huge

img0001lb.th.jpg

donno what the hell i was thinking with that hair :blink:

definitely NOT fat at all :blink:

I was a chubster in my teeange years lol :naughty:

definitely NOT fat at all :blink:

I was a chubster in my teeange years lol :naughty:

i was that before i became a teen and started dancing a few times a week + workout

one thing i hate is that i HAVE to eat cos of my epilepsy... no food = cant absorb my meds. :blink:

Archived