Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the vid, it's hilarious and absolutely sweet at the same time :naughty: Touching his hand was just a reflex, didn't think about it at all. So glad he smiled and wasn't like that :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

I had no idea what was going on, everything I prepared to say just vanished when he started to uh... I don't know how to say it but you get what I mean I guess :aah: But it turned out ok, he was so sweet :wub2: (and the best part isn't even on video :aah: ).

where scissor sisters and black eyed peas are going to be, what festival is he talking about?

20091128214008431111.jpg

:cheerful_h4h:

Like someone said: TW Classic .. It's Werchter Classic. The same place he did Rock Werchter in 2008 (but Classic is a one day festival instead of more days), so ... :wub2:

I had no idea what was going on, everything I prepared to say just vanished when he started to uh... I don't know how to say it but you get what I mean I guess :aah: But it turned out ok, he was so sweet :wub2: (and the best part isn't even on video :aah: ).

I get exactly what you mean :wink2:

:shocked: Awww, i'm curious now :boing:

I love the vid. His reaction and his face when he realized that he just signed a present for him is priceless... :wub2: And hey, Mr. Penniman - it's your own fault, you just shouldn't grab and sign stuff automatically while you're still talking to and looking at another person :sneaky2::lmfao:

fdg85g.jpg

mika_blij.jpg

I get exactly what you mean :wink2

:shocked: Awww, i'm curious now :boing:

I love the vid. His reaction and his face when he realized that he just signed a present for him is priceless... :wub2 And hey, Mr. Penniman - it's your own fault, you just shouldn't grab and sign stuff automatically while you're still talking to and looking at another person :sneaky2 :lmfao

fdg85g.jpg

mika_blij.jpg

I really hope someone else has in on video, but I haven't heard/seen anything yet so :no::tears:

But in the end of the video you see me giving him a plastic bag, with some more presents (long story why I had so many :aah:) but I didn't expect him to look in it because he was already with those other people .. But you see him opening the thing, and the reaction he gave .. that was priceless! It was a cross between :shocked: and :biggrin2:, with very sparkling eyes .. I died there, really .. :teehee::aah: (and it was the most silly present ever, had done so much 'trouble' for getting him real gifts, and then he likes the easy one the most.. :roftl: ).

I really hope someone else has in on video, but I haven't heard/seen anything yet so :no::tears:

But in the end of the video you see me giving him a plastic bag, with some more presents (long story why I had so many :aah:) but I didn't expect him to look in it because he was already with those other people .. But you see him opening the thing, and the reaction he gave .. that was priceless! It was a cross between :shocked: and :biggrin2:, with very sparkling eyes .. I died there, really .. :teehee::aah: (and it was the most silly present ever, had done so much 'trouble' for getting him real gifts, and then he likes the easy one the most.. :roftl: ).

Awwww, that sounds adorable!!! :wub2: Would love to see that too - guess the face expression definitely would belong in this thread here :wink2:

Guess you don't wanna tell what kind of present it was because you describe it as silly? :naughty:

Awwww, that sounds adorable!!! :wub2: Would love to see that too - guess the face expression definitely would belong in this thread here :wink2:

Guess you don't wanna tell what kind of present it was because you describe it as silly? :naughty:

Oh yes, it so would :wub2:

When I got myself away from him (seriously, he kept looking and thanking and being :biggrin2: and I was like: aah, I have to go, I'm spoiling peoples moments!) I turned around and looked at Droopsy (who was filming) like :biggrin2: and then she: yeah, that last part, I don't have it on video ...

Damn :aah:

It was a bunch of Kinder Surprises .. I have no idea if you know it, but it's chocolate, very nice chocolate :licks_lips: and the ones I had were eggs and there's always a little toy in it and these had Smurfs in them, so that's why I got them for Mika ... But you know, it's originally for kids .. :aah:

When I got myself away from him (seriously, he kept looking and thanking and being :biggrin2: and I was like: aah, I have to go, I'm spoiling peoples moments!) I turned around and looked at Droopsy (who was filming) like :biggrin2: and then she: yeah, that last part, I don't have it on video ...

It was a bunch of Kinder Surprises .. I have no idea if you know it, but it's chocolate, very nice chocolate :licks_lips: and the ones I had were eggs and there's always a little toy in it and these had Smurfs in them, so that's why I got them for Mika ... But you know, it's originally for kids .. :aah:

Awww, yes of course i know them, we have them in Germany too :biggrin2:

Thanks for sharing the story, that's super sweet!!! :fangurl:

8989.jpg

Awww, yes of course i know them, we have them in Germany too :biggrin2:

Thanks for sharing the story, that's super sweet!!! :fangurl:

8989.jpg

Oh ok, I didn't know that :aah:

And you're welcome :aah: Everytime I start about it I'm getting all :fangurl::teehee::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Well, lovely experience you had there. The similar thing with our gifts happened to me and Keti in Hamburg, but I don't like to write about that a lot.:naughty: In Berlin we gave him The Diaries of Andy Warhol and he was so pleased cos the book is very massive and the poor guy could hardly hold it with all other stuff.:aah:

what a sweet story:wub2:

Hi there:bye: We met in Hamburg and Berlin, right? And you were LG?:biggrin2:

I was a BG in Hamburg, wearing the small blue corset. I was too tall for the LG costumes, so i ended up as a skinny BG :teehee::lmfao: But i loved the corset :wub2:

14jvwjb.jpg

This one is soooo much: :mf_lustslow: + :das: + :wub2: + :fangurl: = :swoon:

Edited by Nightbird

Hi girls:bye: Love your pics:wub2:

15oz253.jpg

Droopsy takes nice pics :wub2::wub2:

what a sweet story:wub2:

14jvwjb.jpg

This one is really a mikagasmic-aaaaaaaw one ... :naughty::aah:

nice thread :teehee: nice pics

:wub2: awww ..aren't they? :wink2:

Awww I love them. He looked like a little, confused, shy boy:wub2:

I was a BG in Hamburg, wearing the small blue corset. I was too tall for the LG costumes, so i ended up as a skinny BG But i loved the corset

This one is soooo much:

Whatever, I know you were on the stage. Skinny BG :roftl::biggrin2:

And this pic, huh, he pretends to be inoccent here.:roftl:

Droopsy takes nice pics

Thanks

This one is really a mikagasmic-aaaaaaaw one ... :naughty::aah:

Mikagasmics? :blink:Well, could be:naughty: But it fits here as well.:lmfao: