Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well theres a Sad/Bitchy thread [and we all know he's not really like that :wub2:]

Sooo this is for all of his pics that make you go 'AWWW' or :swoon: [or] [maybe even] :dance_man:

Soo there you go! :wink2:

dont we already have the gasmic for that?

Spose so! But thats for 'Mikagasm' Pics! This is for purely sweet pics! :wink2:

guess you havent been to the gasmic much co most there finds quite big smile pics gasmic too... and there use to be a lot of em there... but what the hell.... nm

The 'aaaaaaaaw' for the mikagasmics and the 'aaaaaaaaaaaw' for this thread are 2 different 'aaaaaaaaaaws' for me I must say :teehee::aah:

dscf2190t.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaw ...

He does like being given things doesn't he?

If he's not in the "I-have-to-sign-everything-I-get-into-my-hands"-mood yes ... :naughty::lmfao:

Edit; some explanation:

:teehee::wub2:

Edited by Guest

If he's not in the "I-have-to-sign-everything-I-get-into-my-hands"-mood yes ...

:lmfao: Two times me and my friend had a gift for him and two times we really had to say quickly "NOOO! Don't sign it, it's for you!!!" 'cause he automatically wanted to sign the things we gave him :aah: And every time he was like :shocked: "Oh. Is that for me? Reeeally?" followed by a curious look and a *bigsmile*" :wub2: One time I actually touched his hand to stop it before the pencil would sign his gift :teehee: Glad the security guy next to him didn't sandbag me for that :lmfao:

Bild4.png

2254255336_630e485afb_o.jpg

Lievin14.png

The epitome of a CUTE SWEET ADORABLE Mika pic to me: :wub2:

Lievin10.png

Lievin12.png

• Like 4

The 'aaaaaaaaw' for the mikagasmics and the 'aaaaaaaaaaaw' for this thread are 2 different 'aaaaaaaaaaws' for me I must say :teehee::aah:

dscf2190t.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaw ...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh:wub2:

Glad the security guy next to him didn't sandbag me for that :lmfao:

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

2254255336_630e485afb_o.jpg

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:lmfao: Two times me and my friend had a gift for him and two times we really had to say quickly "NOOO! Don't sign it, it's for you!!!" 'cause he automatically wanted to sign the things we gave him :aah: And every time he was like :shocked: "Oh. Is that for me? Reeeally?" followed by a curious look and a *bigsmile*" :wub2: One time I actually touched his hand to stop it before the pencil would sign his gift :teehee: Glad the security guy next to him didn't sandbag me for that :lmfao:

:lmfao:

I didn't dare to touch him to prevent him :teehee: But then "afterwards" he touched me while talking to me and I was like: yeah, of course, why not .. :aah: So next time, if it's necessary, I'll probably touch him too :bleh:

(it's all in the video btw, if you have no idea what I'm talking about :aah: ).

I didn't dare to touch him to prevent him :teehee: But then "afterwards" he touched me while talking to me and I was like: yeah, of course, why not .. :aah: So next time, if it's necessary, I'll probably touch him too :bleh:

(it's all in the video btw, if you have no idea what I'm talking about :aah: ).

I watched the vid, it's hilarious and absolutely sweet at the same time :naughty: Touching his hand was just a reflex, didn't think about it at all. So glad he smiled and wasn't like that :sneaky2:

2628egw.jpg

These are innocent and sweet Mika pics I suppose LOL:wub2:

Awww (that's definately an AWWW-thread here *lol*), LOVE that one :wub2:

@DA: The one with the 2 kids is just to die for....THAT smile!!! :mf_lustslow: