Mika @ Festival Sudoeste - Portugal

robertina

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you ready for me again? :mf_rosetinted:

If i can go, i´ll go just the mika day and going to a hostel. No way i´m gonna use the tents! XD

:yay: Good! Can't wait! Is da digger coming too?:mf_rosetinted:

None of us is staying longer nor using the damn tents, Queenie! :no:

But we'll have fun...:naughty:

If i can go, i´ll go just the mika day and going to a hostel. No way i´m gonna use the tents! XD

The question is...are you ready for us? :mf_rosetinted:

:boing:

Hope you can make it!!

I'm not going to use the tents either! No freakin' way! We'll try to find a hostel or something! We can also stay awake aaaaaaall night long... :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, maybe not... :naughty:

None of us is staying longer nor using the damn tents, Queenie! :no:

Same here, i am not planing to stay and camp in tents, i am too posh and spoiled for that. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

*sigh* it seems as this will end up as a no for me, as there are no flights going to Lisbon or any other airport in Portugal and the only way is to take connection flights which are way too long and too expensive for me..

I am going to be optimistic and hope it will work out. but for now it doesn't look good.

:crybaby: :crybaby:

*sigh* it seems as this will end up as a no for me, as there are no flights going to Lisbon or any other airport in Portugal and the only way is to take connection flights which are way too long and too expensive for me..

I am going to be optimistic and hope it will work out. but for now it doesn't look good.

:crybaby: :crybaby:

Awww nooo! :tears:

I really hope you can find a solution, it would be great to have you here with us! :huglove:

*fingers crossed*

Awww nooo! :tears:

I really hope you can find a solution, it would be great to have you here with us! :huglove:

*fingers crossed*

I'll keep on looking, hope i will be able to find something good, i would soo love to be there, but if not then we will meet in another gig .:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, i sadly wont be able to attend this one, there are no flights to portugal and i can't afford other alternatives this time...but do not worry, we shall meet again in future gigs.

Have a great time and lots of fun in this gig. :):huglove:

Sorry guys, i sadly wont be able to attend this one, there are no flights to portugal and i can't afford other alternatives this time...but do not worry, we shall meet again in future gigs.

Have a great time and lots of fun in this gig. :):huglove:

:tears:

I totally understand your reasons, but still...I'm sad, cause I'd really like to meet you! :huglove:

Well...we'll have to wait a bit more, eh? :teehee:

:tears:

I totally understand your reasons, but still...I'm sad, cause I'd really like to meet you! :huglove:

Well...we'll have to wait a bit more, eh? :teehee:

Please do not be sad, i really wanted to meet you as well,but we will have many opportunities to meet.

It's just very frustrating, i tried to find a flight in any way possible but was not able... i hate when it happens.:sneaky2::boxed:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 week missing!

I'm officially going bonkers now! :loco:

Would any Sudoeste goers confirm they're actually going so we could have eachothers phone numbers to meet there, please?

To the newbies: by PM, of course! :doh:

Tnx!

1 week missing!

I'm officially going bonkers now! :loco:

Would any Sudoeste goers confirm they're actually going so we could have eachothers phone numbers to meet there, please?

To the newbies: by PM, of course! :doh:

Tnx!

Me too! :insane:

I've been so stressed out with RL stuff, that I haven't had time to be excited for this!! :blink:

But...can't wait to meet everyone there! :biggrin2:

1 week to go! Whoop! :boing:

*goes back to the horrible task that is...PACKING!*

Tomorrow! :shocked::groovy:

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

It's gonna be really hot during the day, peeps! Take care, use sunscreen, hat, etc., and beware of the mosquitos, this year they're craaaaaazy! :blink:

I'll try to tweet while I'm there, so keep an eye on my page if you want! :wink2:

Oh, and I'll probably won't be able to come here after the gig, so my report, pics and videos will come a bit later. :wink2:

Archived