basicamenteyo's spanish lessons

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
So many important issues today on MFC!

Echar humo por la cabeza de tanto pensar!

Me head is smoking! :blowup:

:lmfao: (refreshing you: :toot:)

lol! I actually got half of that! Yay high school spanish and this thread! :biggrin2:

:lmao: The other half is: so much thinking. The whole, litteraly; my head is smoking coz of so much thinking :wink2:

:roftl: igual yo andamos perdidas haha :naughty:

Si es que somos unas pedidas sin remedio! hahaha :wink2:

aquí echando una ojeada a ver que encuentro!

Pasate por los thread de los ultimos conciertos, los videos y fotos de Asia son una pasada1 :wink2:

Rosita, let me spam your thread for a bit, we need to help our brasilian friends getting Mika there, they're so desperate and waiting for so long, and there's a little tiny-winy itty-bitty chance to try to get him there...

LET'S HELP OUR BRASILIAN FRIENDS TO GET MIKAS BUTT IN BRASIL SOON, GUYS!

CAMPAIGN MIKA in SWU FESTIVAL BRAZIL 2010!

Confirmation of the Festival SWU (stars with you) in October 2010, Itu, São Paulo city, Brazil.

We fans of Brazil currently send messages, videos, photos, news about Mika to the organizers, who are still in contact with the artists. We have already started or site http://www.swu.com.br or twitter @Eduardo_Fischer (entrepreneur) and @swubrasil.

C'mon guys! Maybe later this year we will see Mika in Brazil for the first time !!!!"

We collaborate a lot.

Sustainability is the new world order, this project is well organized, with intense publicity through the media, combines music and art, so has everything Mika gives us, finally, I think this festival is going to happen in Brazil.

To learn more about this Festival, which was created in the international standards, with three days of events (9th, 10th and 11st October 2010) go to:

http://www.swu.com.br/pt/festival/

For further details go to the brasilian thread...

Thank you, everyone!

Rosita, let me spam your thread for a bit, we need to help our brasilian friends getting Mika there, they're so desperate and waiting for so long, and there's a little tiny-winy itty-bitty chance to try to get him there...

LET'S HELP OUR BRASILIAN FRIENDS TO GET MIKAS BUTT IN BRASIL SOON, GUYS!

CAMPAIGN MIKA in SWU FESTIVAL BRAZIL 2010!

Confirmation of the Festival SWU (stars with you) in October 2010, Itu, São Paulo city, Brazil.

We fans of Brazil currently send messages, videos, photos, news about Mika to the organizers, who are still in contact with the artists. We have already started or site http://www.swu.com.br or twitter @Eduardo_Fischer (entrepreneur) and @swubrasil.

C'mon guys! Maybe later this year we will see Mika in Brazil for the first time !!!!"

We collaborate a lot.

Sustainability is the new world order, this project is well organized, with intense publicity through the media, combines music and art, so has everything Mika gives us, finally, I think this festival is going to happen in Brazil.

To learn more about this Festival, which was created in the international standards, with three days of events (9th, 10th and 11st October 2010) go to:

http://www.swu.com.br/pt/festival/

For further details go to the brasilian thread...

Thank you, everyone!

well i hope you all have read wonka´s post....

it would be great mika goes to brazil too!!! brazilians also deserve that!!!

i think mika will be recording his third album by that time,but it would be great he could go to the festival!!!!

well i hope you all have read wonka´s post....

it would be great mika goes to brazil too!!! brazilians also deserve that!!!

i think mika will be recording his third album by that time,but it would be great he could go to the festival!!!!

That's a great idea! Brasil y sudamerica se merecen ver a Mika tambien! :wink2:

Archived