basicamenteyo's spanish lessons

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl::roftl:

NO I just want to learn more than Hola Chica Guapos! Ive been studying for 12 weeks :roftl:

You know I adhore you xxxxx:wub2:

Must admit you have a point there:naughty::teehee: So sorry, Luis makes us lose our heads!!!:mf_lustslow:

I know, and you know I adhore you!!!:wub2:

And how do you say in spanish :

''Who is Luis?''

:blink:

Quien es Luis?:thumb_yello:

Luis is a boy we met at the lisbon gig...

Hes a very nice guy and according to some he's very good looking...:naughty:

And let's say the girls didn't give it a rest until we had him dragged here...:roftl:

Oh, and he coincidentally met Mika in Lisbon the day after the gig and he took a pc with him...:biggrin2:

Quien es Luis?:thumb_yello:

Luis is a boy we met at the lisbon gig...

Hes a very nice guy and according to some he's very good looking...:naughty:

And let's say the girls didn't give it a rest until we had him dragged here...:roftl:

Oh, and he coincidentally met Mika in Lisbon the day after the gig and he took a pc with him...:biggrin2:

So he is a MFCer now?Under what nick?:naughty:

Well,just asking.....:naughty:

Holaaaa chica chico guaps mis bellezas hoy me lavé algo de ropa y de comer al perro, un

And we would be all

She must be in bed with some hunk,who is feeding her strawberries:wub2:

:floor::floor::floor::floor:

OMG Freddie, you made me laugh so hard people in the street had to look up to my window to see what was going on!!!! I swear I didn't understand a bit of that, although the Spanish parts are really well:roftl:

:floor::floor::floor::floor:

OMG Freddie, you made me laugh so hard people in the street had to look up to my window to see what was going on!!!! I swear I didn't understand a bit of that, although the Spanish parts are really well:roftl:

:naughty: True though ... I read this thread with romantic thoughts when it come be anything :roftl:

So he is a MFCer now?Under what nick?:naughty:

Well,just asking.....:naughty:

You can see him posting the page before, his nick is mikoso de las mikosas...:naughty:

Holaaaa chica chico guaps mis bellezas hoy me lavé algo de ropa y de comer al perro, un

And we would be all :wub2::wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow:

You did the laundry and fed your dog????:roftl:

You can see him posting the page before, his nick is mikoso de las mikosas...:naughty:

You did the laundry and fed your dog????:roftl:

Yeh! :biggrin2:

But if Black Queen posted that .... my mind would think of all sorts of things:teehee:

Spanih reads realllllly welll

And we would be all :wub2::wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow:

OMG I was reading "hoy me lavé..." and was like "wtf he's saying he's washed himself!?!" :lmfao:

Yeh! :biggrin2:

But if Black Queen posted that .... my mind would think of all sorts of things:teehee:

Spanih reads realllllly welll

:roftl::roftl::wub2:

OMG I was reading "hoy me lavé..." and was like "wtf he's saying he's washed himself!?!" :lmfao:

:lmao: Mary, that was my first thought too!!! Hahahahahahaha.

evelyne71, esto no es exactamente un thread en español, o por lo menos no lo pretendía, pero una cosa llevó a la otra, nos liamos, la noche nos confunde...:roftl: Si quieres charlar en español de lo de Murcia y de mil cosas más, entra en el Spanish Thread, el link está en mi firma:thumb_yello:

:lmao: Mary, that was my first thought too!!! Hahahahahahaha.

:lmfao:

Glad it was about the clothes! :aah:

Well, there's nothing wrong with being clean, FD :naughty:, but I just thought it was a bit weird! :teehee::roftl:

Glad it was about the clothes!

Well, there's nothing wrong with being clean, FD :naughty:, but I just thought it was a bit weird!

Don't make my dirty mind roll, woman!!! :roftl::roftl:

i started to quote,but i needed to stop,´cause i quoted every post!!!!

i´m really laughing my f*cking ass off!!!!!!!

freddie looks so cute talking spanish..

glad you all are having fun here!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Thank you, Mummy, we're all having fun with Freddie washing himself and me being fed with strawberries:roftl::das::naughty:

Don't make my dirty mind roll, woman!!! :roftl::roftl:

Thank you, Mummy, we're all having fun with Freddie washing himself and me being fed with strawberries:roftl::das::naughty:

what kind of strawberries?? 4000€ strawberries????:mf_rosetinted:

what kind of strawberries?? 4000€ strawberries????:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I'm not Japanese nor a crazy young boy with curly hair, but, hey! If I am to be fed with strawberries, let it be o style! (as long as I don't have to pay for them, can you imagine how many dolmens I should dig to afford that??:blink:):naughty:

Archived