basicamenteyo's spanish lessons

That's a great idea! Brasil y sudamerica se merecen ver a Mika tambien! :wink2:

And they are reaching the point of desperation, and i think we should all help...

Living in an untoured land is quite despairing, specially when it has been mentioned before but no dates are about to be set...:aah:

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And they are reaching the point of desperation, and i think we should all help...

Living in an untoured land is quite despairing, specially when it has been mentioned before but no dates are about to be set...:aah:

it´s cruel but i think he won´t go... he said he will start with his third album after summer festivals... so,i don´t think this year it would be possible....

it´s not mika´s fault.. it must be money question.... i think it must be really expensive to travel to the states from europe with all his 8 trucks,family,stuff,musicians and all the people who is always around him... Iain is the one who decides where is mika performing... perhaps not tickets sold enough there....

• 4 weeks later...

ok ok...

after murcia gig i need to post some pics here...

i need to let you know that i spent that day with the two most cute and handsome men of the world....:wub2:

the first one i met was of course luis...:mf_lustslow: he was sleeping in the street:teehee: covered with a towel... (i need to stop right now)

i was very happy to meet him again... believe me,he´s the cutest boy i´ve ever met in all my life...

here are the pics

dscf3914g.jpg

dscf3912.jpg

can you see the vip pass that he has in that pic?? he gave me that pass after the gig to let me go into the backstage to meet mika.... HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HIM???? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? I LOVE HIM!!!

and after the gig... i met this other man:mf_rosetinted:

dscf4101n.jpg

awesome night,believe me....

ok ok...

after murcia gig i need to post some pics here...

i need to let you know that i spent that day with the two most cute and handsome men of the world....:wub2:

the first one i met was of course luis...:mf_lustslow: he was sleeping in the street:teehee: covered with a towel... (i need to stop right now)

i was very happy to meet him again... believe me,he´s the cutest boy i´ve ever met in all my life...

here are the pics

dscf3914g.jpg

dscf3912.jpg

can you see the vip pass that he has in that pic?? he gave me that pass after the gig to let me go into the backstage to meet mika.... HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HIM???? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? I LOVE HIM!!!

and after the gig... i met this other man:mf_rosetinted:

dscf4101n.jpg

awesome night,believe me....

Mi español es el mejoramiento. Entendí cada palabra.:mf_rosetinted:

oh, man, I read the whole thread and I couldn't stop laughing!! :aah: gosh, you're f*cking geniouses!! :naughty:

"¡¡Dios mío, me he leído todo el thread y no he podido parar de reír!! ¡¡Dios, sois unos genios!!"

I have to say hello to Luis, hope I have the chance to meet him soon :thumb_yello: he seems to be so adorable!! And I would love to have the chance to meet you all, of course!! Perhaps Vigo?? I am surely going! :biggrin2:

"Tengo que saludar a Luis, espero tener la oportunidad de conocerlo en persona pronto, ¡¡parece ser un chico adorable!! Y me encantaría tener la oportunidad de conoceros a todos, por supuesto!!¿Quizás en Vigo? ¡Seguramente voy!"

I can teach you a bit of spanish/english too (if this thread is already working on this though).

"Os puedo enseñar un poco de español/inglés también (si es que este thread sigue con ello)"

Kisses and hugs to everyone! you made my day!! :thumb_yello:

"¡Besos y abrazos para todos! ¡¡Me habéis hecho pasar muy buen rato!!" (what a wonderful translation I made of "you made my day" :aah:)

Mi español es el mejoramiento. Entendí cada palabra.:mf_rosetinted:

you are good then,silver :mf_rosetinted:

it seems i´m a good teacher then :mf_rosetinted:

ok ok... as this thread was dead i just wanted to show you the pics from the gig.... that´s why i didn´t write in spanish...

como el hilo estaba muerto lo único que quise es colgar unas fotos del concierto... por eso no escribí nada en español...

but if anyone is interested in some spanish information,just ask :mf_rosetinted:

but first,please,read the whole thread.... quesitions like "chicken" are already solved :mf_rosetinted:

Archived