basicamenteyo's spanish lessons

HOLAAAAAAA!!!!:

Ya estoy aqui!! Por fin puede hacerlo!! gracias Rosa!!!:thumb_yello:

Rosa tienes mucha paciencia jajajaja

Me parto de risa viendo todo esto! jajajaja aunque no me metere mucho para comentar ya que tengo mucho que hacer ultimamente! pero estare y me pasare y comentare algo ok?:wink2:

Muchos besos!!!:wink2:

HELLOOOOOO!!!!:

I'm here!! finally can!! thanks Rosa!!!:thumb_yello:

Rosa has much patience jajajaja

I start from laughter watching this! hahaha although I do not get much to comment because I have a lot to do lately! but I'll be and I pass and I will comment something ok?:wink2:

many kisses:wink2:

Holaaaaaaaaaa, Luis, bienvenido! :bye:

thank you dear!! glad to see you here!!!!

at last....he´s here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aah::aah::wink2:

Yeah, hes finally here, tell him to open an introduction thread, in spanish, mine won't do...:teehee:

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey girls!! here is luis!! registered at last!!

come on luis,say something!!!

:yay: Well done, Rosalove!

HELLOOOOOO!!!!:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I'm here!! finally can!! thanks Rosa!!!:thumb_yello:

Rosa has much patience jajajaja

I start from laughter watching this! hahaha although I do not get much to comment because I have a lot to do lately! but I'll be and I pass and I will comment something ok?:wink2:

many kisses:wink2:

Hola Luis :bye:

May i introduce myself - i'm Kathrin and I'm gonna stalk you from now on :mf_rosetinted:

Blame it on Rosa. She says you're a "lucky handsome bastard" and is totally mad about you - and so am i now :biggrin2: I've seen a picture of you and Mika. Easily to see: he loves you too... :naughty:

Have fun in here! I'm going to stalk your profile now and befriend you!

Muchos besos!!! Te quiero :wub2:

:lmfao:

<is learning how to stalk in spanish>:naughty:

You're referring to me, Freddie, huh? :mf_rosetinted:

"stalk" Spanish translation

Display search filter

Results:

to stalk {vb} = acechar {vb}

acechar {vb} = to spy on {vb}

acechar {vb} = to stalk {vb}

acechar {vb} = to waylay {vb}

acechar {v.t.}= to haunt {vb}

:naughty:

May i introduce myself - i'm Kathrin and I'm gonna stalk you from now on :mf_rosetinted:

Blame it on Rosa. She says you're a "lucky handsome bastard" and is totally mad about you - and so am i now :biggrin2: I've seen a picture of you and Mika. Easily to see: he loves you too... :naughty:

naughty girl!!!

i´m chatting with him now,,i´ve copied and pasted you letter and he´s reading now!!!!

naughty girl!!!

i´m chatting with him now,,i´ve copied and pasted you letter and he´s reading now!!!!

:shocked::teehee:

He loves me too :mf_rosetinted: He just don't know it yet :mf_rosetinted: Like Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::lmfao:

P:S: Don't forget to copy and paste the smileys as well. They are essential... Especially that one :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

:shocked::teehee:

He loves me too :mf_rosetinted: He just don't know it yet :mf_rosetinted: Like Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::lmfao:

P:S: Don't forget to copy and paste the smileys as well. They are essential... Especially that one :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

hey you!!! wait!! luis just loves me!!!! :sneaky2:

and as luis loves me,and mika loves luis... mika loves me too!!! is it clearly clear????:aah:

hahaha hi Kathrin how are you? rosa helped me make my mfc, if not for what she would have and would not be here lol hope to see us in murcia we'll go!

aver happens with mika! a great man!:aah:

many kisses beautiful!:wink2:

I hope you understand my English!:biggrin2:

hey you!!! wait!! luis just loves me!!!! :sneaky2:

and as luis loves me,and mika loves luis... mika loves me too!!! is it clearly clear????:aah:

Hey you!!! You once said that Mika is for everyone. And Luis should be too. They are both too handsome not to be shared :mf_rosetinted:

I love you. I love Mika. And now i love Luis too. So we all love each other and everyone is happy. Right? :biggrin2:

hahaha hi Kathrin how are you? rosa helped me make my mfc, if not for what she would have and would not be here lol hope to see us in murcia we'll go!

aver happens with mika! a great man!:aah:

many kisses beautiful!:wink2:

I hope you understand my English!:biggrin2:

Awwww, Luis replied me :fangurl:

Hola hombre guapo, i'm fine. I guess i understood your post (i have to learn proper spanish now....Rosa, teach me everything! I need extra lessons :mf_rosetinted:)

Glad you are here now! From what Rosa told me you are a veeeery nice guy. And because i love and trust Rosa, i already love you too :wink2:

So i hope we'll meet at a gig soon. Don't know if i can really make it to Murcia, but if not, we'll meet another time!

Abrazo! :biggrin2:

nosotros tres nos amamos mucho verdad? jajajaja quien quiere separarnos???

deseando que llegue Murcia ya!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

i´m so proud of this post,that i´m gonna translate it:mf_rosetinted:

"we three love each other a lot (meaning mika,luis and me) don´t we? hahahaha.. who wants to separate us?? i´m wishing the gig to arrive now!!!":mf_rosetinted:

so girls,is it clear enough? luis loves me:mf_rosetinted: ha!

Hey you!!! You once said that Mika is for everyone. And Luis should be too. They are both too handsome not to be shared :mf_rosetinted:

I love you. I love Mika. And now i love Luis too. So we all love each other and everyone is happy. Right?

Awwww, Luis replied me :fangurl:

Hola hombre guapo, i'm fine. I guess i understood your post (i have to learn proper spanish now....Rosa, teach me everything! I need extra lessons :mf_rosetinted:)

Glad you are here now! From what Rosa told me you are a veeeery nice guy. And because i love and trust Rosa, i already love you too :wink2:

So i hope we'll meet at a gig soon. Don't know if i can really make it to Murcia, but if not, we'll meet another time!

Abrazo! :biggrin2:

as i said before... mika loves luis,luis loves me,so mika loves me. and i won´t share them at all.:mf_rosetinted:

this is a good fan!! drool as much as you want,dear....:teehee:

Muchas gracias :teehee:

:blink: you´re really learning!!! so... i´m not a bad teacher,am i??

ok you need to know "luis,i´m gonna drool over you when we meet at last" so "luis,voy a babear en cuanto nos conozcamos":mf_rosetinted:

really useful:mf_rosetinted:

Hola Clase ¿ cómo estan ? :lol3:

bien cielo,y tu?

:blink: you´re really learning!!! so... i´m not a bad teacher,am i??

ok you need to know "luis,i´m gonna drool over you when we meet at last" so "luis,voy a babear en cuanto nos conozcamos":mf_rosetinted:

really useful:mf_rosetinted:

bien cielo,y tu?

Tambien profesora :bow: Como van sus alumnos ? :teehee:

Ayer conoci a Luis :naughty: puso unos cuantos posts solamente :teehee:

Qué pasa aquí se ha cansado la gente ya de aprender español?? pues que se vayan aplicando que Mika le esta cogiendo el gustillo a España!!:bow::bow:

"gustillo "...in english...jajajajaja como lo traducirias tú Rosa? a mi se me ocurre solo una cosa...jajajajaja

Qué pasa aquí se ha cansado la gente ya de aprender español?? pues que se vayan aplicando que Mika le esta cogiendo el gustillo a España!!:bow::bow:

"gustillo "...in english...jajajajaja como lo traducirias tú Rosa? a mi se me ocurre solo una cosa...jajajajaja

cogerle el gustillo a algo----- grow to like something...:mf_rosetinted:

No encontré ningún lugar más apropiado que este para decir algo que me es imposible traducir al inglés :aah:

Mi frase de cabecera (esa es la parte que no puedo traducir :naughty:): Miralo que lindo que es :wub2: y obviamente siempre haciendo referencia a Mika :wub2:

Archived