What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

What obsession exactly? I mean, I have a lot of them, that concerns Mika. Can you explain?

Btw, what do you think about this new M&G in Cannes? What can you say about him?

I can't answer.blush2.gif

I actually didn't qualify for this thread when I did the test at the beginning. I was adopted by the official shrinks. :mf_rosetinted:

Where are they BTW? :blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What obsession exactly? I mean, I have a lot of them, that concerns Mika. Can you explain?

Btw, what do you think about this new M&G in Cannes? What can you say about him?

what M&G in cannes? :aah: i need to read up on it...

sure glad to see this thread though...

and yes, still obsessed. :teehee:

what do you mean, dreamy queen, you have a lot of obsessions and mika is only one of them, or you have a lot of obsessions about mika? :blink:

:bye:

Have you all got over your obsession? :blink::tears:

Me yes, sort of. :dunno:

Haven't watched it yet. Apparently short hair now?

EDIT: Ok, now I found it. Hm, nice hair, looks thin and earnest and tired. But I didn't see that much, too dark. What do you think?

Yeah, good question!:wink2:

Hello all!:bye:

:bye: Hi, how are you doing up there in the high north?

Mostly fine but we have had our first snow! :biggrin2: I don't like snow!

Yes, I am afraid it'll snow here this week as well, it's soooo f****** cold.

But at least we can already go skiing in December before the school holidays start and hell goes loose on those slopes again....:teehee:

:jawdrop:

Blame it on the giiiiirls, blame it on the boooooys...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I am afraid it'll snow here this week as well, it's soooo f****** cold.

But at least we can already go skiing in December before the school holidays start and hell goes loose on those slopes again....:teehee:

Blame it on the giiiiirls, blame it on the boooooys...:mf_rosetinted:

:bye: Wooow, I hate snow :sneaky2: Here's the temperature is pretty high, about 18 C, but from tomorrow it gets colder. Blame it on the north:naughty:

what M&G in cannes? :aah: i need to read up on it...

sure glad to see this thread though...

and yes, still obsessed. :teehee:

what do you mean, dreamy queen, you have a lot of obsessions and mika is only one of them, or you have a lot of obsessions about mika? :blink:

I mean, all my obsessions are connected with Mika :wub2: They are mostly the abstract things. Usually I have different topics to day-dream, or to be worried about (or even be sad) that are about Mika.

But no other man (I don't speak about mu hubby :biggrin2:) is in my mind!

i love snow. :teehee:

we're having our first rain storm this weekend (northern california). we were still having heat waves just last week.

sounds like it's cold everywhere right now...:naughty:

I mean, all my obsessions are connected with Mika :wub2: They are mostly the abstract things. Usually I have different topics to day-dream, or to be worried about (or even be sad) that are about Mika.

oh, ok.

it's the other way for me - mika is one of my many obsessions...:teehee:

in fact, i think something is wrong with me...:mf_rosetinted:

today i have to acknowledge that it has been exactly one year since the one and only time i ever saw mika...:aah:

maybe that's why it's getting easier...:wink2:

i'm considering not even going to see him again, because PGD was tough. but i'm probably not that strong. :boxed:

oh, ok.

it's the other way for me - mika is one of my many obsessions...:teehee:

in fact, i think something is wrong with me...:mf_rosetinted:

today i have to acknowledge that it has been exactly one year since the one and only time i ever saw mika...:aah:

maybe that's why it's getting easier...:wink2:

i'm considering not even going to see him again, because PGD was tough. but i'm probably not that strong. :boxed:

noooo I agree to any PGD, but I crave to see him again! One year sounds horrible :boxed: but what if I'll never see him again???? :aah:

I really have no other obsessions now... just some interests, like reading, and other innocent things.

noooo I agree to any PGD, but I crave to see him again! One year sounds horrible :boxed: but what if I'll never see him again???? :aah:

I really have no other obsessions now... just some interests, like reading, and other innocent things.

yes, this past year was hard, especially with him doing all these concerts all over europe, where i'm from. if i had been in my hometown i could have seen him at least 5 times all within a few hours of driving...:sneaky2:

but i'm better now, and in the end it's about his music for me, and i can listen to that anywhere...:wink2:

How could you manage to have 2 men (Mika & your hubby) in your mind? :aah:

Actually, I'm in a 3rd situation: I have only one obsession and it's Mika!

I'm not kidding.. everything else looks boring and pointless to me. :blink:

I have to admit that it's a real and strong obsession but I hope time (especially this year in between the 2 albums) will help me to go back to a normal situation..

But meanwhile, I have space only for one man in my mind.. and obvioulsy I have to confess that this space is not for my husband ..:blush-anim-cl:

And I know it's not good :sad:

How could you manage to have 2 men (Mika & your hubby) in your mind? :aah:

I have to admit that it's a real and strong obsession but I hope time (especially this year in between the 2 albums) will help me to go back to a normal situation..

But meanwhile, I have space only for one man in my mind.. and obvioulsy I have to confess that this space is not for my husband ..:blush-anim-cl:

Well, my hubby is like my very best friend, we support each other and understand (pity there left no romantic feelings - when you swoon when you look into his eyes). but Mika is :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

How could you manage to have 2 men (Mika & your hubby) in your mind?

Well, my hubby is like my very best friend, we support each other and understand (pity there left no romantic feelings - when you swoon when you look into his eyes). but Mika is :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Isn't this some form of cheating?:sneaky2:

Please don't hit me, but I don't understand.

I get the part of supporting each other and leaving space for ones own initiative and interests in a relationship, but the place in your heart....:aah:

I just don't get it, sorry!:teehee:

I get the part of supporting each other and leaving space for ones own initiative and interests in a relationship, but the place in your heart....:aah:

Do you have a husband?

Call it like that if you want but in this case, there are a lot of unfaithful women in this forum :boxed:

Come on... If you're married, I suppose you know that being married is not a long and peaceful way always full of love.

If you want to build up something, a family for instance and not throwing away everything at the 1st difficulty, you have to deal with ups and downs..And sometimes, you need help to deal with them.

I thing Mika is really a sweet and inoffensive help.. :naughty:

But this is only my opinion..

Of course, if you're not married, you probably don't understand what it means ..:wink2:

Do you have a husband?

Call it like that if you want but in this case, there are a lot of unfaithful women in this forum :boxed:

Come on... If you're married, I suppose you know that being married is not a long and peaceful way always full of love.

If you want to build up something, a family for instance and not throwing away everything at the 1st difficulty, you have to deal with ups and downs..And sometimes, you need help to deal with them.

Of course, if you're not married, you probably don't understand what it means ..:wink2:

I'm reading your answers and learning a lot! Thank you!:thumb_yello:

I should have known better than to say things like that!:blush-anim-cl:

I've been thinking about your answers and I actually think I'm a little jealous of you. It may sound strange but what I mean is that you are to congratulate to have relationships that allow you to work your way through ups and downs and not be judged for the way you chose to do it.:wink2:

If you want to build up something, a family for instance and not throwing away everything at the 1st difficulty, you have to deal with ups and downs..And sometimes, you need help to deal with them.I thing Mika is really a sweet and inoffensive help.. :naughty:

Very wise words. Most couples in my country separate after the first difficulties. I definitely disagree with this type of attitude. And when they need help, the sort of help they find is normally not sweet and inoffensive at all. :das::teehee: And women cheat as often as men. :angel_not::shocked:

Mika's help is sweet and inoffensive, for sure! :wub2:

I was glad to read your answer. You told the right words.

I'm reading your answers and learning a lot! Thank you!:thumb_yello:

I should have known better than to say things like that!:blush-anim-cl:

I've been thinking about your answers and I actually think I'm a little jealous of you. It may sound strange but what I mean is that you are to congratulate to have relationships that allow you to work your way through ups and downs and not be judged for the way you chose to do it.:wink2:

I can add. Maybe if my husband was awfully jealous, I would put the lid on one's own desires (or, as we say in my country, step on the throat of my own song) and sacrifice my interests. But he made a journey to Klaipeda and Riga gigs for me, and he understands me, and knows that he risks nothing, ( I suppose - he thinks it's better that he will know that I spend all my free time at MFC - being at home with computer :naughty:)

One can love both of one's 2 children - this love can be different, because the kids are absolutely different persons. This way I try to explain how one can love 2 men - this love is absolutely different.

very well said :thumb_yello:

Maybe if my husband was awfully jealous, I would put the lid on one's own desires (or, as we say in my country, step on the throat of my own song) and sacrifice my interests. But he made a journey to Klaipeda and Riga gigs for me, and he understands me, and knows that he risks nothing, ( I suppose - he thinks it's better that he will know that I spend all my free time at MFC - being at home with computer :naughty:)

One can love both of one's 2 children - this love can be different, because the kids are absolutely different persons. This way I try to explain how one can love 2 men - this love is absolutely different.

or you just wouldn't tell him about it...:naughty:

i agree with you, yes, it's a harmless way to satisfy some of your desires in front of the computer vs. in real life...

but are they really satisfied?

also, while i believe that what's been said is true, this tiny voice in my head is wondering what is wrong with me or my relationship if i have to pour so much energy into somebody who i don't really know at all. (we think we know mika, but we don't. we haven't met him in real life, without him being a star)

and all of us - do we 'love' someone we can never have because we're too scared to form meaningful relationships in real life?

sorry, one of my favorite topics....one of the reasons why i like to hang out in the shrink thread...:naughty:

Daydreaming about or being attracted to someone while being married to somebody else is, unfortunately, inevitable, especially if you've been married for quite some time. I've been living with my husband for 10 years, third of which we have been married. We have little kids.

I guess I can't say that I "love" my husband, because I don't believe in love, especially in the everlasting love some couples claim to have for one another. I don't know, what love in this state of marriage is. Maybe that makes me a miserable human being, but I don't feel it that way.

I respect my husband, I trust him, I feel secure and protected and I know he feels the same about me. I wouldn't leave him for anyone else, partly because of what I said above and partly, because I've worked hard to make the relationship work (and it DOES work well) and I'm not ready to go through the process again. And again, I know that he thinks the same way. Thus I believe that we have a good marriage.

Nevertheless, not every day is fun and games and I need my little world that I keep to myself and where I go to find my peace. For a long time the "scenery" of the world changed every now and then. A few months ago I heard MIKA's music for the very first time and I knew from the very first moments that I was doomed. My husband knows that I like his music and to which extent the liking goes, but what he does not know and what I think he does not need to know is that I can't get the man behind the music out of my head.

My daydreaming is my world and as long as I manage to run my everyday life smoothly I will allow myself the treat of sneaking into my imaginary world as often and as utterly as a want to. It may well be cheating, but it's one of the most innocent ones of its kind. And it makes me happy!

Daydreaming about or being attracted to someone while being married to somebody else is, unfortunately, inevitable, especially if you've been married for quite some time.

yeeesss...:wink2:

I guess I can't say that I "love" my husband, because I don't believe in love, especially in the everlasting love some couples claim to have for one another. I don't know, what love in this state of marriage is. Maybe that makes me a miserable human being, but I don't feel it that way.

wow. in a way i guess you are lucky that you don't believe in everlasting love... sounds like you'd be more miserable if you did. :teehee:

this reminds me that i sometimes can't help thinking: what is it about mika that makes him the dream of so many middle-aged moms and housewives? :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: sorry. but i'm one of them...:naughty:

BTW, love your signature, it's my most favorite cure song, one of my all time favorite songs ever...:blush-anim-cl:

this reminds me that i sometimes can't help thinking: what is it about mika that makes him the dream of so many middle-aged moms and housewives? :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: sorry. but i'm one of them...:naughty:

Well, I am a mom, but I'm not middle-aged and I'm not a housewife, though you're right, they seem to form a rather significant part of his audience along with the generation of a lot younger lasses.

Picking together my thoughts from various entries I'd say that nature has been rather generous to him, giving him the voice, the talent of writing both music and lyrics, the looks, the guts to stand for what he believes in, the skill of using all the above for the sake of his career. He has created a perfect little story of his childhood - growing up in various places, no real sense of belonging, being bullied, dyslexia... I don't say that any part of it might be fictional, but it touches people (and I think women in particular) and thus sells well. That's my guess. When I first heard him I "had the music, but no picture" but it was enough to knock me off my feet. Adding the picture to the sound only aggravated the addiction, adding the need for visual stimuli to that of the auditory.

BTW, love your signature, it's my most favorite cure song, one of my all time favorite songs ever...:blush-anim-cl:

Tnx :wink2:

Archived