What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What colour do you think of when you think of Mika?

• red
    • orange
    • yellow
    • green
    • blue
    • violet
    • white
    • black

By the way, sorry if anyone sees my posting here as an "invasion." I

read the thread all the time, but don't always have time to respond to

anything, so I don't consider it an invasion. Just happen to have

some time and wanted to say something now :dunno:

I am sorry! This was meant to be a joke. :blink: Can we have a smiley for joke, please? My jokes are too bad. No one understands them. :no:

Of course everybody is welcome to write here! :thumb_yello:

It's only funny sometimes because most of the times only a few pple talk to each other on the shrink thread & I forget that there is actually a whole lot more reading the posts without joining in. Then a new topic comes up and suddenly many "new" pple join the conversation at once so it's like "Wow!" :shocked: But that's only my perception. No offence meant. :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New serious topic for the shrinks: the boss forgets to wash himself when he is going through a musically creative period.

Major social danger or case for a shrink? :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't he say in the interview "Cheshire cat" that he was making up the lyrics for WAG under the shower? :dunno:

And in another interview that he hates showers?

And in another interview that he washes his hair three times?

And in another interview he is sitting in the bathtub with a journalist?

And in another interview.....

:giveup:

Didn't he say in the interview "Cheshire cat" that he was making up the lyrics for WAG under the shower? :dunno:

but this was true......:mf_rosetinted:

we all know mika... one monday he says "melachi" is an anagram from michael,and next friday he says it was his grandma´s name.....

it´s..... just mika.....:aah:

Yes, I have trouble with some smilies, for sure, especially :aah: and

:boxed: I'm never quite sure if I have used them right.

And not only do you have to be careful with smilies, but also with

acronyms! I use a

lot of acronyms on other message boards and in other aspects of my

internet life, and I often forget that when I write here the audience has

a lot of non-native English speakers -- so you all don't know what

FWIW, OTOH, FYI, IIRC, BTW, WYSIWYG, etc. mean. And some people

have even taken those as *insults* when they've just been abbreviations

for harmless phrases (for example: FYI = For Your Information).

Maybe we need a list of translations for both smilies and abbreviations here?

Yes, it's unfortunate that not everyone can have such a positive

experience, but everyone's different and YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) :wink2:

Oh hello, you can't just leave it like that, please tell me what they mean!:roftl:

And I would love, love, love :wub2: a tread or some part of the FAQ with a list of the meaning of abbreviations and other Internet stuff, how to use division hyphens for example when there is no smileys like on twitter!:biggrin2:

Yes, that's one big advantage. I remember the first time I met up with a

bunch of MFCers, I could talk about all sorts of things that Mika or the

band members had done or said, and everyone knew what I was talking

about. It was such a relief to FINALLY find people who spoke the "same language" as me! :naughty:

I know what you mean!:wub2:

Not that I don't appreciate to talk to my international friends but the first time I was able to do that in my own language is unforgeable!:blush-anim-cl:

Didn't he say in the interview "Cheshire cat" that he was making up the lyrics for WAG under the shower?

And...didn't he say he didn't wash his hair for weeks? That I found so disgusting so it's hard not to think about when you look at his pics!:roftl::naughty:

The mother in me wants to take him to the shower and give him a fair round with the soap!:sneaky2:

but this was true......:mf_rosetinted:

we all know mika... one monday he says "melachi" is an anagram from michael,and next friday he says it was his grandma´s name.....

it´s..... just mika.....:aah:

I have no time to wite the long reply that I want to now, but I had to say that this post made me totally

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

By the way, this thread has almost 4000 posts, so would Sil or one of the regulars here like to make a part 2, please?

As Sil opened the last one it would be great if she could open the new one as well. But I haven't had any news from her for some weeks now. So I have written her a short message about that. Could we wait for her answer for a few more days? Otherwise I can open a new thread of course. But it wouldn't be the same without Sil. :tears:

Last night, I dreamt at school, we had to go around smashing light bulbsin the corridors whilst rain was playing on the speakers, and whoever got the most won a chance to meet mika , and then thte school set on fire, and then everyone had to leave. And my best friend was still trapped inside, so me and mika went in to look for her, and we found her, and when we saw her, i ran up to her and started crying and hugging her. Than mika cried too, and we were there just hugging and crying. Now, i think that is one weird dream.

This really is a weird dream, it sums up almost everything about Mika. A bit anarchic (smashing bulbs), winning a M&G with Mika (which is the dream of most pple here), then some catastrophy happens (like few weeks ago to his sis) and then Mika is like a friend who helps you in a bad situation, because he's such a nice & caring & also emotional person. And it all ends good! :thumb_yello: But I don't have any idea what it all means :dunno:

And he claims to hate stripping as he's "so prudish", yet in more than one occasion he's been seen shirtless on stage, yet alone WAG! :roftl:

As I've been trying to finish my design for the t-shirt contest I've been listening to lot (and I mean A LOT!) of his interviews and talk shows on YT to keep myself tuned and entertained and, my oh my, does that boy love to talk! There are some stories that are always the same, word for word, which makes it sound almost like little stories he's learned by heart. He even stutters in a few interviews (when the autopilot goes off :lmfao:) as if he has forgotten how the story should continue. Then there are things that he tells not simply from a different angle but the idea behind them is completely different.

You believe half of what he says and you still get only a little bit of truth :biggrin2:. Nevertheless he's so good to listen to and even if he does make some or most of it up as he goes along he does it in such a delicious manner that you just can't help but listen :lmfao:

As Sil opened the last one it would be great if she could open the new one as well. But I haven't had any news from her for some weeks now. So I have written her a short message about that. Could we wait for her answer for a few more days? Otherwise I can open a new thread of course. But it wouldn't be the same without Sil. :tears:

I hope Sil will come back....:tears:

Rather:

seeing an amazing Mika's pic with incredibly beautiful eyes and perfect curls and stunning smile - one says: "well, not a bad necklace :mf_rosetinted:"

:sneaky2: - when I don't like something

:teehee: - more negative than :naughty:

:aah: - agree with koolj5

I just realized I also understood some smiles in the wrong way:blink: Well, better later than never:teehee:

I am sorry! This was meant to be a joke. :blink: Can we have a smiley for joke, please? My jokes are too bad. No one understands them. :no:

I experience that quite often, actually. :naughty:

He's going through "the pop idol who doesn't wash" phase. Also called "beware I stink" phase by some researchers. The actor Robert Pattison went through it ages ago, too. It is actually meant to discourage any groupie from trying to hit on him or hoping to get :chkn: one day. :mf_rosetinted:

It will end when Sire will come out officially... with a partner. :teehee:

I agree. And I miss her, too. :wub2:

And he claims to hate stripping as he's "so prudish", yet in more than one occasion he's been seen shirtless on stage, yet alone WAG! :roftl:

He likes challenges. :wink2: The XL column is another one in my opinion.

Lucky you - you already read it...:)

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude and show off. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't like translating into English, since it's not my own language. :boxed: You just have to be patient until tomorrow I guess. They want as many people as possible to buy the mag before they upload the original article. :wink2:

BTW I really don't like the magazine. :no: I only buy it for Mika's column. It's not my kind of mag. :dunno:

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude and show off. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't like translating into English, since it's not my own language. :boxed: You just have to be patient until tomorrow I guess. They want as many people as possible to buy the mag before they upload the original article. :wink2:

BTW I really don't like the magazine. :no: I only buy it for Mika's column. It's not my kind of mag. :dunno:

Oh I will try to be patient:teehee: It helps to make a character stronger...:)

Apart from the question who'll open the new thread I would like to say something at the end of this one:

It has been a great thread!

It really was fun doing with Sil and with all the nice people I have met here and talked to so often for the past 6 months. Thank you so very much for contributing! :thumb_yello:

I experience that quite often, actually. :naughty:

He's going through "the pop idol who doesn't wash" phase. Also called "beware I stink" phase by some researchers. The actor Robert Pattison went through it ages ago, too. It is actually meant to discourage any groupie from trying to hit on him or hoping to get :chkn: one day. :mf_rosetinted:

It will end when Sire will come out officially... with a partner. :teehee:

I will say an awful thing now. Don't tell a soul.

As long as it's Mika, I don't care does he washes or not (well, I care only from a health point of view) - I mean it won't prevent me from fangurling over his dirty hair :shocked:

And don't tell Mika... please :blush-anim-cl:

Or well, tell him. Maybe he will start washing again when he sees that being dirty doesn't help in repulsing fans :naughty:

Apart from the question who'll open the new thread I would like to say something at the end of this one:

It really was fun doing with Sil and with all the nice people I have met here and talked to so often for the past 6 months. Thank you so very much for contributing! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much! I love this thread too! It;s like my 3 home (the 2 is gasmics):roftl:

hope you won't leave us alone with our crazy thoughts in future. :thumb_yello:

As long as it's Mika, I don't care does he washes or not (well, I care only from a health point of view) - I mean it won't prevent me from fangurling over his dirty hair :shocked:

Or well, tell him. Maybe he will start washing again when he sees that being dirty doesn't help in repulsing fans :naughty:

:floor: :floor:

Yes, it was a great idea and it's really fun! :fangurl:

Congrats, shrinks! :clap:

:jawdrop::loco::roftl:

I already see lots of dirty guys at school, I prefer a clean Mika. :aah:

Yes, it was a great idea and it's really fun! :fangurl:

Congrats, shrinks! :clap:

:jawdrop::loco::roftl:

I already see lots of dirty guys at school, I prefer a clean Mika. :aah:

I think even dirty Mika will be the cleanest thing comparing to some guys :sneaky2:

Because even if he says "I smell like donkey" in fact he is like a flower (I came across his red-stripped wet t-shirt backstage :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:), so I'm not afraid to faint from smell :teehee:

If he smells, off stage, I mean, I'm off. Honestly! :lmfao:

Although I doubt he does. Before his concert in Estonia one of the local papers quoted parts of his rider and one of them was: "similarly to everyone else on the planet Earth I want to wash myself, thus I need a very-very clean shower" (translation from English to Estonian and back to English again, so these are probably not the exact words but the meaning is clear).

I think even dirty Mika will be the cleanest thing comparing to some guys :sneaky2:

Because even if he says "I smell like donkey" in fact he is like a flower (I came across his red-stripped wet t-shirt backstage :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:), so I'm not afraid to faint from smell :teehee:

omg Dreamy_Queen.. you seem very addicted.. :roftl:

If he smells, off stage, I mean, I'm off. Honestly! :lmfao:

Although I doubt he does. Before his concert in Estonia one of the local papers quoted parts of his rider and one of them was: "similarly to everyone else on the planet Earth I want to wash myself, thus I need a very-very clean shower" (translation from English to Estonian and back to English again, so these are probably not the exact words but the meaning is clear).

What a relief, I feel better...:teehee: I don't think I would like Mika less without a shower but still...:)

Archived