• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all agree~ mika all stuff would be antique, someday

some fans bought second album already 3~5....:mf_rosetinted: yep

I'm glad, but on the one hand sad, mislead consumers with a sales gimmick

not mika idea....hum...i don't know...

here more pic. :wink2: and anotehr site.

Buy only the first, give to limit mika card(three) set (but i think same photo will use)

ask International Shipping. answer not yet. ^^

http://book.interpark.com/product/GoodDisplay.do?_method=detail&sc.shopNo=0000500000&sc.prdNo=206199763&bookblockname=b_sch&booklinkname=bprd_title

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Edited by laymay kang

untitled.jpg

Seems like lots of new pics on there. thanks for the info :wub2:

The Universal Korea will be releasing a new edition of TBWKTM one AGAIN attached with a booklet that made of bunch of new pics

which mika shooted with the NYLON magazine when the day after the show in korea.

As you know, even though korea edition has been released just 2 month ago and most of his korean fans were already bought that!

and those old korean one is still selling well here. btw, new one again? even just 2 month after ?:boxed:

It is like...well, definitely a great chance for someone who didn't buy them yet. that's for sure.

but I think its not target for them..guess who would buy this new one?

I suppose its aimed at a huge mika fans! we are so easy to be dazzled by about mika stuffs at all.:sweatdrop:

but..to be frankly, I don't like this sort of marketing way what they did it.

they advertising as like 'super luxury magazine eddition' huh? :boxed: emmm...not really..:naughty:

In my point of view, I think it's overmarketing..kind of. I know that's nothing unusual in the music industry though,

I mean, I don't blame mika or his agency. I guess it was just planned by Universal Korea themselves.

apparently his agency has allowed them to do that though...

but the most annoying thing is I can't resist..those new pics are looks so much tempting...hes extreamly adorable in the pics.:teehee:

what a great skilled businessman they are....and I just clicked 'payments' on the internet mall..:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

so, finally I'm gonna have 4 TBWKTM copies...:ap_rosetinted:

sorry to moaning about but its just my honest opinion.. :wink2:

anyway it arrives on the 20th Aug, then I'll post here soon. can't wait!:aah:

Edited by LadyJaneJJ

all agree~ mika all stuff would be antique, someday

some fans bought second album already 3~5....:mf_rosetinted: yep

I'm glad, but on the one hand sad, mislead consumers with a sales gimmick

not mika idea....hum...i don't know...

here more pic. :wink2: and anotehr site.

Buy only the first, give to limit mika card(three) set (but i think same photo will use)

ask International Shipping. answer not yet. ^^

http://book.interpark.com/product/GoodDisplay.do?_method=detail&sc.shopNo=0000500000&sc.prdNo=206199763&bookblockname=b_sch&booklinkname=bprd_title

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

I've already got almost all of those pics which are in the new bookelet ....

why don't Univeral Korea release their B-side cuts? I heard that they have a lot.... :teehee:

well anyway gotta buy new edition too :boing: my 5th TBWNTM album...

haha you could suggest that to him..... just in case they've run out of ideas :roftl:

Maybe hahaah :roftl:

where do you live? If you order, shipping would be expensive ...

Do you want to have?

I live in Serbia..:original:

Could you please check the shipping costs from SK to Belgrade, Serbia? And what's the price of the mag?

Maybe hahaah :roftl:

Could you please check the shipping costs from SK to Belgrade, Serbia? And what's the price of the mag?

Korean National postoffice system doesn't offer EMS service to Serbia....its weird..:blink:

the mag edition is 20000 KRW anyway...I guess you can find few in Ebay or yesasia.com after 20th August... cheeper than those shipping directly from Korea. :wink2:

edit : oh yesasia.com offers preorder service already!

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mika-the-boy-who-knew-too-much-magazine-edition-3cd-limited-edition/1023061225-0-0-0-en/info.html little bit more expensive than that of Korea.... will be relesed in 23th August, and LIMITED EDITION!

Edited by Yuna

yu-na already anser to you :blush-anim-cl: sorry~

I didn't have computer a few days. left home for training.

Korean National postoffice system doesn't offer EMS service to Serbia....its weird..:blink:

the mag edition is 20000 KRW anyway...I guess you can find few in Ebay or yesasia.com after 20th August... cheeper than those shipping directly from Korea. :wink2:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mika-the-boy-who-knew-too-much-magazine-edition-3cd-limited-edition/1023061225-0-0-0-en/info.html little bit more expensive than that of Korea.... will be relesed in 23th August, and LIMITED EDITION!

oh~~ good :thumb_yello:

I've already got almost all of those pics which are in the new bookelet ....

why don't Univeral Korea release their B-side cuts? I heard that they have a lot.... :teehee:

well anyway gotta buy new edition too :boing: my 5th TBWNTM album...

Where the hell~!!~:mf_rosetinted:

pic use Boil and eat soup~!! ah~ :crybaby:

This is really weird...:blink: veeery weird!

And how much is 20000 KRW in Euros? :blush-anim-cl:

hmmm I don't think yesasia ships for Serbia either... :blink:

:thumbdown:

yuna thank you for the link :thumb_yello:I just ordered this edition for France.:aah:

another album.:teehee: I already have all the pictures but I like the book version is pretty.:wub2: For the CD that will make the fifth that I buy in different versions. We must ensure that a new album now because it is a true home collection has this disc:aah:

TBWKTM - Magazine Edition released!

yay I received! my scanner has broken down..so just taken some pics instead

This is literally sort of magazine and looks so much better than the last korean edition...

frankly, last korean edition's mini booklet wasn't as good as than I had expected.:sneaky2:

but this magazine one is really stunning! :mf_lustslow:I love it more. just buy it if you want

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

3 postcards. this is limited bonus stuff for pre-booked :aah:

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

OMG! Those pictures...:shocked: amazing!!! :mf_lustslow:

Really don't know how could I get hold of one...:boxed: a very few websites ship for Serbia :aah:

eww weird... why they didn't shipped or EMS to Serbia :dunno: so sorry can't be any help you.:puppy_eyes:

hopefully these put them on ebay list asap :teehee:

If anyone wanna those thing, you can buy here :wink2:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mika-the-boy-who-knew-too-much-magazine-edition-3cd-limited-edition/1023061225-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edit: ohhh I found some links on ebay :biggrin2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIKA-The-Boy-Knew-Too-Much-3-CD-PHOTOBOOK-CARDS-/390228454523?pt=Music_CDs

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIKA-Boy-Knew-Too-Much-3-CD-PHOTOBOOK-CARDS-/170525999123?pt=Music_CDs

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIKA-Boy-Knew-Too-Much-3CD-Magazine-Edition-/110573912958?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Edited by LadyJaneJJ

Aww it's okay hun... hopefully someone else will :puppy_eyes:

Wow, quite a difference in the prices of the mag! :roftl: the first one seems the cheapest, if you count that you get the postcards + 3 badges as bonus :mf_lustslow:

and of course, thanks for the pics and links:huglove: