REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Hall, 12-JUN-2010

guylainem123

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and Mika gave us all back again after the show...:tears: he signed hundreds of fans outside... took pics with dozens....let many fans have their own special memories with him.... how sweet :wub2:

Your doll is uber wonderful!!! So glas he loved it. And you girls made him happy!:wub2:

Finally i managed to read through this thread...with the result, that i am speechless.

One word : WOW !!!!

You Korean fans are absolutely amazing! Impossible to mention everything (the doll, the paper plans etc. during the show...all the huge efforts you made) but i honestly take my hat off and thank you all a million - for comforting "our boy" in so many very creative, warmhearted and respectful ways, and for sharing everything with us. I am so glad and proud to be on the MFC with you guys...you are amazing! And you just have to watch Mikas reactions and face expressions to know that he is chuffed, thankful and undoubtedly loves you back - with good reason!!! :wink2:

:group_hug:

Finally i managed to read through this thread...with the result, that i am speechless.

One word : WOW !!!!

You Korean fans are absolutely amazing! Impossible to mention everything (the doll, the paper plans etc. during the show...all the huge efforts you made) but i honestly take my hat off and thank you all a million - for comforting "our boy" in so many very creative, warmhearted and respectful ways, and for sharing everything with us. I am so glad and proud to be on the MFC with you guys...you are amazing! And you just have to watch Mikas reactions and face expressions to know that he is chuffed, thankful and undoubtedly loves you back - with good reason!!! :wink2:

:group_hug:

your siggy :wub2::wub2:

KOREA, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

sorry if this comes too late! i was at a camp when he's doing the korean gig. then when i was back, it's the one in HK. but now, instead of writing my own gig report, i've been creeping thru all the pages in this thread for hours whilst busy saving pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what else can i say???? i've fallen in love with you girls!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

YOU ARE BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mika could definitely feel all your love and that's why he loves Korea so so much!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

i was in tears when watching the HAPPY ENDING vids!!!!! :tears: what you'd achieved was just incredible!!!!! :bow: and he jumped into the crowd during LT! awwwwwwwww :mf_lustslow:

but may i ask some questions? i still do not understand the balloon bit... did you give them to him before or after the gig?? and when he was watching World Cup on the big screen what u guys were doing?? it's after the show??? think i've missed some posts :blink:

oh yeah, last but not least, i SWEAR i'll fly to korea next time he's doing a gig there!!!!!! let's hope it'll be a holiday!!!! LOVE YOU xxx

Edited by huikings

sorry if this comes too late! i was at a camp when he's doing the korean gig. then when i was back, it's the one in HK. but now, instead of writing my own gig report, i've been creeping thru all the pages in this thread for hours whilst busy saving pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what else can i say???? i've fallen in love with you girls!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

YOU ARE BEYOND AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mika could definitely feel all your love and that's why he loves Korea so so much!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

i was in tears when watching the HAPPY ENDING vids!!!!! :tears: what you'd achieved was just incredible!!!!! :bow: and he jumped into the crowd during LT! awwwwwwwww :mf_lustslow:

but may i ask some questions? i still do not understand the balloon bit... did you give them to him before or after the gig?? and were there fans in the arena when he was watching World Cup on the big screen?? think i've missed some posts :blink:

oh yeah, last but not least, i SWEAR i'll fly to korea next time he's doing a gig there!!!!!! let's hope it'll be a holiday!!!! LOVE YOU xxx

Happy to hear that! thank you :wub2:

I couldn't keep up with other Asian gig thread much becuz I just finished my final term exams today... oh it was really hard to study after that amazing moments with Mika :naughty: from tomorrow I'll read all. EVERY SINGLE POST :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

the balloon is.....yes someone gave it to the tour manager john before the gig. and I think tour staff handed out Mika after the gig. and he liked that really much. Many fans were inside the venue and Mika came out to see the game after taking shower, having dinner , M&G so on. He watched the first half at the arena with fans. obviously many fans couldn't watch the game, but watched Mika watching the game :naughty:

hope to see you in Seoul next tour.... at that time I can tour whole Asia too...I'll graduate school soon so the damn exams can't stop me stalking Mika in Every Asia gig !! :aah:

You guys did such a wonderful job! :bow:

Well done!!! :wub2:

the golden hearts in Lisbon were great also!! :wub2: so beautiful.... needs a lot of work to do like those things right? but obviously worth doing it :aah:

Happy to hear that! thank you

I couldn't keep up with other Asian gig thread much becuz I just finished my final term exams today... oh it was really hard to study after that amazing moments with Mika from tomorrow I'll read all. EVERY SINGLE POST

the balloon is.....yes someone gave it to the tour manager john before the gig. and I think tour staff handed out Mika after the gig. and he liked that really much. Many fans were inside the venue and Mika came out to see the game after taking shower, having dinner , M&G so on. He watched the first half at the arena with fans. obviously many fans couldn't watch the game, but watched Mika watching the game :naughty:

hope to see you in Seoul next tour.... at that time I can tour whole Asia too...I'll graduate school soon so the damn exams can't stop me stalking Mika in Every Asia gig !! :aah:

wowwww it must be so hard to hv mika gig & exams around the same time!!!!!!!! (i was like that too last year) congratz for the end of exam period!!!! :thumb_yello:

so suppose it was a venue for watching world cup?? & the fans were allowed to stay after the gig??? OH MY.... what a BIG surprise to see him coming out again!!!! and i agree, who could watch the game whilst the curly man's there?? such an amazing distraction :teehee:

oh btw i saw from some reports that he said he's gonna come back to Seoul NEXT YEAR???!!?!!! :shocked:

Next time we can do a whole MFC Asian tour :roftl: He will be sick of our faces down the front:blush-anim-cl:

THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i hope i can go to Europe to watch him one day tooooooooooo!

oh, did the man tell u anything when he saw u at the front everytime? :mf_rosetinted:

the golden hearts in Lisbon were great also!! :wub2: so beautiful.... needs a lot of work to do like those things right? but obviously worth doing it :aah:

AGREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hearts are equally wonderful :bow:

AGREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the hearts are equally wonderful :bow:

Awww thanks girls! :huglove:

We were lucky enough to have the promoter and sponsor helping us, cause otherwise we would never be able to get 4000 hearts! :aah::blush-anim-cl: You girls had the extra effort of making everything by yourselves, and that needs to be said! :bow:

But yeah, it's worth every second planning it, all the stress to make everything work, just to see his smile, right? :wub2:

Edited by Mary

wowwww it must be so hard to hv mika gig & exams around the same time!!!!!!!! (i was like that too last year) congratz for the end of exam period!!!! :thumb_yello:

so suppose it was a venue for watching world cup?? & the fans were allowed to stay after the gig??? OH MY.... what a BIG surprise to see him coming out again!!!! and i agree, who could watch the game whilst the curly man's there?? such an amazing distraction :teehee:

oh btw i saw from some reports that he said he's gonna come back to Seoul NEXT YEAR???!!?!!! :shocked:

some misunderstandings maybe....I don't trust that :naughty:

he can't do this......sadly....gotta make new album... if he makes 3rd faster than we thought...he will tour Europe first, not Asia..

your siggy :wub2::wub2:

:teehee: I love the vid - and i love the paper plane action, especially his face when he realized with surprise what's going on. He seemed totally overwhelmed and happy...awesome job, guys!!! That nearly made me cry... :blush-anim-cl::wub2: :wub2:

+1! Exactly my thoughts after reading this thread and watching the vids...what a very special atmosphere!! I have to say, the whole asian part of the tour seemed very, very special. Next time he'll be performing in Asia, i'll definitely consider to fly over :wink2:

the golden hearts in Lisbon were great also!! :wub2: so beautiful.... needs a lot of work to do like those things right? but obviously worth doing it

Second that! The Lisbon hearts were absolutely stunning, too :wub2:

another vid of Happy Ending Paper planes :blush-anim-cl:

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=e0_O-KsxX_4$

I really like his face on this one ... you literally stopped him in his tracks :wub2:

Your right its so nice to see this mass events , unexpected too ... lisbon was very similar.

Its a really great achievement for it to come off on this mass scale .. impressive:biggrin2:

:bye: all !

i've updated the front page again.

if i missed posts of pictures or videos you took, or a report you wrote, please pm me the link and i'll update the front page. :thumb_yello:

thank you for your kindness :flowers2: