REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Hall, 12-JUN-2010

guylainem123

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That puppet planned stage invasion on TB actually.... but he didn't played TB at Seoul....:shun:

if only there wasnt a football match on that day:sneaky2:

would love to see this puppet on stage during toy boy:wub2:

if only there wasnt a football match on that day:sneaky2:

would love to see this puppet on stage during toy boy:wub2:

Yes...

We were ready to throw puppet on stage....!!!!

but I glad we could gave to him a this doll :)

Edited by MANGO

MIKA Peeps fans :aah:

8.jpg?t=1276755626

7.jpg?t=1276755594

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

so cute

OMG that reminds me of Dusseldorf! I saw him standing there like this back stage, he tried to see how his fans would react on Kick Ass! He looked soooo vulnerable and insecure!

MIKA Peeps fans :aah:

7.jpg?t=1276755594

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

c.....c.....cu....t..e......................:hypo:

Yes...

Since that day i hate soccer....:crybaby:

Edited by Duli

Yes...

maybe he can use this on a future performance of toy boy:wub2: i'm sure he must have loved your gift so much:wub2:

OMG that reminds me of Dusseldorf! I saw him standing there like this back stage, he tried to see how his fans would react on Kick Ass! He looked soooo vulnerable and insecure!

i imagine how would it feel to see that first hand. he really shouldnt feel insecure at all, especially about a song as powerful as kickass.

maybe he can use this on a future performance of toy boy:wub2: i'm sure he must have loved your gift so much:wub2:

i imagine how would it feel to see that first hand. he really shouldnt feel insecure at all, especially about a song as powerful as kickass.

yeah... he could use our pretty puppet... it made me sad... :crybaby:

i hate a world cup... really hate... really really....:sneaky2:

yeah... he could use our pretty puppet... it made me sad... :crybaby:

i hate a world cup... really hate... really really....:sneaky2:

just clicked the link in your signature about how the puppet was made. amazing:wub2::wub2:

just clicked the link in your signature about how the puppet was made. amazing:wub2::wub2:

thanks sweetie! :wub2:

when he gave a bigsmile to us, we were really really happy :-D

we miss him already... :crybaby:

The new pics are soooo cute :wub2: Thanks so much :flowers2:

What I also admire is how everything is so organised, whether it's the universal group, the fans, the communication between you and Mika.. everything actually. Well done!

OMG, his smile in the last pic is so heart-warming :wub2:

You did a fantastic job!! :thumb_yello: Thanks for sharing the whole story!

WELL DONE!!!! :clap::clap:

The new pics are soooo cute :wub2: Thanks so much :flowers2:

What I also admire is how everything is so organised, whether it's the universal group, the fans, the communication between you and Mika.. everything actually. Well done!

Girls, you are too much! :thumb_yello::huglove:

Oh how cute is that doll and the pics. You must have been so pleased to see his reaction. Sweet. :wub2:

thanks everyone :flowers2:

:dance_man::dance_man::

I have now read this entire wonderful thread. I am sorry I couldn't read it all properly sooner, I was travelling and then getting back to RL. I so wish I had been able to join you for the gig in Korea...but Mika made the schedule so tight and impossible for me to afford...so maybe next time!

You MFCers and MIKAHOLIX have done such a fabulous job, working together with everyone to pull off this enormous event FOR Mika. He plays a show for you, you give him ALL that back!! I was all :tears: and :swoon:and :jawdrop: and :bow:

thanks to MFC mods help, we could have chance to talk to MIKA we gave him all presents and had great time

I am so glad everything worked out! Especially the paper planes on happy Ending. It was a good Plan B.

That is an AMAZING video...and you were all so well-behaved, not clawing at him or anything!

Gclef and I made Ugly puppet with korean mfcer!

It is really lovely, not ugly at all!!

I think it is wonderful that you are generously sharing all the stories and pictures of how you made this puppet with everyone around the world. That is what I love about MFC, such a sharing community.

For a long time....I made a "MEMORIAL BOOK" with Korean fans.

And i designed paper plane logo, Lollipop stick, and etc.

OMG~ I almost cried when I gave him the Memorial Book.

I almost cried reading about all these amazing projects :tears: What a huge group effort it was. So proud we are all MFC together:wub2:

MIKA Peeps fans

8.jpg?t=1276755626

7.jpg?t=1276755594

He's such a stalker. That's our boy! :lmao:

Edited by Blue Sky

I have now read this entire wonderful thread. I am sorry I couldn't read it all properly sooner, I was travelling and then getting back to RL. I so wish I had been able to join you for the gig in Korea...but Mika made the schedule so tight and impossible for me to afford...so maybe next time!

You MFCers and MIKAHOLIX have done such a fabulous job, working together with everyone to pull off this enormous event FOR Mika. He plays a show for you, you give him ALL that back!! I was all :tears: and :swoon:and :jawdrop: and :bow:

and Mika gave us all back again after the show...:tears: he signed hundreds of fans outside... took pics with dozens....let many fans have their own special memories with him.... how sweet :wub2:

oh BS I've seen your name several times on MIKAHOLIX these days again :naughty: someone said that you replied on her Youtube vid and so honor for herself ....you famous!!! :naughty::naughty:

I am so glad everything worked out! Especially the paper planes on happy Ending. It was a good Plan B.

That is an AMAZING video...and you were all so well-behaved, not clawing at him or anything!

It is really lovely, not ugly at all!!

I think it is wonderful that you are generously sharing all the stories and pictures of how you made this puppet with everyone around the world. That is what I love about MFC, such a sharing community.

I almost cried reading about all these amazing projects :tears: What a huge group effort it was. So proud we are all MFC together:wub2:

He's such a stalker. That's our boy! :lmao:

Thank you so much all your sweet words.. :huglove:

its been hard work actually but it has been immensely rewarding. It's all worth it.:biggrin2:

we just wanna make him happy and he deserve it! cuz mika always bringing great tunes to us and make us happy

also I met a lot of nice ppl in MFC , sharing love about mika, we became good friends regardless of age, sex, religion or nationality...

its kind of amazing! Thank you very much everybody!

and MIKA..you know what..:teehee:

every Korean fans compliment to your music, sweetness, modest attitude who came to your show and got your autograph.

and I saw someone wrote on their own blog like this..

"He was so nice! I was there but actually I've got invitation ticket and I don’t know him well....

so I just came to his show without any expectation. OMG what a man! :shocked: I don't know much about his music is what it is..

even I know grace kelly or lollipop yet, but I'll try listen to more more more..and set was really nice like a fairytale!!"

I bet she will join the mfc very soon...:das:

Edited by LadyJaneJJ