REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Hall, 12-JUN-2010

guylainem123

We were happy & proud of reason for being the Mika &MFC.

so we also happy. to sharing our memories. we received always.:blush-anim-cl:

ah! Mika saw the windows some fans screaming, knocked window.so label person was surprised "mika no,no back~" :naughty:

Mika giggled like mischievous boy. :teehee:

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi~ MFCer :bye:

It is ten days after the concert, so I can't guarantee if you are reading this old article. :sweatdrop: I can't come to my sense because of the aftereffect of MIKA Concert! And I can't speak, write, and read English well, very well. So at last, I'm writing the epilogue of MIKA Concert with my friends' help.

It rained from the concert night before. I woke up at the crack of dawn, packing my bag, and I worried because I took 1,000 paper airplanes. :tears: I went toward the concert hall, carrying preparing the paper airplanes, the golden confetti, and the glowing lollipop carefully.

duli01.png?t=1277301638

After waiting time with ready to the events, finally I entered the concert hall. After entrance, I wrapped the 'MFC Korea banner' round my wheelchair, and made the luminous hair band and weared it, and waited the performance! :blush-anim-cl:

Actually.. I sat the end of the standing stage(near Martin) despite the fact that I had a very great seat. Because there was no seat for the wheelchair users in Korea concert hall, so I can't see the 1/3 of stage during the performance. :crybaby: It was very sad,.... but I could listen to his rally voice!! It was unbelievable to me!! :mf_lustslow: The atmosphere of the concert was wonderful!!! I can't sit still from first to last. We can't fly the paper airplanes at planned 'Any other world' at first, but 'Happy Ending' was great. He danced with joy, so I think he was happy that time. I surprised he came to under the stage at 'Love Today'. He went toward Jimmy again, and went to near Martin(it was near my seat). At that time, my eyes met his eyes!! :yikes: Oops~!! After eye contact, he winked at me and nodded a greeting and passed by. My seat was the end of stage, so I didn't expect his gesture.. I just shook the banner and the glowing lollipop like crazy, and sang along his song... Ah... I thought that was it illusion... BUT!!! MIKA said that he saw me who sat the end of stage at M&G!! :wub2: It was not the illusion!! I was so happy and excited~!!! :blush-anim-cl: I was looking this part of 'Love Today' constantly. MIKA didn't sing 'Toy Boy' because of The World Cup... Gclef(MFCer) was preparing to give the doll, so it was extremely sorry!

So, the performance finished unfortunately. I went to the parking lot, and waited MIKA to say goodbye, and then MIKA came out. He was tired but did do M&G to his fans! I was the end of fans, and the fans were pushed into a corner, and I can't move and see MIKA. It was in a daze..:boxed: BUT I saw the thigh that I though it was his! MIKA looked at me, and signed his signature at handling CD and gave it to me. At that time, I was surrounded by fans, and MIKA was over there, and laymay kang(MFCer) shouted that "there is a wheelchair so be careful!" In short, it was very hectic situation. I though I couldn't see him... But in retrospect, I think maybe MIKA stands in front of me on purpose. He stood at there until he went away, so I didn't take up. When the photo time, he was at my eye level. It was very touching to me. He was so a sentimental man! :blush-anim-cl:

After ending M&G, I realized I didn't give present! :shocked: I got so nervous at that time. (Frankly speaking, I think I wonder if I met MIKA and it is real.:teehee:) I couldn't deliver my gift to him. I stamped my foot in my annoying behavior. At that time, the Universal person was there in front of the concert hall. I had no choice, so I asked that please to delivering the gift to MIKA. I tear up because I was so stupid at that time. :crybaby:

Next day, I looked the picture!!!!!!

duli02.png?t=1277302623

( MIKA was reading the letter that was received from fan at the dinner. He was eager to read without having dinner.. and he said that the letter was very thankful!! -Universal Korea )

WOW~~!!!!!!!! :yikes: That is my letter!!!!!! And my present!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I shouted loudly with holding the computer monitor. MIKA, thank you. The Universal person, thank you, too. The part of letter that he read.. I tried that it was not heavy, but I hoped he read it seriously. His face was very earnest (I think), so I'm thankful more and more. He is very passionate and emotional man~!! :swoon:

My epilogue is very late and so long, but it's just light. Thank to read it!

P.S.: MIKA.. When this concert, Korea MFCer who prepared the events are all 14 PEOPLE not seven!! :tears::tears::tears:

Edited by Duli

So, the performance finished unfortunately. I went to the parking lot, and waited MIKA to say goodbye, and then MIKA came out. He was tired but did do M&G to his fans! I was the end of fans, and the fans were pushed into a corner, and I can't move and see MIKA. It was in a daze..:boxed: BUT I saw the thigh that I though it was his! MIKA looked at me, and signed his signature at handling CD and gave it to me. At that time, I was surrounded by fans, and MIKA was over there, and laymay kang(MFCer) shouted that "there is a wheelchair so be careful!" In short, it was very hectic situation. I though I couldn't see him... But in retrospect, I think maybe MIKA stands in front of me on purpose. He stood at there until he went away, so I didn't take up. When the photo time, he was at my eye level. It was very touching to me. He was so a sentimental man!

After ending M&G, I realized I didn't give present! :shocked: I got so nervous at that time. (Frankly speaking, I think I wonder if I met MIKA and it is real.:te ehee:) I couldn't deliver my gift to him. I stamped my foot in my annoying behavior. At that time, the Universal person was there in front of the concert hall. I had no choice, so I asked that please to delivering the gift to MIKA. I tear up because I was so stupid at that time. :crybaby:

duli02.png?t=1277302623

( MIKA was reading the letter that was received from fan at the dinner. He was eager to read without having dinner.. and he said that the letter was very thankful!! -Universal Korea )

WOW~~!!!!!!!! :yikes: That is my letter!!!!!! And my present!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I shouted loudly with holding the computer monitor. MIKA, thank you. The Universal person, thank you, too. The part of letter that he read.. I tried that it was not heavy, but I hoped he read it seriously. His face was very earnest (I think), so I'm thankful more and more. He is very passionate and emotional man~!! :swo on:

P.S.: MIKA.. When this concert, Korea MFCer who prepared the events are all 14 PEOPLE not seven!!

thats just the CUTEST STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

duli02.png?t=1277302623

why don't you say thanks to me?:roftl::roftl: I'm just kidding

it pleased me so well too:blush-anim-cl:

This show sounds and look FANTASTIC... thank you for sharing everyone!! I love what you all organised! Someone please remind me to go to Seoul for my next Mika gig! :mf_lustslow:

nikjass~~Tour schedule comes out . every day check for you.

Other countries also want to meet the mfcer:biggrin2:

After ending M&G, I realized I didn't give present! :shocked: I got so nervous at that time. (Frankly speaking, I think I wonder if I met MIKA and it is real.:teehee:) I couldn't deliver my gift to him. I stamped my foot in my annoying behavior. At that time, the Universal person was there in front of the concert hall. I had no choice, so I asked that please to delivering the gift to MIKA. I tear up because I was so stupid at that time. :crybaby:

duli02.png?t=1277302623

I shouted loudly with holding the computer monitor. MIKA, thank you. The Universal person, thank you, too. The part of letter that he read.. I tried that it was not heavy, but I hoped he read it seriously. His face was very earnest (I think), so I'm thankful more and more. He is very passionate and emotional man~!! :swoon:

It was a pleasure to read it, thanks for writing it down...!!!

I always thought that he takes the gifts and letters seriously he receives from fans - but it's wonderful every time to see pics "as proof", like the one above, reading YOUR letter and holding your gift!!! Or when he's wearing clothes fans gave to him on stage, backstage or for a photo shooting - that's always so very special :wub2:

Happy for you - and happy to be a fan of THIS wonderful, caring artist! :fangurl:

Edited by Nightbird

duli02.png?t=1277302623

P.S.: MIKA.. When this concert, Korea MFCer who prepared the events are all 14 PEOPLE not seven!! :tears::tears::tears:

That is a very touching story Duli:wub2: I'm really happy for you!!!

I always thought that he takes the gifts and letters seriously he receives from fans - but it's wonderful every time to see pics "as proof", like the one above, reading YOUR letter and holding your gift!!! Or when he's wearing clothes fans gave to him on stage, backstage or for a photo shooting - that's always so very special :wub2:

Happy for you - and happy to be a fan of THIS wonderful, caring artist! :fangurl:

Agree with you Nightbird.

It's so rare to see an international artist as him so human and full of consideration for his fans..

Hope he'll stay like this forever..:fangurl:

thats just the CUTEST STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Hi~ LilStar!!! :bye:

Thanks for reading :blush-anim-cl:

Hello Duli,

Your report is really touching.

I can imagine your happiness when you saw Mika reading your letter on the pics...:mf_lustslow:

Thanks for posting

Thanks!!! francoise~:biggrin2:

I saw you concert hall.... i did want to greet you....but i was too shy to say anything..:rolls_eyes:

plus kudos to you and the other fans for all the amazing work you did for the gig!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Thank you~ :wub2:

why don't you say thanks to me?:roftl::roftl: I'm just kidding

it pleased me so well too:blush-anim-cl:

Always~~~ thank you!!

Goddess님~뿌잉뿌잉~

She was shouting like crazy. Like that saw a Mika reality life :naughty:

like crazy.....like crazy...... yes. that's right...:teehee:

yes...He is a really nice guy :swoon:

That is a very touching story Duli:wub2: I'm really happy for you!!!

Thank you for reading~ Louiza!!! :lol3::thumb_yello:

here are my vids.

relax, take it easy

stuck in the middle

dr.john

billy brown

kick ass

rain

happy ending

love today

we are golden

lollipop

i'm little late, sorry. i was too busy to move into my new house.

hope you guys enjoy those :biggrin2:

here are my vids.

relax, take it easy

stuck in the middle

dr.john

billy brown

kick ass

rain

happy ending

love today

we are golden

lollipop

You My Precious STAR :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

wow that screaming girl is fab lol

hope she didn't jumped into the first floor :roftl::roftl:

Edited by Yuna

here are my vids.

relax, take it easy

stuck in the middle

dr.john

billy brown

kick ass

rain

happy ending

love today

we are golden

lollipop

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

here are my vids.

relax, take it easy

stuck in the middle

dr.john

billy brown

kick ass

rain

happy ending

love today

we are golden

lollipop

wonderful!!1:wub2: