Wish me luck (tomorrow)...

Dark Angel

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love this pic! You be chill'n with your homeboy! :roftl:

:naughty: Yeah!

just got a vid. send that i cut out 10 sec. where he is weaving a magz at me saying im on fire and takes a bottle of water after and makes it look like he will through water over me :roftl:

Niiiiice! Glad to know you had such a wonderful time, dear! :huglove:

Thx :teehee: But that is nothing compated to 2 other things he did.....

Theres a few in the gnr and bfoot world theres a lil jealous at me atm. :lmfao:

Tell! :mf_rosetinted:

(joking! :naughty:)

Hun, you could've had only a simple hug, and there would probably be someone jealous, so... :wink2:

Niiiiice! Glad to know you had such a wonderful time, dear! :huglove:

Tell! :mf_rosetinted:

(joking! :naughty:)

Hun, you could've had only a simple hug, and there would probably be someone jealous, so... :wink2:

took me up next to him at the meet-n-greet and told everybody to say hi to me... and he gave me a very short massage and did something to my hair when i tried to say g'bye to someone on the phone :lmfao:

took me up next to him at the meet-n-greet and told everybody to say hi to me... and he gave me a very short massage and did something to my hair when i tried to say g'bye to someone on the phone :lmfao:

LOL That's cool! Looks like he's a funny guy! :biggrin2:

I'll ask Ron later if he will sign the last one i got taken w. him where he is wearing the hat... i will print it out on A4 photopaper next month (no prob. cos the original size is 4000x3000) send it to him (guess baldfreak maybe) sign it and send it back.. GOD i hope :fangurl:

I have 11 or 12 signed things from him ... so 1 more... what the hell :wink2:

OMG!:shocked:

you don't know how jealous i am now...I ADORE GnR!!!

You're really really lucky,girl!

you should have said so before... im 120% i could have gotten something personal signed from Bfoot to you

Ever seen GnR live?

you should have said so before... im 120% i could have gotten something personal signed from Bfoot to you

Ever seen GnR live?

YEah...I did!They were amazing!(Especially Slash...He's my favourite)I didn't know about this,I just realized it today.But thank you!:huglove:

YEah...I did!They were amazing!(Especially Slash...He's my favourite)I didn't know about this,I just realized it today.But thank you!:huglove:

they will be back in europe from aug. again :wink2:

Ive considered checking em out on Sep. 27th in Prague... its the day before my bad and 2 days after Bfoot's so maybe i can get a chance to say happy day to him face to face instead of online only :wub2:

they will be back in europe from aug. again :wink2:

Ive considered checking em out on Sep. 27th in Prague... its the day before my bad and 2 days after Bfoot's so maybe i can get a chance to say happy day to him face to face instead of online only :wub2:

OOh,lucky girl!

In Prague?Well...maybe,I can go there too.I would be totally haaappy!:boing:

btw who's your favourite?

OOh,lucky girl!

In Prague?Well...maybe,I can go there too.I would be totally haaappy!:boing:

btw who's your favourite?

Cool then maybe we could meet up? And i can find out something w. Bumblefoot maybe :wink2:

My fave. from GnR? that gotta be Bumblefoot. Ive been a fan of him since 97. My fave. from the original GnR is Slash. Whos your fave?

Archived