Wish me luck (tomorrow)...

Dark Angel

can delete this thread of you want mods...

BUT heres what its about: I dont want tomorrow to go wrong at all. Just wanna have fun and an amazing time... heres why:

Im going to a guns n roses show tomorrow here in Denmark. But im also going to meet up with a member from gnr that ive spoken to for a few years and wanted to meet and see live for more than 12 years. he put me in his guestlist (Bumblefoot), there will be a meet-n-greet, free to the show and i think maybe vip too cos he told me i have to pick up my tix AND card in the 'Will Call' (or 'VIP') ticket window... vip to a gnr show :shocked:

Ive NEVER been more nervous for seeing and meeting a person. Ive had "something" for him for many years (even though he is married...) and he knows... unless he has forgotten :naughty:

Meet a person you've wanted to meet and see for more than 12 years, who has givin you unreleased stuff as the only person. solo albums before they got released, xmas and bday cards, told serval times on live radio interviews that you are his biggest fan ect. and that you at the same time "has a thing" for the person. How wuld you feel?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx a mill peeps :huglove:

Good luck!!!!!! :wub2::wub2:

And use the free bar as much as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinks_wine::drinks_wine:

Ive been told theres "free drinks" when you are vuip... if so... trust me i will but first after cos i wanna remember the show :lmfao:

God bless nightbirds phone tomorrow.... she wants me to text her about it :aah:

Thx a mill peeps :huglove:

Ive been told theres "free drinks" when you are vuip... if so... trust me i will but first after cos i wanna remember the show :lmfao:

God bless nightbirds phone tomorrow.... she wants me to text her about it :aah:

So good luck!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

And we all want to know the details after!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Awesome , I saw them hmmmm 92 ish , the Cult supported them! original line up :wub2:

Check out the Ritz 88 gig .. they were raw and on fire

Thats... a few years ago :blink:

His voice s stll great. have heard some of the performances from yesterday in sweden ... but i think he sounded better back in the 80/90s

the 88 Rotz is a pretty well known gig!

Good luck

and

HAVE FUN

:boing:

thankies :yay:

maybe i can get bfoot to play some w. Mika :wink2: He likes Mika and had LICM as his fave. album in 07. Asked him about what he thinks about the new album but the email got deleted but it was a very sweet and positve comment

Archived