Wish me luck (tomorrow)...

Dark Angel

Yeah... easy to find on gnr forums :wink2:

He is not my kinda taste... and my mum will just start to make me like him less if i starts to like him cos they are born same date and year :lmfao:

But nope.... bfoot is my fave in gnr when its comes to playing and look :wub2:

Yeah,that could kinda mess things up!!!!:lmfao:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"On Sunday 13th June 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Hit the bed in Copenhagen yesterday around 8am, been fasting in silence since... 20 hours later, last day of the tour. 4am, leaving for the airport soon. Fly 6:30 to Aalborg, get in at 7:30 and drive an hour to a gear factory to check out some new guitar fx, then back up to the venue by 2pm, meet-n-greet at 3pm, leave 5:30pm for the venue, take care of personal guests and security stuff at 6pm, eat, warm up the fingers, hit the stage, one last hello/goodbye to guests after the show, fly back to Copenhagen, pack, breakfast, check-out and head for NYC. Just another day at the office... :) See ya soon Aalborg!!"

Ok Angel.... breeeeeeeath! :aah:

"On Sunday 13th June 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Hit the bed in Copenhagen yesterday around 8am, been fasting in silence since... 20 hours later, last day of the tour. 4am, leaving for the airport soon. Fly 6:30 to Aalborg, get in at 7:30 and drive an hour to a gear factory to check out some new guitar fx, then back up to the venue by 2pm, meet-n-greet at 3pm, leave 5:30pm for the venue, take care of personal guests and security stuff at 6pm, eat, warm up the fingers, hit the stage, one last hello/goodbye to guests after the show, fly back to Copenhagen, pack, breakfast, check-out and head for NYC. Just another day at the office... :) See ya soon Aalborg!!"

Ok Angel.... breeeeeeeath! :aah:

You can do this girl! Whatever you do, just keep breathing and update us :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome back, hun!!! I KNOW you had the best time ever :yay::wink2:

Sorry i couldn't "live update" in here, was too busy and felt a bit ill yesterday as well. But thank you so much for your texts :biggrin2:

I don't want to anticipate your full, detailed report - but i guess i can already tell everyone that you had a blast and quote some of your texts to tease a little bit :naughty:

- "You won't believe what he has done to me and will do. I'm hanging out with Bumblefoot on stage. Got 3 pics taken with him, talking etc. You won't believe all what has happened so far!"

- "I got the biggest hug from him. He knew who i was as soon as he saw me... have signed my Bumblefoot tattoo and other things"

- "This day has turned out better than i thought..."

and the last one i got THIS MORNING :naughty::

- "Mika can't beat what happened yesterday..."

:yay: :yay: :yay: Ok, Angel, now it's time for your FULL REPORT and ALL PICS!!!! Can't wait :wink2:

Welcome back, hun!!! I KNOW you had the best time ever :yay::wink2:

Sorry i couldn't "live update" in here, was too busy and felt a bit ill yesterday as well. But thank you so much for your texts :biggrin2:

I don't want to anticipate your full, detailed report - but i guess i can already tell everyone that you had a blast and quote some of your texts to tease a little bit :naughty:

- "You won't believe what he has done to me and will do. I'm hanging out with Bumblefoot on stage. Got 3 pics taken with him, talking etc. You won't believe all what has happened so far!"

- "I got the biggest hug from him. He knew who i was as soon as he saw me... have signed my Bumblefoot tattoo and other things"

:yay: :yay: :yay: Ok, Angel, now it's time for your FULL REPORT and ALL PICS!!!! Can't wait :wink2:

I donno where to start and end... its was just the best day ever and yeah Mika cant beat what Ron did to me... ok maybe he can but that will never happen!!!!!! Then he first of all has to get a VERY VERY big heart of gold....

I am not :fangurl: ing... nope!!!! This is the last of 3 piccies i got taken with him yesterday... well that one is actually from after the gig. Around 1 am i think...

IMG_0106.jpg

Awww, you're back! :yay:

Fantastic pic !!!!! Awesome :thumb_yello:

More pics please :boing:

By the way: Good-looking guy :wink2:

I donno where to start and end... its was just the best day ever and yeah Mika cant beat what Ron did to me... ok maybe he can but that will never happen!!!!!! Then he first of all has to get a VERY VERY big heart of gold....

Good morning!!!!! You 're back!!!!!!!!! :wub2::wub2:

My God!!!!!!! You must be VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello: In which thread do you say the details???!!!!!!!!!!:wink2::wink2:

So for the once that wanna know about yesterday... here some... can always ask questions after

i got there with a friend for the meen-n-greet around 14:30 and had already started. I was nervous as hell and started shaking like hell when i saw him and the closer i got to him. And when i got there... i was surprised that i could speak :lmfao: And think i was supprised that he remembered me... just gave me a big "You, you, i know you" and a biiiiiiiiig hugs after. he signed what i had and my bumblefoot tattoo. he took a pic of it that he will send me when he gets home. got 2 piccies taken w. him and he wanted me to join him on stage at the meet-n-greet and i couldnt say no to that. 2½ hour on stage w. him with him makeing sure i was ok. Told the guys there that i could have whatever i wanted :lmfao: got things to drink. he asked a few times if i was ok. Wanted everybody to say hi to me at once who where there (quite a lot) a few times.... he did it to "torture" me and said he would do the same at the gig (of course a joke about that)

the show was amazing even though peeps could push A LOT. i was standing bewteen 2 guys that was pushing me so much from each side so i had to get security to help me out in the middle of the show cos i couldnt breath. got some air and missed some of whatever they plaied before Nov. Rain and Axls Elton John piano jam. But im glad i at least got to hear and see Bumblefoot's nov. rain solo and own solo. My voice feels fun now after ive been singing along so damn much and screamed at Bfoot quite a lot too.

Then after the gig.... after party time... :das:

there werent many thank God. Dizzy or Chris were playing basketball when we got in there :blink: Ron came out after 30 mins time i think and he looked GREAT as always. said hi few times. had some great long and fun chats... about how good a girl i am. he could laugh :lmfao: and i was about to trough a water bottle at him when he was talking about how im not a good girl :lmfao: of course as a for fun... not cos of hate. Such an amazing and fun guy to talk with and very relaxing and one hell of a big heart of gold. Had a pic taken w. him there too and 2 hugs i think + he called a friend of mine from my phone. spoke to him and when i was saying buy to the guy on the phone Ron first gave me a big hug... said it was from the guy on the phone and then a kiss in my cheek and said that was from him... after that when i was trying to say g'bye to the guy on the phone Ron did something to my hair and gave me a short massage... i couldnt consentrate. I wasnt shakeing at the after party as much as at the m&g. was feeling so damn hot so Ron gave me something to drink and was waveing some magz. at me cos i needed to cool down :teehee:

Meet Richart Fortus from the band too at the after party

Awww, you're back! :yay:

Fantastic pic !!!!! Awesome :thumb_yello:

More pics please :boing:

By the way: Good-looking guy :wink2:

good looking guy... tell me about it. speaking to him and look into his very dark brown eyes... was easy cos i love em so much but also hard cos i have "something" for him :wub2:

Good morning!!!!! You 're back!!!!!!!!! :wub2::wub2:

My God!!!!!!! You must be VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello: In which thread do you say the details???!!!!!!!!!!:wink2::wink2:

i ahvent been to bed yet and i will post the details here... :thumb_yello:

maybe i should tell a lil about the show too... Axl sounded GREAT! But got it was hot in there and all teh firework and pyro didnt make it colder.

Axl looked pretty surprised when some chick threw her bra up on stage but he liked it. i like the he played some elton john (Axl is a big EJ fan) He flashed something by mistake when he went crazy on his piano in the end of Nov. Rain and he could blush.. he later flashed his tummy... not by mistake. Not as in he took his shirt off...I think he knows he doesnt have the same body he had in the 80s cos he was kinda makeing "fun" of it.

the band was great. Looked great even though i was watching Bfoot most times. Did a mix of new and old songs. Ended of course w. Paradise City as always. I would so much love to go to one more gig w. em. I just dont like the pushing but i was told by 2 who have been to a few that the pushing there was crazy

did tracks like welcome to the jungle, paradise city, mr. brownstone, live and let die, better, chi. dem. nov. rain. this i love, knocking on heavens door, sweet child o mine, nightrain, someone saved my life tonight (elton John) and many many more

Welcome back, hun!!! I KNOW you had the best time ever

:yay: :yay: :yay: Ok, Angel, now it's time for your FULL REPORT and ALL PICS!!!! Can't wait

YAY!!!!!!!! Sounds like a great night!

I have a special teaser for you... DA texted me yesterday:

"I have something for FREDDIESDOUBLE"

Now you have to wait for DA, my lips are sealed

Awwwww yay for Freddie!

I am not :fangurl: ing... nope!!!! This is the last of 3 piccies i got taken with him yesterday... well that one is actually from after the gig. Around 1 am i think...

IMG_0106.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! He's very good looking! :das:

So for the once that wanna know about yesterday... here some... can always ask questions after

i got there with a friend for the meen-n-greet around 14:30 and had already started. I was nervous as hell and started shaking like hell when i saw him and the closer i got to him. And when i got there... i was surprised that i could speak And think i was supprised that he remembered me... just gave me a big "You, you, i know you" and a biiiiiiiiig hugs after. he signed what i had and my bumblefoot tattoo. he took a pic of it that he will send me when he gets home. got 2 piccies taken w. him and he wanted me to join him on stage at the meet-n-greet and i couldnt say no to that. 2½ hour on stage w. him with him makeing sure i was ok. Told the guys there that i could have whatever i wanted :lmfao: got things to drink. he asked a few times if i was ok. Wanted everybody to say hi to me at once who where there (quite a lot) a few times.... he did it to "torture" me and said he would do the same at the gig (of course a joke about that)

the show was amazing even though peeps could push A LOT. i was standing bewteen 2 guys that was pushing me so much from each side so i had to get security to help me out in the middle of the show cos i couldnt breath. got some air and missed some of whatever they plaied before Nov. Rain and Axls Elton John piano jam. But im glad i at least got to hear and see Bumblefoot's nov. rain solo and own solo. My voice feels fun now after ive been singing along so damn much and screamed at Bfoot quite a lot too.

Then after the gig.... after party time...

there werent many thank God. Dizzy or Chris were playing basketball when we got in there :blink: Ron came out after 30 mins time i think and he looked GREAT as always. said hi few times. had some great long and fun chats... about how good a girl i am. he could laugh and i was about to trough a water bottle at him when he was talking about how im not a good girl of course as a for fun... not cos of hate. Such an amazing and fun guy to talk with and very relaxing and one hell of a big heart of gold. Had a pic taken w. him there too and 2 hugs i think + he called a friend of mine from my phone. spoke to him and when i was saying buy to the guy on the phone Ron first gave me a big hug... said it was from the guy on the phone and then a kiss in my cheek and said that was from him... after that when i was trying to say g'bye to the guy on the phone Ron did something to my hair and gave me a short massage... i couldnt consentrate. I wasnt shakeing at the after party as much as at the m&g. was feeling so damn hot so Ron gave me something to drink and was waveing some magz. at me cos i needed to cool down

Meet Richart Fortus from the band too at the after party

Awwwww yay!!!! It sounds like an incredible gig!

eewwww you see me on stage.... thank god not the thingy with everybody say hi to angelique :lmfao: (yet)

Nice vid! Is that you in the black shirt?

Archived