Wish me luck (tomorrow)...

Dark Angel

YAY!!!!!!!! Sounds like a great night!

Awwwww yay for Freddie!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! He's very good looking! :das:

Awwwww yay!!!! It sounds like an incredible gig!

Nice vid! Is that you in the black shirt?

agree that he is very good looking. I deffo cant see that he is 40. 41 in the end of Sep.

the one in the black shirt w. some yellow and white on? yep

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey DA!!!!!:boing:

From what you said,it must have been an amzing experience for you!!!!!:pbjt:

So happy for you!:biggrin2:

And Bfoot looks so cute in the photo too!He must be a very good guy....:teehee:

Saw the vid too!Nice that he was signing fans guitars!Can totally see fans starting to bring their pianos to gigs to get them signed from Mika!:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: Sounds like you had a fantastic time, DA :thumb_yello:

HELL YEAH i did! best day EVER!!!!!

I couldnt consentrate when he started to play w. my hair and gave me massage when i was on the phone w. one... and when i got the kiss on the cheek :fangurl: Such a great guy to talk to and gives the mmost amazing long hugs :teehee:

Hey DA!!!!!:boing:

From what you said,it must have been an amzing experience for you!!!!!:pbjt:

So happy for you!:biggrin2:

And Bfoot looks so cute in the photo too!He must be a very good guy....:teehee:

Saw the vid too!Nice that he was signing fans guitars!Can totally see fans starting to bring their pianos to gigs to get them signed from Mika!:mf_rosetinted:

he is a very good guy. many peeps says he has the biggest heart of gold and ive always agreed ever since i first started to write w. him and i think its even bigger now after yesterday. how many peeps asks a (hard core... according to him) fan to hang out w. the person on stage for hours?

:blink: why is he wearing a fur hat in .... june??? bad hair day? :teehee:

well thats just Ron and he was freezing... except for up there cos he was kinda sweaty and i think bad after gig hair yeah:naughty: It did look "normal" when i took his hat off when we was about to take the last piccie :roftl:

he is a very good guy. many peeps says he has the biggest heart of gold and ive always agreed ever since i first started to write w. him and i think its even bigger now after yesterday. how many peeps asks a (hard core... according to him) fan to hang out w. the person on stage for hours?

Yeah....Nobody that i know!:sneaky2:

Yeah....Nobody that i know!:sneaky2:

i donno any too except for him. I was so suprised when he asked me and i couldnt say no of course. his jaoking around w. me made me blush a lot... especially when he took me up (cos i was sitting) holding around me telling everybody to say hi to me... i donno how mnay peeps there were there but i blushed and same when he joked about that he would take me up on stage at the gig... he would toture me :lmfao: As i said... he knows me so i guess he knows that wouldnt piss me off or anything....

Archived