REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika in Singapore @ The Max Pavillion, 14-JUN-2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha! here i can see the difference between stage outfits and everyday dresses! :wub2:

white t-shirt and jeans....no loubutin's (sorry mika :blush-anim-cl:)....

there's no match :mf_rosetinted:

Totally agree!

Damn.. what a waste.

sirfalstaff and I were really hoping for a photo with him. :sad:

When he came out, he didn't even have time for a photo,

And even when sirfalstaff got him interested with her mika doll necklace and polariod, he just signed and left. ):

Sigh.

well there's always a next time, and after all it's great that he even came to singapore! :)

maaaan. I'm still having it set in what has happend even tho it's been alrdy 2 days?! Still havent fully recorded down all that happened yet D:

- Natalie

HI NATALIE, so this is your username! :biggrin2:

Hi Mika Fans,

Glad you all loved the photos. I am so sorry but I have taken down the photos from flickr at the request of Universal. If you have downloaded any of the pictures and you would like to use them in your blogs or website, feel free to do so. However, please do remember to credit Universal/ Marvin Lowe for the photos. It will be much appreciated. If you haven't seen the photos, they are available at the following link as well.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3174755&id=112084673761#!/album.php?aid=177473&id=112084673761&ref=mf

I am just happy that the mika fans enjoyed the photos. I hope the photos do show the essence of mika and the fun we all had at the concert that night.=) The photos are still available at the facebook link above too, so do drop by and take a look if you would like.

For the meet and greet photos, do contact the universal rep if you had your photo taken with Mika. they will be glad to send it to your email directly.=)

Edited by nonchann

Hi Mika Fans,

Glad you all loved the photos. I am so sorry but I have taken down the photos from flickr at the request of Universal. If you have downloaded any of the pictures and you would like to use them in your blogs or website, feel free to do so. However, please do remember to credit Universal/ Marvin Lowe for the photos. It will be much appreciated. If you haven't seen the photos, they are available at the following link as well.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3174755&id=112084673761#!/album.php?aid=177473&id=112084673761&ref=mf

I love your pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us! :flowers2:

I am just happy that the mika fans enjoyed the photos. I hope the photos do show the essence of mika and the fun we all had at the concert that night.=) The photos are still available at the facebook link above too, so do drop by and take a look if you would like.

For the meet and greet photos, do contact the universal rep if you had your photo taken with Mika. they will be glad to send it to your email directly.=)

In fact, Universal has already emailed me the photo, so if anyone doesn't have it yet and would like the high res one, please PM me and write your email and I will send it on.:thumb_yello:

Hi Mika Fans,

Thank you so much for sharing, fantastic pics!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Mika Fans,

great, great pics! thank you so much for sharing! :thumb_yello:

the pics are amazing!!! thanks very much for sharing:thumb_yello:

ha! here i can see the difference between stage outfits and everyday dresses! :wub2:

Totally agree :thumb_yello:. This is exactly what I mean when I "critique" his stage clothes.

When he dresses for "normal life", ie, not for gigs, he looks HOT. Like here in these pictures.

Absolutely no comparison with how he looks on stage.

Totally agree :thumb_yello:. This is exactly what I mean when I "critique" his stage clothes.

When he dresses for "normal life", ie, not for gigs, he looks HOT. Like here in these pictures.

I totally agree with you girls!!

He look stunning when he wears normal clothes! :fangurl:

Heya, is it possible to get the High Res pics from you? As in concert photos, just wanna keep them for memories but will credit if used for anything :)

Edited by Blue Sky
: Please use the PM function, don't post email addresses on the forum, OK?

well there's always a next time, and after all it's great that he even came to singapore! :)

HI NATALIE, so this is your username! :biggrin2:

HAHAHA yes! I don't post that much tho! But shall try to post more XD

It depends IMO. His stage outfit can be sometimes even more attractive to me.:wink2: On these pictures he does look hot, but

I don't like his outfit at Hollywood Platza at all. Sorry guys.:teehee: