REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika in Singapore @ The Max Pavillion, 14-JUN-2010

lollipop_monkey

There were individual MIKA reviews on Lifestyle, My Paper and TODAY newspaper.

All kinda similar but different details :D

Can you upload them.. damn I'm stuck with work can't go out to buy... :aah:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha so KIASU!!!! Soooooo Singaporean!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I've read everything, but seriously no time to write.... I WILLL come back to write my report... I will...

Fab pictures girls! & what a report 'Guineverer'!

Hey u said Kiasu! Lol. Yea..I am very Singaporean but I'm the nice and polite ones okay? Haha! Screw my fake japanese nickname! It was nick a that got stuck w me like 10 years ago and was a very unique username as rarely ppl uses it.So pls do not judge me as a jap poser becoz of my nick, im too lazy to think of another username.

Small details I can recall in my very fuddled brain...Martin hit his head or something at one point...bit of blood there...Mika stuffed up the words of a couple of songs...what's new:naughty: Someone was encouraging Jimmy to bite the stage again (with their sign)...they made a pro video of the entire show, which if it ever gets released will be amazing. The cameraman was in front of us (which wasn't always the best) but looking at his screen, the shots were amazing, and were switching to and from his camera and about 3 or 4 others.

Did Martin really hit his head? OMG. Because I was also takin pictures of him and lookin at him and I thought that his neon paint got smudged when I saw someone wiping for him and then Mika wiping next. And I was clueless, I still kept thinking he smudged the paint coz you could see the flower on his head came off half way.Oh man...:bash: he was right in front of me, even made eye contacts so many times,I really didnt see.....:blowup: Just KILL ME.

I feel so bad now. I am so blind. If not I would have given him some "R u ok?" sign when he look...arrrrgggghhhhhhh.:giljotiini:

There were individual MIKA reviews on Lifestyle, My Paper and TODAY newspaper.

All kinda similar but different details :D

Could anyone do a scan on the articles or something? I was too late to get my hands on Today papers.

Thanks for the reports everyone!!! It's been fantastic reading this thread:biggrin2:

and love what is written in the first review about feeling like you're participating in the show and not being just a spectator. that feeling that you're part of the show's and songs' world for two hours is absolutely amazing:wub2:

Edited by Louiza

I COME WITH MORE LOVELY MIKA VIDEOS! <3

Here's RazorTV's coverage of the Press conference and parts of the concert! They're full of GOLDEN moments, you have to watch them!

pt1: http://razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/49398.html

pt2: http://razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/49400.html

pt3: http://razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/49402.html

thanks for your brilliant scans, C4UST!

Thanks for such great reports and pics....guineverer you could be mistaken for lollipop_monkey with that much detail backstage, the two of you easily capture so many exciting little things. But this was Singapore, and it was YOUR report that had me all :aah: and :fangurl:

I love reading lollipop_monkey's reports!!! detail is the key :thumb_yello:

@guineverer: Nice report! :thumb_yello: I can't express wow jealous I am right now haha! I'm definitely going to try become a lollipop girl the next time he comes. I must!

yes you must!!! :D

C4UST! U ARE FAST! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now I can read these at work .=x

D: slacking at work huuuuuhhhhhhh...:teehee:

Edited by guineverer

Thanks Lena! I did have a remarkable day, it was not only MIKA, but the amazing and fun Singaporean MFCers, almost all of whom were at their first REAL MIKA GIG. Nothing quite matches that level of :fangurl: and :swoon: and it is a pleasure and a priviliege to be standing in the middle of such enthusiasm and total MIKA LOVE:wub2:

Here are mine. They aren't really good quality because I uploaded them in a smaller size. I will upload the videos soon!

http://s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc332/chancaris/Mika%20Live%20In%20Singapore/

The concert was just amazing. It was nice meeting everyone too!

@qcher your photos are amazing! you used your pro cam???

Thanks Lena! I did have a remarkable day, it was not only MIKA, but the amazing and fun Singaporean MFCers, almost all of whom were at their first REAL MIKA GIG. Nothing quite matches that level of :fangurl: and :swoon: and it is a pleasure and a priviliege to be standing in the middle of such enthusiasm and total MIKA LOVE:wub2:

After your words I have desire to feel myself in the center MIKA LOVE at Russian gigs)). In fact I wished to be there in loneliness... Probably, I shall overcome myself and I shall join all) At least you have set me thinking). I wish to have joint photos with Russian fans too ) In fact, Mika would like it... To see people loving Him:wub2:

Here's TODAY's version:

mikatoday.jpg

i think TODAY online has a better version o.o

here it is http://imcms2.mediacorp.sg/CMSFileserver/documents/006/PDF/20100616/1606FTP017.pdf

mikamypaper.jpg

my paper^

and lastly..... which i couldn't find in digital format

mikalife.jpg

I personally like the review from TODAY newspaper.. esp the part: "fun is the one thing that money cat buy", but that's bocoz they didny go to Mika concert.. :aah:

ohmygoodness. When/how did the meet and greet happen?! :shocked:

when we were waiting outside...

Here are mine. They aren't really good quality because I uploaded them in a smaller size. I will upload the videos soon!

http://s525.photobucket.com/albums/cc332/chancaris/Mika%20Live%20In%20Singapore/

The concert was just amazing. It was nice meeting everyone too!

@qcher your photos are amazing! you used your pro cam???

do you think you can email me some photos in high res? i'll pm you my email :D

THANK you Miro! These were the pics taken by Universal.

I asked them to take the shoe pic for me, as I could hardly go closer and say "Mika I just want a shot of your shoes":aah:

great thinking! :thumb_yello: or else we won't have that lovely shot of his shoes *_*

when we were waiting outside...

Damn.. what a waste.

sirfalstaff and I were really hoping for a photo with him. :sad:

When he came out, he didn't even have time for a photo,

And even when sirfalstaff got him interested with her mika doll necklace and polariod, he just signed and left. ):

Sigh.