REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika in Singapore @ The Max Pavillion, 14-JUN-2010

lollipop_monkey

2. i so did not say that 'mika even grabbed her waist and danced with her' - seriousz misquotation is serious, i said 'he put his arm around my shoulder'

oh now im less jealous :naughty::teehee:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TNP is famous for gossip and misinformation. No worries~ never liked reading them. Thanks for the sharing! Happy for you all~ can c u all did ALOT for him,I'm nothing compared...tsk tsk tsk~ young girls, so carefree and full of energy.:aah:

here you go :)

too bad photobucket cropped the image but this size should still be readable enough :D

MIKAarticle.jpg

I love the colour article! Who took the photo, was it the pro cameraman?

Finally you can watch my vid of the March and Love Today

(let it process into HD, it is really good)

Enjoy!

PS Mika's hat was turned up like Gilligan :lmao:

Edited by Blue Sky

hahaha the hat! Not sure if I should say this, bt at one point in the room, I saw MIKA's hat being a lil squished and they were trying to unsquish it... but it was kinda covered with leaves so not so bad anyway :P hehe

here you go :)

too bad photobucket cropped the image but this size should still be readable enough :D

MIKAarticle.jpg

Freaking AWESOME!!!! Will read the article soon. I'm trying to recollect what happened last week now that I have some time (Thank God!) & don't want to cloud my memory. Will start checking out vids too!!!

BIG HI TO EVERYONE HERE who still sound pretty high from the gig! I'm a little late in updating myself here, lol.

I actually spent a long time lurking around reading the thread and since I'm done uploading my photos, thought I'd share them with you guys (but I've a feeling most people would have seen if you were a on stage and were tagged in my album)! :)

But here it is anyway:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=745048320#!/album.php?aid=171125&id=745048320&ref=mf

Hahaha I'm the one who did the WAG video with my friend, Maxine in IKEA, who is returning to S'pore tmr (RIGHT AFTER HIS GIG) and we're pretty bummed out about her not being able to be there, so that was why I was prob dressed as the most boring person there ever, as compared to the video, HAHA. And trust me, when I say I'm envious of everyone here who got on stage, met Mika, *inserts string of things too long to be named* etc etc, I REALLY AM ENVIOUS. :( But I'm so glad you guys in MFC had such an incredibly insane time! :thumb_yello:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVED I ACTUALLY WATCHED HIM LIVE THO. Thought he'd never come to S'pore! :biggrin2:

hahaha the hat! Not sure if I should say this, bt at one point in the room, I saw MIKA's hat being a lil squished and they were trying to unsquish it... but it was kinda covered with leaves so not so bad anyway :P hehe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU MEAN BEFORE THE CONCERT? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love the colour article! Who took the photo, was it the pro cameraman?

Finally you can watch my vid of the March and Love Today

(let it process into HD, it is really good)

Enjoy!

PS Mika's hat was turned up like Gilligan :lmao:

the photo is by our very own qcher!!! :D

FINALLY all my vids are up.

A snippet of WAG (I was running out of battery by that time)

A snippet of Lollipop with the girls dancing

So here is the full and final list:

Kick Ass

Relax

Big Girl

Billy Brown, SITM & trumpet solo

Dr John

Touches You

Rain

Over My shoulder

Band intros http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ulcIkfRa4

March and Love Today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E0D-t0QCBY

WAG snippet (I was running out of battery by that time)

A snippet of Lollipop with the girls dancing

Edited by Blue Sky

BIG HI TO EVERYONE HERE who still sound pretty high from the gig! I'm a little late in updating myself here, lol.

I actually spent a long time lurking around reading the thread and since I'm done uploading my photos, thought I'd share them with you guys (but I've a feeling most people would have seen if you were a on stage and were tagged in my album)! :)

But here it is anyway:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=745048320#!/album.php?aid=171125&id=745048320&ref=mf

Hahaha I'm the one who did the WAG video with my friend, Maxine in IKEA, who is returning to S'pore tmr (RIGHT AFTER HIS GIG) and we're pretty bummed out about her not being able to be there, so that was why I was prob dressed as the most boring person there ever, as compared to the video, HAHA. And trust me, when I say I'm envious of everyone here who got on stage, met Mika, *inserts string of things too long to be named* etc etc, I REALLY AM ENVIOUS. :( But I'm so glad you guys in MFC had such an incredibly insane time! :thumb_yello:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVED I ACTUALLY WATCHED HIM LIVE THO. Thought he'd never come to S'pore! :biggrin2:

Great photos!

I was asking everyone in the queue earlier in the day where you were...you were one of the people I really wanted to meet!! We had looked at the RSVP list to see if all the MFCers were there...but we didn't manage to meet up with you beforehand, such a pity.

Anyway, thanks for sharing you pics...your friend got the drumstick:aah:

i dont have credit :aah::sad::annoyed_h4h::furious:

I KNOW!! i specifically TOLD the reporter to contact you about it for credit! these tnp reporters. tsk tsk.

1st guess: the pink running shoe at the top right :mf_rosetinted:

did i win ?? did i win??? :biggrin2:

HAHA yes you won! XD

I KNOW!! i specifically TOLD the reporter to contact you about it for credit! these tnp reporters. tsk tsk.

well she did, but i assumed theyre supposed to put photo credits in their articles... oh well :blink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU MEAN BEFORE THE CONCERT? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

yeah LOL. the white hat was kinda squished.

omg, I havent even like read through the thread. Like just scroll and see the stuff that catches my eye first lol.

But here it is anyway:

OMG! I've been wondering if you were part of the MFC ever since I've watched the video!

Welcome~ I've just joined recently too! :biggrin2:

I wonder if anyone else noticed, but I was watching videos of the concert, and I found this one:

And around 6 secs in, we can see Mika walking into a big girl and hitting his face into her huge head gear thing. xD

Oh, Mika! xD

:roftl::roftl: poor mika!!!:teehee:

I wonder if anyone else noticed, but I was watching videos of the concert, and I found this one:

And around 6 secs in, we can see Mika walking into a big girl and hitting his face into her huge head gear thing. xD

Oh, Mika! xD

:roftl::roftl::roftl: poor bunny :roftl::lmfao::lmao:

Thanks for posting:biggrin2:

Oh, Mika! xD

HAHA yeah he bumped into Zoe!!! here's the FB thread where everyone is loling XD http://www.facebook.com/thenatalieho?v=wall&story_fbid=102141346502810