Mika in Bahrain!!!!!!!!!!!???

Hi there!

I like a really supportive fan of Mika..:wub2:.I have all his cds...seen all there is to see...and when I heard he was in bahrain, to say that I fainted would be an understatement.:teehee:..because I live in bahrain!!!!!...Does anyone know where he is staying??? Any idea? It would mean a lot if I could get his autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tweeted him but I doubt I'd get a reply..I mean Mika wouldn't really tell where he was staying would he? He wouldn't want the attention....but any idea where he's stayin? I thought he'd be staying with his dad...beacause I live quite close in Juffair, Bahrain.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bye: glorious revenge

breath! breath! :naughty:

mika did tweet that he was in bahrain, but he is taking time off at the moment and relaxing. which means, he is having some private time :wink2:

just enjoy knowing that he sees the same sky as you are seeing...

that's how i felt when he came to montreal for promotion. he was in my city :wub2:

mika did tweet that he was in bahrain, but he is taking time off at the moment and relaxing. which means, he is having some private time :wink2:

that's how i felt when he came to montreal for promotion. he was in my city :wub2:

did u catch a glimpse of him? :teehee:

<sigh> I guess I should stop hyperventilating now...only it's so wierd...coz when I was in sri lanka, he was in in sri lanka and now he's in bahrain and I'm here...it's so unfair...<sniff>...oh well....I'll deal with it....but bahrain's pretty small....like really teeny weeny....I must be blind...:naughty:

:wub2: There is only one sky :biggrin2: so we are all seeing it, wherever we are :roftl:

did u catch a glimpse of him? :teehee:

<sigh> I guess I should stop hyperventilating now...only it's so wierd...coz when I was in sri lanka, he was in in sri lanka and now he's in bahrain and I'm here...it's so unfair...<sniff>...oh well....I'll deal with it....but bahrain's pretty small....like really teeny weeny....I must be blind...:naughty:

no i didn't... i didn't try. he wasn't here to see fans, but here to promote his album.

:wub2: There is only one sky :biggrin2: so we are all seeing it, wherever we are :roftl:

shhhhhhhhhhh :lmfao:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there!

I like a really supportive fan of Mika..:wub2:.I have all his cds...seen all there is to see...and when I heard he was in bahrain, to say that I fainted would be an understatement.:teehee:..because I live in bahrain!!!!!...Does anyone know where he is staying??? Any idea? It would mean a lot if I could get his autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tweeted him but I doubt I'd get a reply..I mean Mika wouldn't really tell where he was staying would he? He wouldn't want the attention....but any idea where he's stayin? I thought he'd be staying with his dad...beacause I live quite close in Juffair, Bahrain.

Mika's dad lives in Bahrain :o How do you know that? I've been In bahrain for two weeks now, to bad I wasn't here earlier. I would have him stalked for a bit hehe XD

Mika's dad lives in Bahrain :o How do you know that? I've been In bahrain for two weeks now' date=' to bad I wasn't here earlier. I would have him stalked for a bit hehe XD[/quote']

i think you missed the point that when he was there, he was on vacation and having some private time.

Archived