Wiesbaden concert on Radio You FM

mellody

Oh... what a pity... relax... many people are recording it...

do you wanna that telling you the songs???

:roftl::roftl:

I can't relax. I was there, I loved it and I waited for that radio show for a while now. I ran home, turned crazy in the train before and now nothing works :furious:

And that people are recording it is nice. But it means that I'll have to wait for twio hours now. And those two hours will freak me out. Argh!

Sorry for being how I am right now. I know it's absolutely not your fault and you're trying to be nice to me not so nice thing here. And be sure: my table had to suffer more than you :aah:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't relax. I was there, I loved it and I waited for that radio show for a while now. I ran home, turned crazy in the train before and now nothing works :furious:

And that people are recording it is nice. But it means that I'll have to wait for twio hours now. And those two hours will freak me out. Argh!

Sorry for being how I am right now. I know it's absolutely not your fault and you're trying to be nice to me not so nice thing here. And be sure: my table had to suffer more than you :aah:

:roftl::roftl:

:wink2:

the end...

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

-germany rock is fanny-

(i like it)

huhuhuhu

Did we know they would shorten it? :boxed:

The presenter said they'd play a song of Roman Fischer in some minutes. Roman Fischer supported Mika at some German gigs. Oh, he's on now :wub2:

Did we know they would shorten it? :boxed:

The presenter said they'd play a song of Roman Fischer in some minutes. Roman Fischer supported Mika at some German gigs. Oh, he's on now :wub2:

yeap. i know it... but, you konw, we wanna always more and more... huhuhuhu

realy?!?!

-who is Roman Fischer??? sorry-

:blush-anim-cl:

yeap. i know it... but, you konw, we wanna always more and more... huhuhuhu

realy?!?!

-who is Roman Fischer??? sorry-

:blush-anim-cl:

Well, Roman Fischer is... a musician?! :naughty: What do you want to hear? They play a second song of him right now. And he's quite good-looking and I'm about to see him live in a couple of days. That's all I know about him :naughty:

Did somebody else record apart from Ingie? :tears:

Edit: just saw Moment's answer. Thank you so much :wub2:

Well, Roman Fischer is... a musician?! :naughty: What do you want to hear? They play a second song of him right now. And he's quite good-looking and I'm about to see him live in a couple of days. That's all I know about him :naughty:

thanks... now i remeber, a friend mine tell me something about him...

thanks...

:wink2::wink2:

Uploading is very slow :sneaky2: Sorry.

I just wrote an email to the radio station if it's possible to get the other songs as well. The probably have recorded the whole concert, so they must have them, too. I dont't know if this is allowed due to copyright restrictions, but it's worth a try.

I just wrote an email to the radio station if it's possible to get the other songs as well. The probably have recorded the whole concert, so they must have them, too. I dont't know if this is allowed due to copyright restrictions, but it's worth a try.

Great, thank you a thousand times :thumb_yello:

Great idea!!!

can we do it too??? or they only recived e-mails in germany???

Never mind, it recorded it and now says Track not found:sneaky2:

Did somebody else record apart from Ingie? :tears:

Edit: just saw Moment's answer. Thank you so much :wub2:

:bye:

Just uploaded it. It's a .wma format file. I hope it is of some help:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ruplr6

Will try to upload it in mp3 later.

Archived