*John calls kath*

John:... you want a job?

Kath: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*

John: ok:mf_rosetinted: you can be the glitter-umbrella-filling-person. No one wants to do it and i end up doing it and always find glitter all over my clothes after... Can you handle that??

Kath: yes:mf_rosetinted:

John: good, you start right now. *hangs up*

---After the show---

Mika: oh, WHO THE HELL put little red glittery hearts in my umbrella instead of the silver ones???????????:aah:

*John calls you*

John: we need to talk:mf_rosetinted:

Kath: :teehee:

:lmfao:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: !!!!!!!!!

I love you! :huglove:

No prob, John! Next time i'll just put golden glittery hearts in that umbrella :mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

it's better red glittery hearts than .... I can't say what I'd put.. :mf_rosetinted:

condons

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: youre naughty.... :mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: youre naughty.... :mf_rosetinted:

as if you wouldn't do the same! :shun::mf_rosetinted:

and with a note which says: waiting for you tonight, keep them all, you're gonna need them...love Roxy and Ceci! :lmfao::floor:

*calls mika*

me: mika!! i´ve been busy aaaaall the day and i´ve missed your tweets!! didn´t know anything about your shoulder,coxycs or poisoning meal!! MAN YOU NEED TO CALL ME IF SO MANY IMPORTANTS THINGS HAPPEN!!!!

mika: and why on earth should i call you ???

me: :blink:

mika: be a good fan and stalk to me as the others do:mf_rosetinted:

me: :blink: you want me to stalk???????:shocked:

mika: wait... no... better i call you

*hangs up*

*mika calls me*

mika: my head aches *hangs up*

me: O.o

five minutes later

*mika calls me again*

mika: and now i´m having a nail care

me: i don´t mind it at all mika....

*hangs up*

ten minutes later

*mika calls me AGAIN*

mika: i´m gonna supper... as i am vegetarian i´m gonna eat a bistec and chips :mf_rosetinted:

me: mika,stop calling me,please... i´ll stalk you as the rest of mfcers do. you are beginning to be like a pain in the ass.....

mika: you´re so ungrateful :sneaky2:

me: you´re so annoying

mika: :shocked::sneaky2: *hangs up*

*calls me AGAIN*

mika: i´m not gonna call you anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: you are calling me AGAIN mika!!!!!!!!!

mika: crap!!!! *hangs up*

:roftl:!! is mika really a vegitarian? :teehee: if he is.. i didnt know that :aah:

Ohh :roftl: he's a great liar :aah:

Yeah. Then he won't like when we start making things up, like... you know, things you all dreamed once and that i shouldn't mention :teehee:

i don´t think so... he´s said it in several interviews... the fact, in one he said "i´m eating a hot dog,and it´s quite odd because i´m vegetarian..." :mf_rosetinted:

i don´t think he is.... i tried lots of times to be a veggie... but it´s difficult... in parc des princes documentary when he´s cooking for es devlin.... he´s cooking something that i would swear it´s chicken...:mf_rosetinted:

He says he's aeting the bread of a hot dog because he's starving, I remember that interview, it's a radio one.

it's better red glittery hearts than .... I can't say what I'd put.. :mf_rosetinted:

condons

:thumb_yello::roftl:

:roftl:!! is mika really a vegitarian? :teehee: if he is.. i didnt know that :aah:

He says he's aeting the bread of a hot dog because he's starving, I remember that interview, it's a radio one.

:thumb_yello::roftl:

i wouldn´t say that... i´ve re-listened the interview and i hear he says i´m eating a hot dog... i´m not english and perhaps i haven´t listened it properly,but i´d swear he was eating the whole hot dog....

let´s wait for roxane or any other english girl who has listened that interview too....

i wouldn´t say that... i´ve re-listened the interview and i hear he says i´m eating a hot dog... i´m not english and perhaps i haven´t listened it properly,but i´d swear he was eating the whole hot dog....

let´s wait for roxane or any other english girl who has listened that interview too....

:mf_rosetinted:

yeah, he says hes eating a hot dog

and the guy is like cool!

and mikas like: nooo, see, im vegetarian

and the guys like: what? why are u eating this?

and mika's like: cause im in a hurry and hungry..

that was like... the convo

EDIT: Rosa, send me the link to the interview so i can post exactly what he said :P

I'm an English girl :original: Roxane isn't English! :aah:

:aah: But I haven't heard it

dont moan wife:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Rosa, send me the link to the interview so i can post exactly what he said :P

:aah:

*doesn't get the whole wife thing. Was it when Mika tweeted it?? :aah:*

I'm an English girl :original: Roxane isn't English! :aah:

:aah: But I haven't heard it

she´s canadian... and as i´ve been talking to christine who is also canadian,she told me that there they speak english.... and roxane speaks english quite fine... but if you are english,it´s the same!!! i mean,i can count on you too... so... did he eat the whole hot dog??

i have no link!! i have it downloaded!!!!!! i don´t think we need to post exactly what he said... i think we all remember that interview.. we would remember it if he would had said he was eating only the bread,don´t you think so?? but well,if anyone has the link.... :thumb_yello:

gotta go now!! :bye:

:aah:

*doesn't get the whole wife thing. Was it when Mika tweeted it?? :aah:*

yes:mf_rosetinted:

ok, got the link and here is what he says:

Interviewer: What are you eating?

Mika: you know what? I'm eating a hot dog. Fancy food for a vegetarian.

I: oh!!! youre vegetarian!!

M: *laughs* yes!! (yeah right:mf_rosetinted:)

I: wo, why didnt you say no??

M:because im starving! *cute giggle* and i keep smelling these hot dogs all over in Amsterdam and smelled them in Sweden and Oslo where we were before and ... oh... im ashamed. im really ashamed of myself. But you know, on the one hand, ive got this kind of disgusting cucomber cheese thing in my hand and a delicious smelling hot dog, which doesnt even tastes like meat. It tastes like.. you know...

I: they should serve you much more .. erm.. distinguished food or something...

M: oh no, this is what we eat (yeah right number 2:mf_rosetinted:) Seriously. Things in little plastic boxes that has been made hours ago. I'm serious, this is what you eat when you're on the road.

I: so how do you feel at the end of the day?

M: See, thats like what i do with my hot dog. I only eat a little bit of the bread, cause thats whats making you terrible.. believe me, i eat really well... thats my weekness is food. Thank god im on the road, otherwise id be fat.

-the end-

i hope everyone is now clear on the vegetarian/hot dog issue:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah,right....Mika is a vegeterian....The ant he ate didn't have the same opinion i think....:sneaky2:

Mika a vegeterian....:aah:

And i'm the Pope.Bless you!

:mf_popeanim:

he could be a flexitarian... ?

maybe?

Flexitarian?:lmfao:

Sorry,never read that word before.....And it sounds so funny!!!!:roftl:

yes:mf_rosetinted:

ok, got the link and here is what he says:

Interviewer: What are you eating?

Mika: you know what? I'm eating a hot dog. Fancy food for a vegetarian.

I: oh!!! youre vegetarian!!

M: *laughs* yes!! (yeah right:mf_rosetinted:)

I: wo, why didnt you say no??

M:because im starving! *cute giggle* and i keep smelling these hot dogs all over in Amsterdam and smelled them in Sweden and Oslo where we were before and ... oh... im ashamed. im really ashamed of myself. But you know, on the one hand, ive got this kind of disgusting cucomber cheese thing in my hand and a delicious smelling hot dog, which doesnt even tastes like meat. It tastes like.. you know...

I: they should serve you much more .. erm.. distinguished food or something...

M: oh no, this is what we eat (yeah right number 2:mf_rosetinted:) Seriously. Things in little plastic boxes that has been made hours ago. I'm serious, this is what you eat when you're on the road.

I: so how do you feel at the end of the day?

M: See, thats like what i do with my hot dog. I only eat a little bit of the bread, cause thats whats making you terrible.. believe me, i eat really well... thats my weekness is food. Thank god im on the road, otherwise id be fat.

-the end-

i hope everyone is now clear on the vegetarian/hot dog issue:mf_rosetinted: