• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, @ RainbowGirl ; befor YOU start to blackmail ME about some new gasmicnpics I took, you better send me all your fabrics you told me you would.... PLEASE.... *does big puppy eyes*

:lmfao: :lmfao:

PM me your email first and i'll send you the goods :mf_rosetinted:

ok.............

BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! :crybaby: you can't do this to us!!! :aah:

Awwww.... Ok I won't stop posting pics.... It always melts my heart when someone says they love me!!!! :wub2: That's so sweet! :D

:lmfao: :lmfao:

PM me your email first and i'll send you the goods :mf_rosetinted:

I already did! But I'll do it again if you didn't get it! And once you got it, could you please send them all to me, like today? And let me know when you're done sending? Please! I promise I'll post some new pics tomorrow ^^ So.... Deal?

Awwww.... Ok I won't stop posting pics.... It always melts my heart when someone says they love me!!!! :wub2: That's so sweet! :D

I already did! But I'll do it again if you didn't get it! And once you got it, could you please send them all to me, like today? And let me know when you're done sending? Please! I promise I'll post some new pics tomorrow ^^ So.... Deal?

I'm a very loving person :pinkbow:

really? :blink: i haven't got a Pm... :blink: done :mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, you should've got them now :biggrin2:

I got them!!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much! I love you! :wub2: Just a quick question: did you send me the one that Mika4Life13 wrote, and which was quite famous in the "Random Places...." thread.... There used to be looooong discussions about this one.... :) Really thanks again for all others fanfics, yours and Purplegrape's which I am sure gonna be amazing and I'm gonna spend some REALLY good time reading them :das:

I got them!!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much! I love you! :wub2: Just a quick question: did you send me the one that Mika4Life13 wrote, and which was quite famous in the "Random Places...." thread.... There used to be looooong discussions about this one.... :) Really thanks again for all others fanfics, yours and Purplegrape's which I am sure gonna be amazing and I'm gonna spend some REALLY good time reading them :das:

hmmm... i'm not sure actually...

You're welcome!!! :biggrin2:

Ok, everyone who's still here, I go to bed! Have nice dreams, guys! :)

Just one quick call:

*I call Mika*

Mika: Yes????

Me: Oh hey, how have you been since yesterday?

Mika: You mean since the last NIGHT when you woke me up to tell me that I wasn't a gentelman with my female fans, which, BTW, broke my heart? Well, a part from the fact that I was already sleeping, and you f***ing woke me up again, I'm ok.

Me: Great! Cause I just want to say thank you! You're so lovely!

Mika: You're welcome? But why.... ?

Me: Well you know, I've been front row at your show in Monaco. And there's this one pic I took of you when you were singing Blame It On The Girls shirtless.... And I posted it on MFC today.... And not only I made the day of a lot of people, I've also become quite popular,and I've seen at least 15 times people writing "I love You" to me :fangurl: It's all thanks to you and I just wanted to let you know I am so grateful for you being your lovely self! :D

Mik: You know, I'm always being lovely and attractive.... :das:

Me: Well, I also got blackmailed cause I said I won't post any more pics of you shirtless. I think it'd be best if you just shut up :glasses2:

Mika: But you just said to me you wanted to thank me and you were grateful for me existing....

Me: Yeah. Well, I got BLACKMAILED! Blame it on yourself! *hangs up*

Mika: Joooooohhhhhhnnnnn? Get me this freaking photo Elaire was talking about right now! I need to see what is everybody fangurling so much about :mf_rosetinted: And send her lots of flowers and dark chocolate! I don't want her to hate me cause she's got blackmailed.... I got death threads when I wrote "Grace Kelly" I know what it feels like :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Elaire14

M: Yes?

A: Moose can i ask you a simple lil question?

M: Who is this? :blink:

A: You will find out

M: ehhmmm... ok. What is it?

A: Wll you say im obsessed with you shirtless?

M: Ohh you :aah: Of course not. Why do you ask?

A: Well you see, theres these 2 girls on MFC who have sended me to a shrink thread on there because they think i have an obsession and needs help with it. One of em even tried to kill me tonight with shirtless piccies...

M: Kill you? With shirtless pictures of me?

A: Yep

M: And what have you done to the pictures now then? deleted them?

A: Nope. Saved em on my comp. And useing one of them as my wall.

M: how does it look

A: AMAZING. Zoom, perfect quality, can almost count the hair on your tummy and chest along with sweat drops.

M: ehhmmm... ok venter.gif Are you drunk?

A: And by the way your undies are broken. The grey GAP you were wearing at the show the 14th.

M: :blink:

A: But its amazing and HUGE. That pic and the otheres made me sweat my @ss off. Especially that one

M: How much have you been drinkin?

A: Nothing except for water

M: I gotta agree with them. You need help

A: I got some bad news then. The once who should help me arent there :naughty:

M: Ohhh ****... :shocked: *writes a note: Remember to inforn John that we xtra security when the shirtless & underwear obsessed danish girl is around* ehhmmm... i gotta run. Call when you get better. Bye

*hangs up*

A: :shocked:

:aah::aah:

Ok, everyone who's still here, I go to bed! Have nice dreams, guys! :)

Just one quick call:

*I call Mika*

Mika: Yes????

Me: Oh hey, how have you been since yesterday?

Mika: You mean since the last NIGHT when you woke me up to tell me that I wasn't a gentelman with my female fans, which, BTW, broke my heart? Wl

well, a part from the fact that I was already sleeping, and you f***ing woke me up again, I'm ok.

Me: Great! Cause I just want to say thank you! You're so lovely!

Mika: You're welcome? But why.... ?

Me: Well you know, I've been front row at your show in Monaco. And there's this one pic I took of you when you were singing Blame It On The Girls.... And I posted it on MFC today.... And not only I made the day of a lot of people, I've also become quite popular,and I've seen at least 15 times people writing "I love You" to me :fangurls: It's all thanks to you and I just wanted to let you know I am so grateful for you being your lovely self! :D

Mik: You know, I'm always being lovely and attractive.... :das:

Me: Well, I also got blackmailed cause I said I won't post any more pics of you shirtless. I think it'd be best if you just shut up :glasses2:

Mika: But you just said to me you wanted to thank me and you were grateful for me existing....

Me: Yeah. Well, I got BLACKMAILED! Blame it on yourself! *hangs up*

Mika: Joooooohhhhhhnnnnn? Get me this freaking photo Elaire was talking about right now! I need to see what is everybody fangurling so much about :mf_rosetinted: And send her lots of flowers and dark chocolate! I don't want her to hate me cause she's got blackmailed.... I got death threads when I wrote "Grace Kelly" I know what it feels like :mf_rosetinted:

You got loving blackmailed actually :mf_rosetinted:

hmmm... i'm not sure actually...

You're welcome!!! :biggrin2:

Well, so if you find this Mika4Life13ms fanfic, I'd really appreciate if you could send it to me :) And thanks again! Good night! :D

*Mika calls me*

Mika: Hello?? :blink:

Me: Hello?? :naughty:

Mika: Shirt on or off?? :blink:

Me: ähm.. when?? :blink:

Mika: On stage..:doh:

Me: That's up to you, sweetie..:biggrin2:

Mika: You like?? :das:

Me: No..:blink: *hangs up*

Mika: John!! Make a thread on MFC that I am NOT taking off shirts again..:biggrin2:

*calls Mika*

Me: :sneaky2: What the HELL do you mean by you're not taking off your shirts during gigs ever again?

Mika: Since there are some that don't quite appreciate it....

Me: Are you out of your f***ing mind? We all appreciate it! Don't you dare keeping on your clothes during the shows to come. I've prepared my camera and I MUST use it. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: But....

Me: Oh, and BTW, John and you are officially banned from MFC. :glasses2: So don't you dare ordering John to come here and open new threads. :mf_rosetinted: *hangs up*

Mika: JOOOOOOHHHHHHNNNNNNN! Why do you always have to listen to me? Why did you open this freaking thread?!!!! You should use your head sometimes and make your own decissions!Now go close it right the minute!

John: No. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: What you mean by 'no' ? I am your boss, you MUST listen to meeee :tears: !

John: No. :glasses2: I quit.

Mika: Jooohhhnnnnn! Coooomeeee back!!!! :tears: I neeeed youuuuuu!

Edited by Elaire14

*Mika calls me*

Mika: Hello?? :blink:

Me: Hello?? :naughty:

Mika: Shirt on or off?? :blink:

Me: ähm.. when?? :blink:

Mika: On stage..:doh:

Me: That's up to you, sweetie..:biggrin2:

Mika: You like?? :das:

Me: No..:blink: *hangs up*

Mika: John!! Make a thread on MFC that I am NOT taking off shirts again..:biggrin2:

me dont like :tears:

*Mika calls me*

Mika: He quit..:tears:

Me: who?? :blink:

Mika: John..:tears:

Me: why?? :blink:

Mika: because I made him open a thread about what you said and-

Me: hey, wait a second, Mister, I never said you to open a thread..:sneaky2:

Mika: you didn't?? :blink:

Me: No..:sneaky2:

Mika: Oh..:blink: *hangs up*

Mika: JOOOOOHN, don't go!! it was all Sasjes fault..:shocked: *runs after John*

*Mika calls me*

Mika: He quit..:tears:

Mika: John..:tears:

Me: why?? :blink:

Mika: because I made him open a thread about what you said and-

Me: hey, wait a second, Mister, I never said you to open a thread..:sneaky2:

Mika: you didn't?? :blink:

Me: No..:sneaky2:

Mika: Oh..:blink: *hangs up*

Mika: JOOOOOHN, don't go!! it was all Sasjes fault..:shocked: *runs after John*

Good one, sister! ^^ I still think Mika treats John more like a pet / slave and that he had his reasons to quit.... *starts queueing to become Mika's new manager* :mf_rosetinted:

Good one, sister! ^^ I still think Mika treats John more like a pet / slave and that he had his reasons to quit.... *starts queueing to become Mika's new manager* :mf_rosetinted:

You'll be Mika's new manager?

*imagine*

Mika: ELAAAAAIRE, get John here right now! :mf_rosetinted:

You'll be Mika's new manager?

*imagine*

Mika: ELAAAAAIRE, get John here right now! :mf_rosetinted:

*Trying to imagine this ^^* Why not.... As long as he uses his flirty voice to call my name, I'll be totally OK getting him John.... After all, he's big. He can afford two managers :mf_rosetinted:

*Mika calls me*

Mika: he's back..:biggrin2:

Mika: John..:doh:

Me: Oh, that's great, right?? :biggrin2:

Mika: Yes..:biggrin2: oh, and I'm not allowed to talk to you anymore..:blink:

Me: then don't..:blink:

Mika: I am not..:blink:

Me: Yes you are..:naughty:

Mika: oh..:blink: *hangs up*

Me: :doh:

*Trying to imagine this ^^* Why not.... As long as he uses his flirty voice to call my name, I'll be totally OK getting him John.... After all, he's big. He can afford two managers :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah you're right :mf_rosetinted: and I'm pretty sure he needs two managers :roftl: John is tired, poor John '-'

Now a call that has nothing to do with the John talk :biggrin2: :

Me: Hey, what's the matter?

Mika: With what? :blink:

Me: I don't know. You seem to like that sentence. :aah:

Mika: I do?

Me: Yeah. "What's a matter with, going places"; "Like lovers on the open shore - what's the matter" ; "I'm talking bout blue eyes, blue eyes, what's the matter, matter". See?

Mika: Oh. I never realized this before.

Me: So, now you know.

Mika: You call just to say that? :aah:

Me: Err, not actually. I'm not saying that to you, I'm saying to anyone that reads this call :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Ok. You want me to stop saying that on my songs?

Me: No, no, I like that sentence too :biggrin2:

Mika: Ok then. And what do we do to end the call? :blink:

Me: Err... this *hangs up*

Mika: :boxed:

Yeah you're right :mf_rosetinted: and I'm pretty sure he needs two managers :roftl: John is tired, poor John '-'

Now a call that has nothing to do with the John talk :biggrin2: :

Me: Hey, what's the matter?

Mika: With what? :blink:

Me: I don't know. You seem to like that sentence. :aah:

Mika: I do?

Me: Yeah. "What's a matter with, going places"; "Like lovers on the open shore - what's the matter" ; "I'm talking bout blue eyes, blue eyes, what's the matter, matter". See?

Mika: Oh. I never realized this before.

Me: So, now you know.

Mika: You call just to say that? :aah:

Me: Err, not actually. I'm not saying that to you, I'm saying to anyone that reads this call :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: Ok. You want me to stop saying that on my songs?

Me: No, no, I like that sentence too :biggrin2:

Mika: Ok then. And what do we do to end the call? :blink:

Me: Err... this *hangs up*

Mika: :boxed:

For sure!!!! But if John or his sisters who are helping him don't get paid, I don't think I will. And I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE :mf_rosetinted:

It's true the thing with "what's the matter" but every artist (singer / sonwriter) has their own sentence they adore and put them in many songs as it has a special meaning for them. It's like for exemple Taylor Swift, which I like very much, uses "Tuesday Night" and "2 AM" in many songs of hers, which means it must be special to her. I think it works the same way with Mika.