• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone for the reports, pics and videos. :thumb_yello:

Wow what a story. I love it!

I know people are focusing on the kiss :das: but I think what he said to you is even more special. The kiss is for show, but the words were only meant for you.

I bet you'll never forget this night.

You're right, exactly :thumb_yello::wub2: Being taken by him to salute together, and these sweet words were really special and of course I'll never forget this night, it was so many emotions in few hours, it seems so unreal :wub2::wub2:

Btw, just find these vids on YT :thumb_yello:

GK:

BG:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicobouleaux#p/a/u/0/iBHKQwiKrHo

LT:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicobouleaux#p/a/u/1/h1675D4VHKw

Relax encore:

and the link of this user who put some vids of the show http://www.youtube.com/user/NiarkinetteFly :thumb_yello:

No photos nor videos of the "Bride moment" so far.... *is waiting impatiently* :drool:

+1

:mf_rosetinted:

(the poor boy... we are not waiting for a great show,a perfect performance or whatever... we are just waiting for a "kiss" and a slip.... bad fans:mf_rosetinted:)

:mf_rosetinted:

(the poor boy... we are not waiting for a great show,a perfect performance or whatever... we are just waiting for a "kiss" and a slip.... bad fans :mf_rosetinted:)

:naughty: Not true! I believe that waiting for some "breaking" news/pics from our favourite artist, that'll bring a huge smile on our faces, is, in fact the RIGHT thing to do for every "good" fan :das: And I feel the need to add, that, personally, I am most definetly waiting much more impatiently for Mika's great, amazing, pristine show, an enchanting and one-in-a-kind performance on the 14th of July in Monte Carlo, which I am attending ^^ And you really shouldn't call him "the poor boy" cause I'm not sure about his reaction to this :floor: Wouldn't appreciate it much I guess ;);)

Edited by Elaire14

Mika supports the French hostages of France 3

http://bit.ly/bW4bpk

i dont know if it should be posted here (because it was filmed at Eurocks. or in the news thread!:dunno:

I'll translate anyways:biggrin2:

Journalist: On stage, Mika fills the audience with enthousiasm in front of almost 20 000 people. On his wrist, a little blue bracelet. A sign of support to our two coworkers on France 3 and their guide held hostage in Afghanistan for more than 6 months.

A few hours earlier, Mika, in a very spontaneous way, explained why he was thinking about the hostages.

Mika: My father was stuck in the American Embassy in the Gulf, in Kuwait, during 8 months. He wasnt taken hostage, but he couldnt leave either, that was clear. And finally, he managed to escape. Il was a horrible moment in our life. And after that we moved out of Paris. It's good to make some noise about it, to not loose the pressure, the public conscience when people are stuck... its important.

Journalist: During 3 days, the audience could sign the petition asking to free the hostage. Thousands of people tied the little blue bracelet on their wrists.

Woman: it a little thing. It doesnt cost much and it might make things move.

Man: Journalists inform us. they defend the image. They cant be taken hostage, they have to do their jobs.

Journalist: During all summer, the mobilization will take place in the biggest festivals of France. After les Vieilles Charrues, it will be to Rock En Scène to show its solidarity. Unless we have some good news until then...

so sad :tears:

Edited by LilStar

i dont know if it should be posted here (because it was filmed at Eurocks. or in the news thread!:dunno:

:wub2: Thanks for posting Roxane !!

I'd love to read your translation.....:puppy_eyes: please!!

Official Video from FaceBook

Journalists: Hi this is Off Tv. third day at the Eurocks. We've slept well, just arrived. There's sun, its cool, and now we're waiting for Mika's press conference! Theres alot of people, its sunny, its cool!

*mika arriving*

Mika: Press conference in the forest!

Woman: Exactly! It's right beside a lake, you'll see its awesome.

Journalist: We're following Mika who has just arrived. We're going to the press conference right now. We're a bit in a hurry cause he's a bit late...

*at the press conference*

Mika: You want the truth?

Interviewer: Yes!

Mika: no!! you dont want the truth! The reason that im late is that me and 6 people on my team are victims of something we ate at a festival yesterday... So we're like that.. *makes zombie moves* 15 pills, and im a little like this...

Interviewer: Is it easy to assume the fact that youre beautiful, intelligent, rich and talented in your relationships...?

Mika::shocked::teehee:*in english* Is that a come on?? *people laughing* Cause thats the only flirtatious thing anyone has said to me in about 3 days, so i'll take it!! *giggles*

*backstage*

Journalist: he are all the volunters that are going to be dancing on stage with Mika. People from the festival (:blink:) theyre all really well dressed and are gonna dance on stage later! Theres alot of people!! Its gonna be fantastic!

*part of the show*

*Mika off stage after the show*

Mika: oh my...

Journalist: it was hot!

Mika: yeah... but.. even after all that, i still ahve the food poisonning! *giggles* Very glamourus... thats reality!

Journalists: it was awesome! there was at least 25 000 people jumping and screaming. Alot of energy both on stage and in the audience. They told us it was big in show.. its now confirmed... it IS big in show...

Mika: *from the show* Thank you, good night!

:fangurl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journalists: Hi this is Off Tv. third day at the Eurocks. We've slept well, just arrived. There's sun, its cool, and now we're waiting for Mika's press conference! Theres alot of people, its sunny, its cool!

*mika arriving*

Journalist: We're following Mika who has just arrived. We're going to the press conference right now. We're a bit in a hurry cause he's a bit late...

Mika: no!! you dont want the truth! The reason that im late is that me and 6 people on my team are victims of something we ate at a festival yesterday... So we're like that.. *makes zombie moves* 15 pills, and im a little like this...

Interviewer: Is it easy to assume the fact that youre beautiful, intelligent, rich and talented in your relationships...?Mika::shocked::teehee:*in english* Is that a come on?? *people laughing* Cause thats the only flirtatious thing anyone has said to me in about 3 days, so i'll take it!! *giggles*

*backstage*

Journalist: he are all the volunters that are going to be dancing on stage with Mika. People from the festival (:blink:) theyre all really well dressed and are gonna dance on stage later! Theres alot of people!! Its gonna be fantastic!

*part of the show*

Mika: yeah... but.. even after all that, i still ahve the food poisonning! *giggles* Very glamourus... thats reality!

Journalists: it was awesome! there was at least 25 000 people jumping and screaming. Alot of energy both on stage and in the audience. They told us it was big in show.. its now confirmed... it IS big in show...

If someone of us would have asked something like that to him, we'd be crazy fans, but like it was the journalist who asked it, Mika answered:mf_rosetinted: ...btw, the only

flirtatious thing you've been told in three days??? oh Mika, looks like you haven't read the MFC lately, specially the crazy ficticious phone calls thread :roftl:

And thank you my Roxy for the translation!!!!! :huglove:

102622419.jpg

Anybody we know? :naughty:

The caption says it is a woman trying to see Mika during the photo shoot.

:roftl::roftl: What a find!

Thanks everyone for the reports, pics and videos. :thumb_yello:

Wow what a story. I love it!

I know people are focusing on the kiss :das: but I think what he said to you is even more special. The kiss is for show, but the words were only meant for you.

I bet you'll never forget this night.

So true... really sweet what he said :wink2:

*mika arriving*

Interviewer: Is it easy to assume the fact that youre beautiful, intelligent, rich and talented in your relationships...?

Mika::shocked::teehee:*in english* Is that a come on?? *people laughing* Cause thats the only flirtatious thing anyone has said to me in about 3 days, so i'll take it!! *giggles*

*backstage*

*part of the show*

Thanks for this!

*mika arriving*

*backstage*

*part of the show*

Thx hun :flowers2:

Tks girls!! :flowers2:

gonna watch it asap

Official Video from FaceBook

*mika arriving*

*backstage*

*part of the show*

Journalist: On stage, Mika fills the audience with enthousiasm in front of almost 20 000 people. On his wrist, a little blue bracelet. A sign of support to our two coworkers on France 3 and their guide held hostage in Afghanistan for more than 6 months.

A few hours earlier, Mika, in a very spontaneous way, explained why he was thinking about the hostages.

Mika: My father was stuck in the American Embassy in the Gulf, in Kuwait, during 8 months. He wasnt taken hostage, but he couldnt leave either, that was clear. And finally, he managed to escape. Il was a horrible moment in our life. And after that we moved out of Paris. It's good to make some noise about it, to not loose the pressure, the public conscience when people are stuck... its important.

Journalist: During 3 days, the audience could sign the petition asking to free the hostage. Thousands of people tied the little blue bracelet on their wrists.

Woman: it a little thing. It doesnt cost much and it might make things move.

Man: Journalists inform us. they defend the image. They cant be taken hostage, they have to do their jobs.

Journalist: During all summer, the mobilization will take place in the biggest festivals of France. After les Vieilles Charrues, it will be to Rock En Scène to show its solidarity. Unless we have some good news until then...

so sad :tears:

is it a video Roxane?

i can't see it :dunno: