ok i dont know if it cool for me to do this but keep it up all you golden chikens:naughty:

all welcome :biggrin2:

ChickenFM was created by Kaitlin (toygirl) as we all know M didn't get played enough on radio or tv music channels so came the birth of the our own Mika Radio Station!!

ChickenFM is now an imaginaryradio station (no it doesn't really play on air)

ChickenFM ishere to bring youMika music, provides you with Mika news and facts, chickeny videos and picutres, countdowns, contests, quizzes, polls and much much more!!!!

ChickenFM has a few "hosts" that will write on here. On ChickenFM, we talk about Mika (of course), but feel free to post about anything. We're friendly and we chat ALOT!!(please remember to play nice)

Yes, Mika knows about us.

Kathy (MissPie), our co-host, gave Mika an honorary host medal when she saw him live:

Notice how Mika giggles when he reads ChickenFM

juv

G:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favourite chickeny photo

Toomuchchickeny.jpg

when dose a noobe become just a member becausx ive juse reaolisd iv not been nohere a year yet (but it feals like ive been on here froever a good fealing i must be setteledhere)

+1

I'm here since January this year, I've created my account longer ago though :aah:

@Giggels: Shouldn't you add a brief explanation of what ChickenFM is for the new ones in the first post?

Hi you all! 8D this will be my first ChickenFM thread *-*

You all: AAAAND?

Me: *crying*

:mf_rosetinted:

Welcome to ChickenFM!

Archived