Oh, when I see a cockroaches I run...I don't care what I left behind...I just run for my life and hide in my room or if it is in my room I tell my brother to kill it :mf_rosetinted: or my mom :aah:

:roftl:

+1, I let a spider get loose in my room once and I didn't sleep in there forever, and I made my dad spray the whole house.. :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl::roftl: I'm the same and I scream as you can't imagine :roftl: I'm learning to control myself though, I don't scream anymore :mf_rosetinted:

I used to cry everytime I saw one, but now I don't cry anymore:mf_rosetinted:...just run :aah:

The last week I was in nurse class and there was a cockroache's corpse...two friends and I just move from our seats :aah: and a guy told us "There's another one in the window" and all the class we were watching the damn window in case there was the damn cockroache :mf_rosetinted:

I used to cry everytime I saw one, but now I don't cry anymore:mf_rosetinted:...just run :aah:

The last week I was in nurse class and there was a cockroache's corpse...two friends and I just move from our seats :aah: and a guy told us "There's another one in the window" and all the class we were watching the damn window in case there was the damn cockroache :mf_rosetinted:

In my secondary school there used to be a lot, in the bathroom, but I control myself more in public :mf_rosetinted:

In my secondary school there used to be a lot, in the bathroom, but I control myself more in public :mf_rosetinted:

In middle school there was also a lot of them, but I learned not to cry in school because boys could bother me with that:mf_rosetinted: and there was also a lot of bees :blink: I don't like bees ._.

I don't sleep either! Once a cockroach stepped on my arm, it was SO awful.

OMG! EEEEEK!! :shocked::aah:

I couldn't sleep either!!

We were at my cousin's where they are building a house and there was a huge momma spider, My nephew threw a rock at it and tons of baby spiders began crawling, and then we saw another spider farther up the driveway, I didn't think I'd ever be able to go there again. :tears: I am horrified by spiders!!

In middle school there was also a lot of them, but I learned not to cry in school because boys could bother me with that:mf_rosetinted: and there was also a lot of bees :blink: I don't like bees ._.

Our Middle school had so many roaches, one fell from the ceiling onto my friend's desk one time!! she jumped out of her seat, I ran to the back of the classroom.. :lmfao:

There is a wasps panel in the block where I live, at first I was terrified, but then I kinda get used to it, I had to, I walk down there everyday...

May I ask you for your name? (just if it's ok, and btw, I'll probably forget it :aah:)

OMG! EEEEEK!! :shocked::aah:

I couldn't sleep either!!

We were at my cousin's where they are building a house and there was a huge momma spider, My nephew threw a rock at it and tons of baby spiders began crawling, and then we saw another spider farther up the driveway, I didn't think I'd ever be able to go there again. :tears: I am horrified by spiders!!

:shocked: How awful is that!!!

There is a wasps panel in the block where I live, at first I was terrified, but then I kinda get used to it, I had to, I walk down there everyday...

May I ask you for your name? (just if it's ok, and btw, I'll probably forget it :aah:)

:shocked: How awful is that!!!

I KNOW!! :aah:

She was HUGE! I really don't see how people have pet teranchulas they freak me out!! :crybaby:

May I ask you for your name? (just if it's ok, and btw, I'll probably forget it )

Hahaha, my name is Blanca

I KNOW!! :aah:

She was HUGE! I really don't see how people have pet teranchulas they freak me out!! :crybaby:

Me neither. I think one of my brothers used to have some :naughty: I remeber they had these huge snails that they kept and one day they killed them all together with salt :mf_rosetinted: I love killing snails with salt :roftl:

Hahaha, my name is Blanca

Ok, I'll try not to forget :naughty: I'm Andrea btw :wink2:

Me neither. I think one of my brothers used to have some :naughty: I remeber they had these huge snails that they kept and one day they killed them all together with salt :mf_rosetinted: I love killing snails with salt :roftl:

Ok, I'll try not to forget :naughty: I'm Andrea btw :wink2:

Poor, poor, poor snails!! (I say that because I have never likk a snail with salt...must be funny anyway :aah:)

I love that name! :wub2:

Do you? I really hate my name hahah :aah:

Why not? It's fun :mf_rosetinted:

*sits peacefully stroking hersel's fur* :mf_rosetinted:

*sneezes*

Because, I do not kill animals.. only insects. :mf_rosetinted:

*cat licks kaitlin* *cat bathes*

:bleh:

"Meeeow!"

Say Hello to My cat! Her name is Marble we adopted her when she was 2 years old.. she is now 8 (if I remember correctly..) :wub2:

ny7p0l.jpg

Because, I do not kill animals.. only insects. :mf_rosetinted:

*cat licks kaitlin* *cat bathes*

:bleh:

"Meeeow!"

Say Hello to My cat! Her name is Marble we adopted her when she was 2 years old.. she is now 8 (if I remember correctly..):wub2:

ny7p0l.jpg

Waaaaaaaa, pretty :wub2: I love cats! Shame I have birds :aah: and they always sing when I'm listening Mika :teehee::teehee:

Archived