• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm actually on a computer, I'm watching across the universe! :biggrin2: I can't tell you how many times I've seen it...

[ATTACH]7198[/ATTACH]

Curly hairrr, but you can tell that I'm sick in that pic :P

Fun!! :original:

I'm listening to my iPod. :aah: Your hair looks so pretty in that picture!! :aah:

I might curl my hair tomorrow, but I doubt it. :naughty: I'll be way too tired.

It's almost time for Part 4! :yay:

I'm gonna start straightening mine even though it doesn't really need it :teehee:

I know!! I can't believe it's almost time! :shocked: y'all will probably get there while I'm in Georgia tomorrow :naughty:

My closet is so clean now! :original:

My hair bugs me if i don't straighten it! I obsess with stuff like that, everything HAS to be perfect.

My mom cleaned/organized my closet while I was gone. Now its a mess. :aah:

My hair bugs me if i don't straighten it! I obsess with stuff like that, everything HAS to be perfect.

My mom cleaned/organized my closet while I was gone. Now its a mess. :aah:

Perfectionist? :naughty: I have OCD, but it's really weird, things like biting my lip and washing my hands and not stepping on cracks and not using the plate if it's the last one and drinking a glass of water every morning, I've started crying in school because the teacher was so unorganized.. :lmfao: it sounds funny, but it was so irritating seeing her rambling through a million folders every day to find out math sheets.

I just spent like.. 5 hours organizing my closet.. It probably won't last long I'm too impatient to hang hangers where they go. :lol3:

Perfectionist? :naughty: I have OCD, but it's really weird, things like biting my lip and washing my hands and not stepping on cracks and not using the plate if it's the last one and drinking a glass of water every morning, I've started crying in school because the teacher was so unorganized.. :lmfao: it sounds funny, but it was so irritating seeing her rambling through a million folders every day to find out math sheets.

I just spent like.. 5 hours organizing my closet.. It probably won't last long I'm too impatient to hang hangers where they go. :lol3:

My sister has OCD, she does stuff like that... she used to have to have everything in groups of 10. She also obsesses with the thoughts she has, that caused her to get depression too :( she a lot better now.

I'll be back soon, Apparently theres a meteor shower here??? Gonna go and see if I can see some I guess.. * sigh * have to finish my movie later... :aah:

My sister has OCD, she does stuff like that... she used to have to have everything in groups of 10. She also obsesses with the thoughts she has, that caused her to get depression too :( she a lot better now.

I'll be back soon, Apparently theres a meteor shower here??? Gonna go and see if I can see some I guess.. * sigh * have to finish my movie later... :aah:

Glad she's better now :original: when I was little I had it worse, I had to take steps that I thought were the same length apart and I had still have disturbing thoughts.. It's personal though, not really something I want to discuss. :bleh:

Oooh, I think we are too!!! :biggrin2:

Glad she's better now :original: when I was little I had it worse, I had to take steps that I thought were the same length apart and I had still have disturbing thoughts.. It's personal though, not really something I want to discuss. :bleh:

Oooh, I think we are too!!! :biggrin2:

I SAW SO MANY SHOOTING STARS!!!!!!!! AH!!!!! :biggrin2: I made one wish though...

It was wicked!!! I'm in such a good mood now!!!

But, I'm back watching Jude and Lucy get back together! My favorite part <3

you sound exactly like me :aah: i have the strangest little OCD habits/have a very obsessive personality :blink:

my 8th grade math teacher (who is one of my favorite teachers now, but he's a jokester for sure) used to torture me by purposely leaving stray marks on the board and not aligning the overhead projector screen :aah:

in other news... just got back from the Rihanna concert!! it was soo good... she's SO talented. wow. :biggrin2:

Archived