Muchas gracias, Leire, for posting...:thumb_yello:

MIKA-MTV

Murcia, Spain 10th July

Vigo, Spain 18th August

:boing: :boing: :boing:

18th??????????:blink:

The performer of numbers such as "Relax" or "Take it easy"

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I never liked Relax, anyways, i'd rather listen to Take it easy, its waaay better....

Dunno if i can make it...it depends where i'll be on the 2nd week of August, and we were planning a trip abroad with the children...:no:...dunno yet...:dunno:

Dunno if i can make it...it depends where i'll be on the 2nd week of August, and we were planning a trip abroad with the children...:no:...dunno yet...:dunno:

Vigo is abroad, dear. :mf_rosetinted:

Muchas gracias, Leire, for posting...:thumb_yello:

18th??????????:blink:

I never liked Relax, anyways, i'd rather listen to Take it easy, its waaay better....

You have to go! The golden gang wouldn't be complete without you!:mf_rosetinted:

I thought you were Liliana too. :teehee:

hehehe, don't worry :wink2: I think my short name was only because a friend of mine started tell me only with the first you letters hehe :roftl:

You can tell me whatever you want!! I have multiplies names!! :naughty:

Vigo is abroad, dear. :mf_rosetinted:

No abroad enough for me, darling, i need "abroader"...:lmao:

You have to go! The golden gang wouldn't be complete without you!:mf_rosetinted:

Beg me, say you'll carry me on your shoulders for the 3 festivals, say you'll get me a coke when in front row so i won't lose my place...:mf_rosetinted:

Then i may consider it...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

My thoughts exactly :thumb_yello:

I was planning to go to YOUR country that week, dang it...:aah:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Beg me, say you'll carry me on your shoulders for the 3 festivals, say you'll get me a coke when in front row so i won't lose my place...:mf_rosetinted:

Then i may consider it...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I can do that ... but 3 festivals? :blink:

E ela a dar-lhe com Murcia! Não tens nenhum mais longe, pah? :roftl::roftl:

Vou tentar fazer os 3, se nao der, paciencia...:dunno:

I'm not going to Murcia! :blink:

You can carry me in the other two, then...:mf_rosetinted:

8 hours and a half in plane from where i live:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

vigo2.png

:shocked: OMG...*hands over swim-aids* :lmfao:

When will you leave? Tomorrow? :roftl:

Vigo is the largest city in Galicia, Spain

Sure I can translate, hope I did well:

The colorful and energetic Mika will close this year the performances for the festivals in the Castrelos auditorium next august 14th. After weeks of rumors and comments in all social networks, the Culture Council and Sociocultural Animation included yesterday officially the act of the Lebanese composer and pianist in the production contract of the open field shows in the Vigo parties.

Local government brought out yesterday to consideration the production of the nine concerts to be seen in Castrelos with a budget of 229.000 Euros. Mika will give life to a program that will be opened by Norah Jones on July 14th.

The performer of numbers such as "Relax" or "Take it easy" will visit Galicia for the first time and his concert in the city will be third this year in Spain and fourth since he made himself noticeable all over the world with his single "Grace Kelly", a whole anthem that lifted him up in the hits chart.

Winner of three MTV awards, three World Music Awards and four Brit Awards, his visit is a unique opportunity to enjoy a show that received the unanimous applause of the international critics last April in Madrid an Barcelona. Fun and filled with energy, the tour for his second album "The Boy Who Knew too Much" dresses the songs with instrumental and vocal arrangements hard to match.

The Concello has not announced yet this concert officially but it is already in the programming of this summer festivals. Only time and price of tickets, which in Barcelona and Madrid's concerts was around 30 Euros, are left to be set. The public of Castrelos will vibrate with this ex opera singer on Saturday, August 14th, in the last summer concert in Castrelos Auditorium.

The production of the nine anticipated concerts will be all given to a single company with a 229.000 euros budget. The company will also be in charge of catering for the performers, ticket control, the bars, lighting, technical equipments and as a curiosity, it is explicit in the contract that all personal should address public in Galician unless someone asks to be talked in Spanish.

MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!! :flowers2:

Archived