Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain

LeiRe

yes,i know it´s weird... but now it´s the second time that christine says that team mika has confirmed the gig.. so....

the problem is not mika... is vigo..

and in spain things are like this... sorry...

I had the idea that in Spain things were a bit different as I'm aware of many spanish iniciatives in portuguese territory, for things and history that portuguese could have iniciative too. I've been always looking positive on events organized coming from Spain:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

But the oddest thing here its that in the ticket site, they mentioned Mika before and now they have a list of artists/events (until 9th august) to buy tickets on but there's no Mika:blink:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes,i know it´s weird... but now it´s the second time that christine says that team mika has confirmed the gig.. so....

Well look on the bright side. Mika is definitely coming so if the festival falls through maybe you'll get a private gig. :wink2:

:dunno:

Do't worry, in Portugal things can get even worst...:sneaky2:

Well look on the bright side. Mika is definitely coming so if the festival falls through maybe you'll get a private gig. :wink2:

Christine, would your intention be to start a riot, woman???:shocked:

:biggrin2:

Just in case anyone misunderstands - I was only joking.

But then again stranger things have happened. :fisch:

Are ya nuts???:shocked:

Are the tickets on sale now?

Nope, not yet, i'm thinking about making them myself and start selling them at the A1 tolls...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not for sure but I must find a way to be (low cost)

Sure you can join the cruise:thumb_yello:

Welcome Streilha! btw nice nickname, or is real name like Streilha (Estrella) Morente?

Mika estará no Sudoeste dia 7 de Agosto!

O mirandês deve ajudar, falará o Mika galego, eis a questão :)

Olá Feiticeiro :wink2:

Streilha é uma das minhas palavras preferidas em Mirandês e como começa pela mesma letra que o meu nome, costumo usar como nick :naughty:

Também vou ver o Mika no Sudoeste... vemo-nos lá? :biggrin2:

Se o Mika aprendesse um pouco mais de Castelhano quem sabe:roftl:

:dunno:

Do't worry, in Portugal things can get even worst...:sneaky2:

Christine, would your intention be to start a riot, woman???:shocked:

Are ya nuts???:shocked:

Nope, not yet, i'm thinking about making them myself and start selling them at the A1 tolls...:mf_rosetinted:

Nice! Trip included in price?:teehee::wink2:

I've been searching for photos of the auditory in which vigo's gig is gonna be played, take a look:

FILE1214662489.jpg

g_vigoenfotos_8311d.jpg

Castrelos' Auditory is placed inside Castrelos' Park. I think Basicamenteyo is right in her thoughts, it seems easier for them to make a free gig.. But I don't know, I suppose they will be changing a lot that place before the concert.

I've been searching for photos of the auditory in which vigo's gig is gonna be played, take a look:

FILE1214662489.jpg

g_vigoenfotos_8311d.jpg

Castrelos' Auditory is placed inside Castrelos' Park. I think Basicamenteyo is right in her thoughts, it seems easier for them to make a free gig.. But I don't know, I suppose they will be changing a lot that place before the concert.

Muchas gracias, guapa...

Why charging before if they were thinking about doing it for free all along???:blink:

Muchas gracias, guapa...

Why charging before if they were thinking about doing it for free all along???:blink:

it was just my opinion carla.. to me the tickets thingy has no sense.... :dunno:

i can understand what´s happening... if mika confirms the gig... WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?? that´s why i was thinking about it... as it´s not a private promoter,but the vigo´s town council,the only think they can be deliberating on,is the price... so....

but still...... who knows

it was just my opinion carla.. to me the tickets thingy has no sense.... :dunno:

i can understand what´s happening... if mika confirms the gig... WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?? that´s why i was thinking about it... as it´s not a private promoter,but the vigo´s town council,the only think they can be deliberating on,is the price... so....

but still...... who knows

I know it was just you saying what you can get out of this whole mess...and i agree with you...

Weird thing is they don't make a statement accordingly to what was decided...and i'm afraid they sell the tickets only at the venue and when we get there on the day there are none left...:aah:

I know it was just you saying what you can get out of this whole mess...and i agree with you...

Weird thing is they don't make a statement accordingly to what was decided...and i'm afraid they sell the tickets only at the venue and when we get there on the day there are none left...:aah:

I'm afraid of that too... If they sell them at the venue Vigo's population is going to be the first having the tickets even if they are not very interested in the gig...

And we have been waiting for so long... It's not fair :(

We will be really happy when they finally sell the tickets...

Hi guys!

Tickets are going to be sold on the internet, but no news about when :-(

(hopefully next week!!)

Price is already set and you can go for free in the stand area, but you'll need a ticket if you want to be at the bottom area, near the stage. It's always this way in this auditorium.

Hope it helps!! ;-)

Tomorrow at 9 in the morning they sell the tickets!!!!!! :woot_jump::woot_jump: I can't believe it!!! At least!!!!! I'm going to cry!!!! :teehee:

Ahhh!!!! Happiness!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheerful_h4h::cheerful_h4h::cheerful_h4h::pinkbow: :pinkbow::yay::yay:

Look the Xacobeo tweet!!!

xacobeo_ca

Mañana a las 9.00H, saldrán a la venta las entradas para el concierto de MIKA! Consíguelas en Servinova o en Central de Espectáculos! 8 minutes ago via web

So excited!!!!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Hi guys!

Tickets are going to be sold on the internet, but no news about when :-(

(hopefully next week!!)

Price is already set and you can go for free in the stand area, but you'll need a ticket if you want to be at the bottom area, near the stage. It's always this way in this auditorium.

Hope it helps!! ;-)

Thanks, Masha!! One question... Do they place seats near the stage for the ones who pay the tickets??

Archived