Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

No, I don't live in the UK ... yet :naughty: *points to sidebar* That pretty much says it.

BUT Miranda actually does seem cool :teehee: I'm not normally much into comedians, prefer cabaretists I've been growing up with. But that's not bad :teehee:

Ah. oh yeh. Miranda is awesome:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry but :lmfao:

What was the weather supposed to be, then? :aah:

It was going to be 19°C max., so I thought it wouldn't be necessary to take suntan oil to the beach. It was about 24 degrees. I'm in so much pain now. :sneaky2::aah:

Ah. oh yeh. Miranda is awesome:naughty:

:teehee:

It was going to be 19°C max., so I thought it wouldn't be necessary to take suntan oil to the beach. It was about 24 degrees. I'm in so much pain now. :sneaky2::aah:

:aah::huglove: Care to swap weathers maybe? :biggrin2:

Yo! :aah: *glomps* I'm okay thanks. I'm in a good mood. :biggrin2: My parents are taking me to an amusement park next week. :biggrin2: How are you? :teehee:

That's neat! :biggrin2: I'm doing pretty good, too ... just that nothing is really up :aah: That's the one problem with holidays - you never have anything new to tell :lmfao:

Well, there was two huge bangs like an hour ago ... my ears were ringing for like two hours :aah::roftl:

EDIT: HUH, wth did I just say? :lmfao: I MEANT half an hour :doh:

That's neat! :biggrin2: I'm doing pretty good, too ... just that nothing is really up :aah: That's the one problem with holidays - you never have anything new to tell :lmfao:

Well, there was two huge bangs like an hour ago ... my ears were ringing for like two hours :aah::roftl:

Oooh, I know what you mean. :lmfao:

Really? What were they? :aah:

Oh. Cool. :lmfao:

My parents are letting me stay up late. That's a first.. :bli nk: :aah :

Well apparently it got windows shaking, soo...:aah::roftl:

...Congratulations? :teehee:

Rock music on the radio ... love it once in a while :aah:

Gotta work tomorrow. I don't really want to. But oh well, I get paid for it :biggrin 2:

Gonna go now :bye:

See yah! :bye::huglove: RAWR! :teehee:

My brother's girlfriend: *runs into her sisters room* *throws panda at her* PANDA ATTACK!

His girlfriend's sister: *in Cantonese* *swats panda* GO AND DIE!

Best moment of the day.

Well apparently it got windows shaking, soo...:aah::roftl:

...Congratulations? :teehee:

Rock music on the radio ... love it once in a while :aah:

Woow. :shocked::aah:

:aah: It's really weird. :aah:

I hardly ever listen to the radio. :huh: They only play Justin Bieber songs. :roll_eyes:

Woow. :shocked::aah:

:aah: It's really weird. :aah:

I hardly ever listen to the radio. :huh: They only play Justin Bieber songs. :rolls_eyes:

Yeah. My eardrums were impressed too :aah:

:aah:

:huh: It's better here ... haven't heard any JB on Bayern3, but I don't listen to it that muh either :aah: ... don't even know for sure why really :blink:

Yeah. My eardrums were impressed too :aah:

:aah:

:huh: It's better here ... haven't heard any JB on Bayern3, but I don't listen to it that muh either :aah: ... don't even know for sure why really :blink:

:roftl::aah:

He's on the radio and the TV ALL THE TIME. :sneaky2: It's like.. Urgh. :aah: It really annoys me. :aah:

Archived