Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gooooood :pinkbow:

teehee.

Reasons to be happy:

1. I just took a virus off my phone, all by myself without programs, and now I can listen to music on it again!

2. I just downloaded katy perry ~ teenage dream illegally ( :teehee: ) and i love it soo much!

3. I might be having a sleepover in a small tent with the person I fancy:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

EDIT: 4. Tomorrow my mum is taking me and my step dad jeans shopping!

I think for me it's the threads I'm subscribed to. :aah:

:naughty:

I hadn't even noticed the extra member :teehee:

It probably is because of the time ?:naughty: I always log on in the evening :naughty:

15h39 montreal time.... 189 members on line :fisch:

sorry all comps playing up

how are you all

I'm good thanks :biggrin2: How are you??

teehee.

Reasons to be happy:

1. I just took a virus off my phone, all by myself without programs, and now I can listen to music on it again!

2. I just downloaded katy perry ~ teenage dream illegally ( :teehee: ) and i love it soo much!

3. I might be having a sleepover in a small tent with the person I fancy:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Awesomee!!! :aah: I'm not a fan of Teenage Dream really, but it's a good song. :biggrin2:

teehee.

Reasons to be happy:

wow cool

Archived