Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh wait. I'm not sure. I have six weeks altogether. Just done my second oh yeh. So i have another 4 weeks.

That's what I was thinking. :aah: I have six weeks altogether too. :aah:

I'm gonna go ask my mom if I could order stuff online. :teehee:

Helppp what I am going to do todayx:aah:

I'm home since one week from my vacantion but I still have 3,5 week left.

Not that I want to go back to school, but I don't want to be bored today :roftl:

So, does someone have an idea?

Not that I want to go back to school, but I don't want to be bored today :roftl:

Draw! Go for a walk. go shopping?

I'm stuck in the same situation.:aah::roftl:

Yeh. Those are the two things next on my list.

I think the Tofu doll's the next thing on my list..... I'll ask for it for my birthday or something. But that's a problem, considering I want an iPhone for my birthday and it's a little expensive. :aah:

I'm stuck in the same situation.:aah::roftl:

I think the Tofu doll's the next thing on my list..... I'll ask for it for my birthday or something. But that's a problem, considering I want an iPhone for my birthday and it's a little expensive. :aah:

yeh. I dont think i will be getting great presents this year, my mum lost her job recently, so we are struggling

Nope. I have to stay home. :huh: You?

have fun! My friend is coming round and we might go on a walk to woods and have fun. Originally there were meant to be four of us going, but now there is two of us. One of them i really fancy but he is at drama :sneaky2: But we are meeting up with someone else later!

have fun! My friend is coming round and we might go on a walk to woods and have fun. Originally there were meant to be four of us going, but now there is two of us. One of them i really fancy but he is at drama :sneaky2: But we are meeting up with someone else later!

Awesome. :biggrin2:

I'm looking after my nan for the day. :aah: My house is like a no-fun zone. :aah:

Archived