Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh. Yeah, over here it's July and August. And the the end of June too actually.

Yeah.. I think the Northern States get out later than the Southern States, I was in NY in late June and they were just getting out, so I don't think it's like that all around here. :naughty:

We keep going back earlier and earlier every year, it's rediculous, when My Mom was in school they didn't go back until around September 10th.. :huh:

Yeah.. I think the Northern States get out later than the Southern States, I was in NY in late June and they were just getting out, so I don't think it's like that all around here. :naughty:

We keep going back earlier and earlier every year, it's rediculous, when My Mom was in school they didn't go back until around September 10th.. :huh:

:blink: That's a huge difference. I don't think they've ever changed it over here. The school year always starts on the 1st of September.

:blink: That's a huge difference. I don't think they've ever changed it over here. The school year always starts on the 1st of September.

Yeah.. :blink:

It's really odd, I don't like our school systems :thumbdown:

We have to go back in mid-August the hottest month of the year, but we can't wear shorts to school.. or skirts unless they go past our knees.. :naughty: so basically have to wear jeans.. all year.. :aah: unless you're a guy.

I'd rather just have uniforms like in European schools.. only private schools have them here, and private schools aren't very common in the area where I live. :naughty:

Yeah.. :blink:

It's really odd, I don't like our school systems :thumbdown:

We have to go back in mid-August the hottest month of the year, but we can't wear shorts to school.. or skirts unless they go past our knees.. :naughty: so basically have to wear jeans.. all year.. :aah: unless you're a guy.

I'd rather just have uniforms like in European schools.. only private schools have them here, and private schools aren't very common in the area where I live. :naughty:

I don't have uniforms at school. Not many Belgian schools have them. I think it's mostly UK schools who do have them. :aah:

We can wear whatever we want at school. Short skirts, shorts, it doesn't matter. :biggrin2: No naked bellies though :naughty:

I don't have uniforms at school. Not many Belgian schools have them. I think it's mostly UK schools who do have them. :aah:

We can wear whatever we want at school. Short skirts, shorts, it doesn't matter. :biggrin2: No naked bellies though :naughty:

Oh.. :aah:

We can't wear shorts.. or tank tops or any typed clothing that looks "adult-ish" if you know what I mean.. :naughty:

the only rule I agree with is you have to have your pants pulled up above your hips. :aah: not a pretty site to see boy's boxers hanging out of their baggy ugly pants. :lmfao:

Oh.. :aah:

We can't wear shorts.. or tank tops or any typed clothing that looks "adult-ish" if you know what I mean.. :naughty:

the only rule I agree with is you have to have your pants pulled up above your hips. :aah: not a pretty site to see boy's boxers hanging out of their baggy ugly pants. :lmfao:

:roftl: Even that is allowed at my school. :naughty:

:roftl: Even that is allowed at my school. :naughty:

it was allowed at my middle school, but in high school they will get sent home :kachinga:

I HATE walking down the corridor and seeing guy's underwear, it's disgusting, the only time it's funny is when they are wearing some weird boxers with like tweety bird or barney on it. :lmfao:

it was allowed at my middle school, but in high school they will get sent home :kachinga:

I HATE walking down the corridor and seeing guy's underwear, it's disgusting, the only time it's funny is when they are wearing some weird boxers with like tweety bird or barney on it. :lmfao:

IKR? :roftl: Or Nemo boxers, those are really funny too :naughty:

Archived