Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ugh!.. i hate how it says "new user".. can you change that? ..I AM NOT a new user... or a new Mika fan.. :/ i just forgot my login, haven't got on in a while thats all..!

what was your old username?

yes you can change it. click quick links at the top then edit your details

then under Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members. its the first box thingy. type whatever you want there... =)

an alternative is to just post loads :naughty:

:lmfao::floor:

Where did you find that? :lmfao:

:aah: Facebook :aah:

:naughty:

Thanks. Me too :aah:

I'd better go for a bath. I stink. All the stress and sweating. Argh. Oh well. I will have a great day tomorrow!

Secondary's Sh*t for me to :/ but i started in year 7 so ive kinda become use to it. ive just learnt too live through it cos theres not much i can do about it ... unless i want to be extremo dumb =P

oh good! what you doing tomoz? XDD

:aah: Facebook :aah:

Secondary's Sh*t for me to :/ but i started in year 7 so ive kinda become use to it. ive just learnt too live through it cos theres not much i can do about it ... unless i want to be extremo dumb =P

oh good! what you doing tomoz? XDD

You know people say 'you'll start to like it' and 'you'll get used to it', does that actually happen?

I am going to my theatre group again! I havent been for ages. And it is so fun!

And then after we are going to a maze! in the dark! in the evening! its fun. I gotta go for a bath now! Love you. I hope i dont die.

what was your old username?

yes you can change it. click quick links at the top then edit your details

then under Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members. its the first box thingy. type whatever you want there... =)

an alternative is to just post loads :naughty:

i think it was mikalover6..? haha awee i miss this.. (MFC) it feels good to be back.. you just reminded me how nice everyone on here is.. :) thanks

Archived