Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha xD I don't like wearing shoes in my house, either.. I can wear socks in my house, but i can't sleep with socks on :shocked:

Btw, i love your avatar :teehee:

Neither do I!!! I have to take them off...even when it's cold, so when I go to the bathroom, the floor is REALLY cold :aah:

And thank you :wub2:

Neither do I!!! I have to take them off...even when it's cold, so when I go to the bathroom, the floor is REALLY cold :aah:

And thank you :wub2:

The same for me :teehee: (but Winter is coming so I'll have to wear something on my feet :aah:)

And I just noticed that the pic in your signature is exactly my pseudonym and avatar on messenger XD

Coworker: So what do you want to do after high school?

Me: I want to be a musician.

Coworker: So you dont want to make money?

Me: (see siggy)

I told my counselor I wanted to be a musician and she told me to come up with a back-up plan and then started reccomending colleges in my state. one of my priorities is to never see her again... :naughty:

People make fun of me!!! Ever since 2nd grade people have been calling me 'oatemeal' or 'oates and honey'

It effin' bugs me!!!

Mine is just boring and too common, and I had someone come up to me the other day that claimed we were related because of our ast name being the same, that would mean I would be related to like 8% of people in the U.S, I cannot stand my last name, I am gonna change it after high school, probably my first name too, I don't like "Kaitlin" it's also very common. :bleh:

Archived