Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ohhhhhhhh yeah!!!! Men ville være bedst hvis det ville være en tynd skive et eller andet.... :naughty: belte hvor der vil hænge 3-5 pølser ned foran ville være fint :naughty: selvom jeg hader pølser eewwwwww....

Hahaha xD ! Det skal simpelthen være et hawaii skørt af Pølser! :aah: Frækt... :naughty:

ohhhh.... i forgot that ops :teehee:

:naughty: I can say "What's your name?" in danish! Dont know how to write it though :roftl:

My sister did some kind of exchange thing with a school in Denmark, and she taught me that :biggrin2:

EDIT: Googled it, it's "Hvad hedder du?", right?

ohhh thought one of them who were here for months

an yep the google translation thingy is right :thumb_yello:

No, she was there for a week with her classmates, they stayed there with Danish people, and about a month later those Danish people came to Belgium so Ive had a Danish girl living in my house for a full week. Was really cool haha :glasses2:

Good! Im afraid my pronunciation isnt that perfect though :naughty:

That danish girl did understand me though when I said it, so it cant be that bad.. :aah:

Anyway, it's bedtime :bye:

No, she was there for a week with her classmates, they stayed there with Danish people, and about a month later those Danish people came to Belgium so Ive had a Danish girl living in my house for a full week. Was really cool haha :glasses2:

Good! Im afraid my pronunciation isnt that perfect though :naughty:

That danish girl did understand me though when I said it, so it cant be that bad.. :aah:

Anyway, it's bedtime :bye:

nighty night an sweet dreams. take care! :huglove::bye:

The girl that went to my school that died of cancer, her dad comments on it twice a day.. he's so strong about it.. it just makes me want to give her whole family a hug.. I don't even know them .. :blink:

her friends comment on it every day too.. :sad:

Aw :( that is sad.

I haven't really been on Facebook in forever!!! :o

Archived