Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today when i was late to school i couldnt find my class cos we were in a ICT room. i was roaming around the school for ages. then i went to office to ask where to go. they told me to go to my head of year. i was thinking i shouldnt as there was only just over 5 mins till next lesson (and i wasnt wearing plain back shoes [converses in my case]). but stupidly i went anyways and subsequently i got into trouble (for being late)! :boxed:

she checked my records and said that i was late to a lesson last week and how ive only been back 2 weeks... she asked why i was late but i didnt actually have a reason... (i was late cos i took my time...) so i just said i missed the bus (but that was dumb thing to say cos i wldnt be that late unless i had missed 4 buses!) then she asked my what bus i took... then i was saying some random stuff and confusing her so she was getting even more angry :blink::aah:

while she was telling me off she stopped and said 'can i see your bag' (its a messenger Gola bag so it was behind me) ... i showed her it, she looked at it and said 'ok' ...then she carried on telling me off... it was WEIRD :blink:

then she told me my class and i ran off before she could see my non uniform converses with cartoon stuff at the back! :aah:

i didnt go to class though i just carried on roaming around till next lesson.

later i asked my friend which room we were in and she sed the room the head of year told me was wrong! so its good i didnt go in cos that woulda been embarassing! :aah:

...ok so no one needed to know that, but then again no one needs to know half the stuff i say!, but i felt like writing it! :biggrin2: and probably no one will read it. :aah:

today when i was late to school i couldnt find my class cos we were in a ICT room. i was roaming around the school for ages. then i went to office to ask where to go. they told me to go to my head of year. i was thinking i shouldnt as there was only just over 5 mins till next lesson (and i wasnt wearing plain back shoes [converses in my case]). but stupidly i went anyways and subsequently i got into trouble (for being late)! :boxed:

she checked my records and said that i was late to a lesson last week and how ive only been back 2 weeks... she asked why i was late but i didnt actually have a reason... (i was late cos i took my time...) so i just said i missed the bus (but that was dumb thing to say cos i wldnt be that late unless i had missed 4 buses!) then she asked my what bus i took... then i was saying some random stuff and confusing her so she was getting even more angry :bli nk: :aa h:

while she was telling me off she stopped and said 'can i see your bag' (its a messenger Gola bag so it was behind me) ... i showed her it, she looked at it and said 'ok' ...then she carried on telling me off... it was WEIRD :b link:

then she told me my class and i ran off before she could see my non uniform converses with cartoon stuff at the back! :aa h:

i didnt go to class though i just carried on roaming around till next lesson.

later i asked my friend which room we were in and she sed the room the head of year told me was wrong! so its good i didnt go in cos that woulda been embarassing! :aah:

...ok so no one needed to know that, but then again no one needs to know half the stuff i say!, but i felt like writing it! :biggrin2: and probably no one will read it. :aah:

I did :biggrin2::aah: I like being read when I don't expect it, too, after all :naughty:

But that head of the year sounds ... well ... nice :mf_rosetinted:

My German teacher looks like an old pupil. Like, year 13 or something xD And his mouth looks like Zach Quinto's.

zachary_quinto.jpg

But his teeth are a little like Mika's. :mf_rosetinted:

Today I hang out with my guys and one of my friends went to her boyfriend's appartment and we followed her :aah: it was amazing,I didn't know that following someone brings so much fun :roftl: :roftl: unfortunately,a semaphore stopped us from further following,so we lost her :sad: but I'm sure she'll find it funny when we tell her :biggrin2:

Oh not much...I just most likely flunked one exam, and I'm angry/sad because of it. Plus it's raining like crazy here, and I'm not too much of a rain fan.:bleh:

Oh okay :teehee: I hate exams/tests ! Last time we had a math i got 14/50 correct :aah:

It has been raining alot in this week :huh: i'm not a rain fan, either :bleh::aah:

Oh okay :teehee: I hate exams/tests ! Last time we had a math i got 14/50 correct :aah:

It has been raining alot in this week :huh: i'm not a rain fan, either :bleh::aah:

I hate exams too...especailly when I get something I can't find in a book or notes.:aah: Actually this is what makes me really angry. Well, we'll surivive either way.:bleh:

Yeah rain sucks. I miss summer.:teehee:

I hate exams too...especailly when I get something I can't find in a book or notes.:aah: Actually this is what makes me really angry. Well, we'll surivive either way.:bleh:

Yeah rain sucks. I miss summer.:teehee:

We usually can't bring our books or notes :sneaky2:

I miss summer too ! :blush-anim-cl: But i can't wait 'till christmas :biggrin2:

Archived