When you would meet Mika

Littlelady

imagine you could meet Mika privat, not a date, not a fan meeting. What would you ask or tell him? I would try to find out who is the man behind the artist. What are his angers, his joy? And I would wish him luck, notonly his carrer also in his privacy:wink2:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wel, first I would be so nurvous I couldn't say anything but after a while I would just talk.

I don't know about what ... Probably I would just say what I'm thinking but it would come out very stupid :teehee: typically me :aah:

Wel, first I would be so nurvous I couldn't say anything but after a while I would just talk.

I don't know about what ... Probably I would just say what I'm thinking but it would come out very stupid :teehee: typically me :aah:

Ditto!

I'd probably ask him if he likes certain music and TV programs, as those kinda things are important to me. :cheerful_h4h:

well i gesus it would be at my safe palce (a wall ner an old abandand farm i go there when the world gets too much)

we would just chat in genarel face paint eachother picnik and tea he'd hold me as it got cold and walk me home and tell me that no matter what happens that to be happy to be me hug me and go

imagine you could meet Mika privat, not a date, not a fan meeting. What would you ask or tell him? I would try to find out who is the man behind the artist. What are his angers, his joy? And I would wish him luck, notonly his carrer also in his privacy:wink2:

made myself this question few months ago:aah:you can see the answer in the link of my siggy:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

If I could get into conversation with him over a cup of tea, I think I would ask him about his family and how they are all doing? I would tell him about my family and that I have a son who's two months older than Mika is.

I would probably ask if he'd written any songs yet for his 3rd album and if the songs are going to be different from albums 1&2, now that he's done his two coming-of-age albums.

I've met Mika four times after gigs and spoken to him, so I'm over all of that "OMG the man is a REAL PERSON!!" thing that you get when you see him for the first time, so I think I could have a great conversation with him.

ditto! :thumb_yello:

You, me and Meeks... sounds like a fun night, doesn't it? :teehee:

I've met Mika four times after gigs and spoken to him, so I'm over all of that "OMG the man is a REAL PERSON!!" thing that you get when you see him for the first time, so I think I could have a great conversation with him.

Weirdly enough, you're right... I never thought about how I acted towards him till you put it that way Marilyn...

I didn't think "OMG he's real!" when I saw him last year, I thought "Oh hey... there's Mika... hope I get to talk to him :blink:..."

In the begining i'd prob be really shy.... :boxed:

..but then when/if i'm not shy i'd ask him about his dad (if he would'nt mind that) i'd also ask him about his songs like lonley alcoholic and then talk about random stuff...and then he'd give me a piggyback ride.. LOL!

:biggrin2:

In the begining i'd prob be really shy.... :boxed:

..but then when/if i'm not shy i'd ask him about his dad (if he would'nt mind that) i'd also ask him about his songs like lonley alcoholic and then talk about random stuff...and then he'd give me a piggyback ride.. LOL!

:biggrin2:

Yeah, it would be nice to ask him about those songs interviewers never ask about. :)

I can already write an essay about Grace Kelly and WAG! :biggrin2:

You, me and Meeks... sounds like a fun night, doesn't it? :teehee:

Weirdly enough, you're right... I never thought about how I acted towards him till you put it that way Marilyn...

I didn't think "OMG he's real!" when I saw him last year, I thought "Oh hey... there's Mika... hope I get to talk to him :blink:..."

Yes I agree. I think it's better once you get over that first shock of seeing him before your very own eyes for the first time. You can really enjoy talking to him without tripping over your tongue.

Yes I agree. I think it's better once you get over that first shock of seeing him before your very own eyes for the first time. You can really enjoy talking to him without tripping over your tongue.

Ooooh, definitely! I had no problem talking to Mika the second time... it was more the opposite really! I rambled a lot! At least he was patient enough to follow what i was crapping on about! :naughty:

Archived