REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: Mika @ Anfiteatro Romano - Cagliari - Italy - August 17 2010

Blue Sky

Mika is back in Italy!! italia-flag-53.gif

Let's hear how it went!

===========

REPORTS

===========

allegra

sarina

===========

PICTURES

===========

Sarina's

Pro shots

More pro shots

===========

VIDEOS

===========

Some nonMFC snippets:

Happy Ending

Touches You

Sweet Dreams

Rain

BIOTG

Love Today

part 1

part 3

Sarina

Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We hadn't a real M&G: Mika only went out the car to thank us all for the gig and the b-day song. No autograph, no individual chat or anything else :(

sorry to hear that... i guess he was tired & perhaps he had friends/family waiting for him to celebrate!

on the up side... you had a gig!!!! how was it? :blush-anim-cl:

We hadn't a real M&G: Mika only went out the car to thank us all for the gig and the b-day song. No autograph, no individual chat or anything else :(

oh sorry :(

but we know that the show was terrific! :mf_lustslow:

The show it's finished!He came out 2 times to sing AOW and Relax again :))) amazing show!!!

and from Fralovesmika

Finished just went out, sorry but there's no words to describe what i passed tonight...

about 7 hours ago via twitgoo

http://twitter.com/brandolina91

sorry to hear that... i guess he was tired & perhaps he had friends/family waiting for him to celebrate!

on the up side... you had a gig!!!! how was it? :blush-anim-cl:

It seems that it depended on security

We hadn't a proper M&G...Mika only went out the car and thanked everyone.That's all =\the security fu**ed up the organization :(

about 3 hours ago via Twitterrific

http://twitter.com/Sarina_chan

Oh no...I´m so sorry for you!! :sad:

So I hope (well I´m sure :teehee:) the show was fab!!

Hey!

Reports about after show are not so important! He is a singer not a meetandgreater. :original:

Show valuable because the magical historical venue (despite the smell of pop corn but the artist seems appreciate and they asked pop corn on stage).

He declared to the crowd to be old, because the birthday.

After, since the crowd sang "happy birthday" he did 2 encores (and it is not so usual).

A very very sentimental intrpretation of Any Other World and the usual Relax encore .

Valuable the final part of Happy Ending.

The rest of the show was the same, as usual, with Sweet Dreams (why covers? with half of the second album not performed on stage? If he want to dance he can go to the disco! Anyway... he can do what he want, he is the boss).

Finally we had a lot of fun observing the professional work of a certain italian member of the local crew.

Bye bye... I'm busy with a project of a sand castle :cool:

Edited by allegra

It seems that it depended on security

We hadn't a proper M&G...Mika only went out the car and thanked everyone.That's all =\the security fu**ed up the organization :(

about 3 hours ago via Twitterrific

http://twitter.com/Sarina_chan

Yes, kinda, they organized a queue in the street (almost in the middle...) and Mika only went out the car to thank us, but people came very near, they almost "surranded" him and he even couldn't move to reach people.

He thanked us, but no autographs or chat. The situation was no good. Somebody said that Mrs. P asked him to get inside with some gestures (maybe she was worried).

Mika was really nice and i think he wanted to speak with some fans but without an organized queue the thing was impossile.

We heard he had a small b-day party inside with cake and stuff...but, of course, we can't be sure!

The gig was amazing :) I will post pictures after Cattolica because I'm not at home.

We gave our best, Mika was on fire :)

He sang again sweet dreams shirtless, his voice was absolutely perfect and he seemed very very happy :)

Inside the venue there were popcorn machines and there was popcorn smell all over...Mika asked some popcorn (it was a joke) and a guy gave them to him...and all the band finished to eat them until Mika dropped them on Jimmy's head =P

Quite funny!

Ps: sorry if there are typong errors but I using my iPhone that refuses to use some english words XD

Hey!

Reports about after show are not so important! He is a singer not a meetandgreater. :original:

Show valuable because the magical historical venue (despite the smell of pop corn but the artist seems appreciate and they asked pop corn on stage).

He declared to the crowd to be old, because the birthday.

After, since the crowd sang "happy birthday" he did 2 encores (and it is not so usual).

A very very sentimental intrpretation of Any Other World and the usual Relax encore .

Valuable the final part of Happy Ending.

The rest of the show was the same, as usual, with Sweet Dreams (why covers? with half of the second album not performed on stage? If he want to dance he can go to the disco! Anyway... he can do what he want, he is the boss).

Finally we had a lot of fun observing the professional work of a certain italian member of the local crew.

Bye bye... I'm busy with a project of a sand castle :cool:

thank you for yr report Allegra!:wub2:

2 encores! :mf_lustslow:

agree with you about covers etc.

Of course he's no meetandgreeter, but I'm sure he'd have liked to meet his fans and vice-versa, since he was in Sardinia for the first time :wink2:

:bye: have fun with yr sand castle! :biggrin2:

Yes, kinda, they organized a queue in the street (almost in the middle...) and Mika only went out the car to thank us, but people came very near, they almost "surranded" him and he even couldn't move to reach people.

He thanked us, but no autographs or chat. The situation was no good. Somebody said that Mrs. P asked him to get inside with some gestures (maybe she was worried).

Mika was really nice and i think he wanted to speak with some fans but without an organized queue the thing was impossile.

We heard he had a small b-day party inside with cake and stuff...but, of course, we can't be sure!

The gig was amazing :) I will post pictures after Cattolica because I'm not at home.

We gave our best, Mika was on fire :)

He sang again sweet dreams shirtless, his voice was absolutely perfect and he seemed very very happy :)

Inside the venue there were popcorn machines and there was popcorn smell all over...Mika asked some popcorn (it was a joke) and a guy gave them to him...and all the band finished to eat them until Mika dropped them on Jimmy's head =P

Quite funny!

Ps: sorry if there are typong errors but I using my iPhone that refuses to use some english words XD

Thank you for yr report Sara! :wub2:

LOL about pop corn :roftl:

Edited by mari62

Of course he's no meetandgreeter, but I'm sure he'd have liked to meet his fans and vice-versa, since he was in Sardinia for the first time :wink2:

I agree! :thumb_yello:

It's easy to say that M&Gs are not important when you have already had 50+parties. :freak: But for the people who haven't met him yet, it's totally different. :sad:

Of course he's no meetandgreeter, but I'm sure he'd have liked to meet his fans and vice-versa, since he was in Sardinia for the first time

Of course i'm so sorry for Sardi fans.

And he was in a good mood, he really wanted meet fans but he could not and it was not his fault. Bad organization ruined all, anyway it is better to forgive this and focalize attention of reports about the beautiful gig

Edited by allegra

Of course i'm so sorry for Sardi fans.

And he was in a good mood, he really wanted meet fans but he could not and it was not his fault. Bad organization ruined all, anyway it is better to forgive this and focalize attention of reports about the beautiful gig

totally agree, btw pointing out that it didn't depend on him is anything negative at all IMO :wink2:

Security's job must not be easy either, they just fear something bad could happen, so they act in order to avoid unpleasant situations

Edited by mari62
grammar

Thank you Allegra and Sarina for your reviews!

I'm sad to hear you did not get any autograph ou picture with him! Anyway, there were 2 encores and he was at least shirtless!! :mf_lustslow: so I suppose you had a nice time there!!! :biggrin2: