REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: MIKA @ Orange Festival, Warsaw, Poland 29-08-2010

Blue Sky

I don't know if it helps but I made a script of this interview. I'm very sorry for all the mistakes but Mr. Prokop is not very fluent in English(how come he's doing the interview?:P). Ok so here it is:

P: And now, one of the biggest star that we’ve been waiting for on this festival, Mika. Hi

M: Hi, How’s it going?

P: Do you see that? Do you hear that? All those fans screaming your name?

M: Well, This is a very strange concept to me, to see my fans before, to see my audience before going on stage, it’s very weird. I feel like I’m naked, like I’ve broken some rules.

P: Your gigs are famous for those huge spectacular shows, what are we gonna see tonight?

M: I’m gonna go through the songs, and I’m gonna create some of the <I really don’t know what he says here, but it’s about creating a growing tension > and I’ll get the audience to be the part of the show. So it’s a simple show scenically but musically I hope it works. You know, for me it’s always the best, from show to show it’s always the best option.

P: This one also goes for you (about the noises in the audience-yeah we made them!)They are waiting for you and it’s all blowing ( they translated it for something like” they are waiting for you and the atmosphere is growing) 5 minutes guys, 5 minutes and I’m with you. oh he’s with you , all right.

M: Go on there, you’re as tall as me standing, geez you’re enormous.

P: You made me popular at the moment. Is that true that your voice expands for 4 octaves?

M: 2,5 , almost 3.

P: It’s really impressive.

M: He is making that weird sounds :) When I was warming up backstage, and I was walking over here I was doing like this <funny noise again> because I have to do that to sing all the way up there , and people think I’m nuts.

P: but there also became very famous backstage during this festival already legendary list of different demands let’s say

M: It sucks because all I get in my room is some fruits and some bottled water, because they keep everything away from me, so I don’t know where the ride (?) is going.

P: Is there a moments of flash in your life some kind that you’re amazed by your own success?

M:I don’t feel like a star. I feel like someone who writes music and takes risks but who’s been very lucky. That’s what I feel like. Every time you walk on stage it’s like ” sh*t I’m lucky”

P: We’re lucky to have you in Poland.

M: Oh that’s nice thank you.

P: Have a great gig.

M: Thank You. You’re very tall

P:yeah.

M:You are the tallest men that ever interviewed me.

P: I’m like a monster. Have a great gig.

M: Thank you.

P: Nice to meet you.

If you'll notice any mistakes, feel free to correct :)

thank you very much Alice!! :flowers2:

It is probably because he didn't want them to record the gig without the full set with props etc. That makes sense...
maybe :dunno:

YouTube

thanks!!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is probably because he didn't want them to record the gig without the full set with props etc. That makes sense...

No set in Warsaw:wink2: (only lights but this is Polish part ) . it helped because M focused more on other things and the show was Amazing... and electric (And I saw him more than 20 times in different corners of the world...hmmm Europe.... )

the whole show was recorded (I hope so...cameras were still on). not the whole show was aired....:sad::bye:

ps. and I really hope he was pleased (happy?) in Warsaw. I normally don't do it but look at his face here

and another thought...to me Mika is always good (because he wants to be as good as his last show...;-) but he's a human being...and I prefer him not very good but natural than good but hmmm "not natural" ...and in Warsaw he was very, very good (he was amazing, like a perfect animal) and natural at the same time...and I was very happy because I'm Polish:-)) and I had no expectations before!!!! I was just open to "whatever happens"....

Edited by Melisanda

I approached from the concert of Mica on Orange Warsaw Festival to the good community creator The fan Club Mica. I heard Mike earlier but he was I the indifferent artist. Nice songs and so many. The concert altered my perception of his songs and Mica as the artist completely. Amazing energy, he will skala the voice and engagement of the public on the concert overthrew me on knees. I am delighted from festivalu and am delight more and more :). I listen his songs round and round. He is amazing, fantastic....

I hope that Mica remembers Poland and her fans equally pleasantly that he will want still us to visit and again to give the so miraculous concert (and on I quite was absorbed In are this golden already - confetti, gold foil and the smile of Mica - the unforgettable impression). I INVITE In ALL POLES NAME VERY MUCH.

Mine English is on the average level but probably comprehensible :))). I apologize for all linguistic give-aways and greet all fans.

Edited by MaryPoland:)

I approached from the concert of Mica on Orange Warsaw Festival to the good community creator The fan Club Mica. I heard Mike earlier but he was I the indifferent artist. Nice songs and so many. The concert altered my perception of his songs and Mica as the artist completely. Amazing energy, he will skala the voice and engagement of the public on the concert overthrew me on knees. I am delighted from festivalu and am delight more and more :). I listen his songs round and round. He is amazing, fantastic....

I hope that Mica remembers Poland and her fans equally pleasantly that he will want still us to visit and again to give the so miraculous concert (and on I quite was absorbed In are this golden already - confetti, gold foil and the smile of Mica - the unforgettable impression). I INVITE In ALL POLES NAME VERY MUCH.

Mine English is on the average level but probably comprehensible :))). I apologize for all linguistic give-aways and greet all fans.

Hello Mary :bye::welcomeani:

Now we have 2 proffessional videos . One is from Orange and the other one is TVN TV show. Maybe someone could post them on the first page? I know some people are confused

besides-I will always say that timonek's videos on youtube are priceless:-))))

:wub2:from eriko/kumazzz

t1779777912_1182805708527_1494.jpg

OWF 2010 - RELACJA DZIEŃ DRUGI

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1182805708527

by Orange Warsaw Festival (videos)

10:05

Mika at 3:40

*only Mika part :

Dailymotion

2010.08.29 - OWF 2010 - DAY TWO REPORT - Mika part

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeu0y3_20...eport_lifestyle

Download

-the whole report

http://www.mediafire.com/?mi2xmfcnht03htn

-only MIKA part

http://www.mediafire.com/?wu8kxtwx07ac5bq

*only Mika part :

Dailymotion

2010.08.29 - OWF 2010 - DAY TWO REPORT - Mika part

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeu0y3_20...eport_lifestyle

Download

-the whole report

http://www.mediafire.com/?mi2xmfcnht03htn

-only MIKA part

http://www.mediafire.com/?wu8kxtwx07ac5bq

:bow: Thanks for :flowers2: posting!!!!! and :flowers2: DL-links !!!!

Nico, you're amazing MIKA-TH fan everrr !!!!!!!! :huglove:

there must be a reason why they choose some gigs to be aired and not others

Well I suppose that there was no special TV contract about the recording his entire gig but only some footages and a few videos on the official Exit website. Which probably implies extra payment for it.

Witaj, Mary! :welcomeani: Zapraszamy TU!

wow.. youre so lucky! was it after the show? is it for VIP or something like that?

Hey! No, actually it wasn't at all for the VIPs it was for the winners of some polish competitions that were running on facebook and a few polish websites as well. :D

Hey! No, actually it wasn't at all for the VIPs it was for the winners of some polish competitions that were running on facebook and a few polish websites as well. :D

It was very unfair because most of the competitions where you could have won the meet and greet with Mika weren't even about him. I mean, for example you could have won the competition if you answered the question about Nelly Furtado... And many people who won shouldn't even be there... And there were like 20 m&g tickets...And only few winners were the actual fans...It was really unfair :(

It was very unfair because most of the competitions where you could have won the meet and greet with Mika weren't even about him. I mean, for example you could have won the competition if you answered the question about Nelly Furtado... And many people who won shouldn't even be there... And there were like 20 m&g tickets...And only few winners were the actual fans...It was really unfair :(

I know it! There were 6-7 people from the fanclub, that's all, the rest were just so random people who win by a stupid chance!