aah and some pics:

my awesome shirt:

dscf0146.jpg

we were making our banners on the airport :roftl:

snc01224.jpg

p28081020360002.jpg

some small article in polish newspaper:

snc01278.jpg

Mika's interview. We saw him and he was waving us every minute cause we were all the time screaming "Mika Mika Mika" :roftl:

snc01262x.jpg

snc01245.jpg

lovely pics... you did a great party!!! Mika'll back there many other times...

thanks, sweety!!!

downloading it now!!!

:)

They say, that Mika was absolutely amazing, that Mika is live like a bomb :naughty: und his music sounds live much better than on CD :thumb_yello:

and my favorite picture of fans (kam, iva, agnieszka :wub2:)

44681_432418723983_103922678983_4805404_5523621_n.jpg

this pic's soo... how can i say... don't know... it's soo golden!!!

everybody there looked like soo happy...

-i was looking for this one for a looong time-

huhuhuhu

OMG! It's still so surreal! Mika WAS in Poland, the show WAS better than any other I've been to and everybody loves him now in my country! Plus... the golden foil and confetti!!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT? I can't shake it off!!! :biggrin2::roftl:MARTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN:wub2::roftl:

Hi Guys..

I am new up here but I just logg in to tell you that the polish MIKA concert was absolutely AMAZING!!!! words can't just express the shivers I had while he sung !!!

And from this place I'd like to THANK the polish FanClub for inviting MIKA to our country. Because I know that you wrote to him many requests, so it's your let's say.. fault :biggrin2:

a few months ago when I heard that MiKA is coming to PL I just new that I have to be on this gig no matter what! Although I am not a fanclub member I love him & his music since I heard RELAX for the first time..and it was long time ago :)) it was in some polish radiostation and they told that it's a newcomer and soo on.. it was about midnight and I was drove my car.. and when I heard it I almost crashed my car :roftl::mf_lustslow: I had shivers all over my body..and you must know, that when I hear a song and I have shivers that is the sign that the song and the artist will be smash hit! (it's always like that) :naughty:

OK. I better stop blabling soo much!

Once again BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THAT MIKA CAME TO POLAND! I hope it wasn't his last time here!

M.

p.s. if ya want , you can find me on Twitter @Magda_M_78

Hi Guys..

I am new up here but I just logg in to tell you that the polish MIKA concert was absolutely AMAZING!!!! words can't just express the shivers I had while he sung !!!

And from this place I'd like to THANK the polish FanClub for inviting MIKA to our country. Because I know that you wrote to him many requests, so it's your let's say.. fault :biggrin2:

a few months ago when I heard that MiKA is coming to PL I just new that I have to be on this gig no matter what! Although I am not a fanclub member I love him & his music since I heard RELAX for the first time..and it was long time ago :)) it was in some polish radiostation and they told that it's a newcomer and soo on.. it was about midnight and I was drove my car.. and when I heard it I almost crashed my car :roftl::mf_lustslow: I had shivers all over my body..and you must know, that when I hear a song and I have shivers that is the sign that the song and the artist will be smash hit! (it's always like that) :naughty:

OK. I better stop blabling soo much!

Once again BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THAT MIKA CAME TO POLAND! I hope it wasn't his last time here!

M.

p.s. if ya want , you can find me on Twitter @Magda_M_78

hi Magda!! welcome to the family :teehee:!

im sure that mika will visit poland again and again anf again:wink2:, ihave 3 polish friends so i think i know a litlle bit about youre country :thumb_yello:

so have fun :huglove:

Soo.. I'm from Germany and I went there and it was amazing, yees.. :) But it was so stupid I couldn't see on the stage very well.. I'd love to see him front row :biggrin2: Oh it was nearly impossible to jump in the mud and with those many ppl wanting to get nearer to the stage (just like me.. :naughty:) and I always jumped on the feet of the girl next to me.. :teehee: So much about my first Mika-gig..

@nemobearmydog wo du recht hast..... die organisation war leider etwas am arsch, sorry......ich stand in der 2 reihe,auf so nem metaldings und konnte mich überhaupt nicht vorstellen, wie die leute hinter mir überhaupt schaffen sich in diesem klebrigen, stinkenden matsch zu bewegen..... um so mehr bin ich jetzt stolz auf die menschen, dass sie doch so abgegangen sind...:thumb_yello:

I don't know has it posted ??

VIDEO

http://www.blog.tp.pl/korporacyjny/search?q=mika+warsaw+orange+festival'>http://www.blog.tp.pl/korporacyjny/search?q=mika+warsaw+orange+festival

scroll down & down,

Zagral Orange Warsaw Festival

Mika's PRESS CONFERENCE at 2:01 :mf_lustslow:

:boxed: The LINK is removed.

New link is http://www.blog.tp.pl/korporacyjny/search?q=mika :thumb_yello:

Edited by Kumazzz
update

I don't know has it posted ??

VIDEO

http://www.blog.tp.pl/korporacyjny/search?q=mika+warsaw+orange+festival

scroll down & down,

Zagral Orange Warsaw Festival

Mika's PRESS CONFERENCE at 2:01 :mf_lustslow:

thanks!! 2:01 c'mon before that I'm speaking about Mika...they asked me what I thought about festival but I changed subject to Mika;-))