REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: MIKA @ Orange Festival, Warsaw, Poland 29-08-2010

Blue Sky

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ummmm I mean timonek has much more on his videos.....and about tv show-the link will be posted soooon-a member of the polish fanclub is working on it

Great! Cant wait to watch it:thumb_yello:

thanks for the link!! going to watch the vids later on today:biggrin2:

Great! Cant wait to watch it:thumb_yello:

thanks for the link!! going to watch the vids later on today:biggrin2:

:wink2:very welcome, Louiza, just letting you know....this is not the link to the tv recording, but to videos on yt -not proffessional but very proffessional;-)

the proper link is not available yet . some errors occured when uploading to sendspace

thanks for the links everyone!! :wub2:

:mf_lustslow:wow!He has awesome videos!thank you!

edit:

his awesome videos! could someone tell me if i posted them in the right order?!are these all the songs?!does anyone have a playlist?

Thanks for link!!

[Edit]Setlist http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/mika/2010/orange-warsaw-festival-2010-warsaw-poland-33d5f4bd.html This Setlist is not correct ! :wags_finger:

Yeah thanks to me:D, no really it's nothing :)

Thank you Melisanda and Alice!! :wub2:

It must have been an awesome gig!! :mf_lustslow:

I get all emotional watching it and I wasn't even there :tears:

Aw is the interviewer a tall guy!! :shocked:

Unfortunately they speak over Mika in Polish :aah:

Unfortunately they speak over Mika in Polish :aah:[/quote

Watching these I really wonder why he didn't allow our TV to get recorded and aired his gig at the Exit or at least a couple of songs?:sad:

Yeah I regret that too. But if you really focus on his voice you can hear him :roftl:

At least I can translate it :wink2:

You're all very welcome my darlings...but...pfff...tv was nth....the temperature on tv is like 20...in fact it was 120, believe me, I was there...:wink2:

but I liked the short interview....:original: for the first time I saw someone taller then Mika...I mean when there's Mika and someone else on the same picture

M. Prokop was ok. I like him here...normally I don't like him very much because he always has that strange attitude towards women, like, you know "oooh...you're so beautiful, I wanna eat you...."....boring and not necessary....

Edited by Melisanda

Thank you Mari!:original: yes, it was emotional...there's nothing better than a home gig, you know it, right?:wink2:

The interviewer is really tall...:original: I laughed when he said at the end of the interview "I'm a monster"...

Thank you Mari!:original: yes, it was emotional...there's nothing better than a home gig, you know it, right?:wink2:

The interviewer is really tall...:original: I laughed when he said at the end of the interview "I'm a monster"...

:biggrin2: he must be 2,10 meters tall

true, btw from videos this one looks special :wink2:

ps, Mari, and I like that:

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

"In the middle of every difficulty comes opportunity." - Albert Einstein

thank you :-)

:original: Edited by mari62

I don't know if it helps but I made a script of this interview. I'm very sorry for all the mistakes but Mr. Prokop is not very fluent in English(how come he's doing the interview?:P). Ok so here it is:

P: And now, one of the biggest star that we’ve been waiting for on this festival, Mika. Hi

M: Hi, How’s it going?

P: Do you see that? Do you hear that? All those fans screaming your name?

M: Well, This is a very strange concept to me, to see my fans before, to see my audience before going on stage, it’s very weird. I feel like I’m naked, like I’ve broken some rules.

P: Your gigs are famous for those huge spectacular shows, what are we gonna see tonight?

M: I’m gonna go through the songs, and I’m gonna create some of the <I really don’t know what he says here, but it’s about creating a growing tension > and I’ll get the audience to be the part of the show. So it’s a simple show scenically but musically I hope it works. You know, for me it’s always the best, from show to show it’s always the best option.

P: This one also goes for you (about the noises in the audience-yeah we made them!)They are waiting for you and it’s all blowing ( they translated it for something like” they are waiting for you and the atmosphere is growing) 5 minutes guys, 5 minutes and I’m with you. oh he’s with you , all right.

M: Go on there, you’re as tall as me standing, geez you’re enormous.

P: You made me popular at the moment. Is that true that your voice expands for 4 octaves?

M: 2,5 , almost 3.

P: It’s really impressive.

M: He is making that weird sounds :) When I was warming up backstage, and I was walking over here I was doing like this <funny noise again> because I have to do that to sing all the way up there , and people think I’m nuts.

P: but there also became very famous backstage during this festival already legendary list of different demands let’s say

M: It sucks because all I get in my room is some fruits and some bottled water, because they keep everything away from me, so I don’t know where the ride (?) is going.

P: Is there a moments of flash in your life some kind that you’re amazed by your own success?

M:I don’t feel like a star. I feel like someone who writes music and takes risks but who’s been very lucky. That’s what I feel like. Every time you walk on stage it’s like ” sh*t I’m lucky”

P: We’re lucky to have you in Poland.

M: Oh that’s nice thank you.

P: Have a great gig.

M: Thank You. You’re very tall

P:yeah.

M:You are the tallest men that ever interviewed me.

P: I’m like a monster. Have a great gig.

M: Thank you.

P: Nice to meet you.

If you'll notice any mistakes, feel free to correct :)

I don't know if it helps but I made a script of this interview. I'm very sorry for all the mistakes but Mr. Prokop is not very fluent in English(how come he's doing the interview?:P). Ok so here it is:

P: And now, one of the biggest star that we’ve been waiting for on this festival, Mika. Hi

M: Hi, How’s it going?

P: Do you see that? Do you hear that? All those fans screaming your name?

M: Well, This is a very strange concept to me, to see my fans before, to see my audience before going on stage, it’s very weird. I feel like I’m naked, like I’ve broken some rules.

P: Your gigs are famous for those huge spectacular shows, what are we gonna see tonight?

M: I’m gonna go through the songs, and I’m gonna create some of the <I really don’t know what he says here, but it’s about creating a growing tension > and I’ll get the audience to be the part of the show. So it’s a simple show scenically but musically I hope it works. You know, for me it’s always the best, from show to show it’s always the best option.

P: This one also goes for you (about the noises in the audience-yeah we made them!)They are waiting for you and it’s all blowing ( they translated it for something like” they are waiting for you and the atmosphere is growing) 5 minutes guys, 5 minutes and I’m with you. oh he’s with you , all right.

M: Go on there, you’re as tall as me standing, geez you’re enormous.

P: You made me popular at the moment. Is that true that your voice expands for 4 octaves?

M: 2,5 , almost 3.

P: It’s really impressive.

M: He is making that weird sounds :) When I was warming up backstage, and I was walking over here I was doing like this <funny noise again> because I have to do that to sing all the way up there , and people think I’m nuts.

P: but there also became very famous backstage during this festival already legendary list of different demands let’s say

M: It sucks because all I get in my room is some fruits and some bottled water, because they keep everything away from me, so I don’t know where the ride (?) is going.

P: Is there a moments of flash in your life some kind that you’re amazed by your own success?

M:I don’t feel like a star. I feel like someone who writes music and takes risks but who’s been very lucky. That’s what I feel like. Every time you walk on stage it’s like ” sh*t I’m lucky”

P: We’re lucky to have you in Poland.

M: Oh that’s nice thank you.

P: Have a great gig.

M: Thank You. You’re very tall

P:yeah.

M:You are the tallest men that ever interviewed me.

P: I’m like a monster. Have a great gig.

M: Thank you.

P: Nice to meet you.

If you'll notice any mistakes, feel free to correct :)

:wub2:thank you!